Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Yea It Can Be but It Needs Much time

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
love has specific age well i would say itz possible bt ur friend thinks itz love bt itz jst an attraction anyways good luck to ur friend it can be true
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Well, many times children of that age do not have a concept of love, so they might think their in love when they actually are not. However, this does not mean your feelings for that person at the time are not true. You can date the person if your parents are fine with it, and make sure you have the mental maturity to be in a relationship. Most children are not, so it's better to focus on school and having fun with your friends. Be a kid first. You have the whole rest of your life to find the right mate and be an adult. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaan..Aparajhita.

.Rummi. IF-Dazzler
.Rummi.
.Rummi.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
12 or 13? Really? .. I don't think true love is possible... and at this age? It's like winning the lotto.  It's probably infatuation at most.. at that age, you are vulnerable and immature.. so how can you face such a strong emotion and be ready for commitment?  I'm not saying it's entirely impossible but it's not likely to happen.  Hey.. even Romeo and Juliet was based on infatuation.. :)
.Rummi. IF-Dazzler
.Rummi.
.Rummi.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

love has specific age well i would say itz possible bt ur friend thinks itz love bt itz jst an attraction anyways good luck to ur friend it can be true
I disagree. Love does not have a specific age.  Some people fall in love when they're 18.. some fall in love when they're 25.. some fall in love they're 30.. and so on.  How can love have a specific age?

--

But, at those early teen years.. you are most likely infatuated.  You think you're in love when you're not.  As you grow older, you'll realize that.
saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

No. It can't possibly happen, I am sorry. Stern Smile

This is the age when we take up so many things at a time, we are evolving ourselves and new opportunities are making way to us and more importantly we tend to make haste, ending up making mistakes. 

Of course, there could be a strong like for the other sex which also could be excused as not being just a hormonal rush. However, the majority tends to make a debacle out of what they call love at some point in their lives soon to come. It is all very temporary. So, your friends has to confine herself to study and family and everything to get her mind off him 'cause if she gets into believing herself to be truly in love, things could get even more bothersome. 

-Kankshita
I agree, @ the age of 13/12 you dont even understand yourself & you think you are in loveConfusedIts just childishnothing else...Smile

Edited by saher_90 - 24 February 2011 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Well,I disagree.

Love is a big word and one can understand it in true sense,only when he/she has come upto the age.When one is 5-LOVE Is defined as the liking for chocolates and candies.When one is 10-That turns into liking for dolls,and cars.When one's 13-you can see people defining the "strong feeling" for the opposite sex as love;which I believe is not true.

Ok,it may come to you at an early age;but to understand,sense it if it's true love,one needs the maturiy and sense;which is not present at a tender age of 13.

This is the time your frend needs to give to her family,her frends and most importantly to herself.I would advice her not to get into all this at such an age,which is of enjoying.Once you're in love,you need to face the consequences that follow,which mayb good or bad.And 13 is a very weak age to get yourself into that pain!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-Ishaan.saher_90Sia889

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Well,I disagree.

Love is a big word and one can understand it in true sense,only when he/she has come upto the age.When one is 5-LOVE Is defined as the liking for chocolates and candies.When one is 10-That turns into liking for dolls,and cars.When one's 13-you can see people defining the "strong feeling" for the opposite sex as love;which I believe is not true.

Ok,it may come to you at an early age;but to understand,sense it if it's true love,one needs the maturiy and sense;which is not present at a tender age of 13.

This is the time your frend needs to give to her family,her frends and most importantly to herself.I would advice her not to get into all this at such an age,which is of enjoying.Once you're in love,you need to face the consequences that follow,which mayb good or bad.And 13 is a very weak age to get yourself into that pain!
i agree

Go to top