Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Is SGP losing its True essence?? (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thanks Di for replying.........I was scared that I will get a beatingLOL for posting this post but I m getting some support from people including u....And Today's scene I was loving it until they ended so abruptly ,I mean they just keep on extending the Faltu scenes but dont focus on important scenes like today's which can be extended to show some emotion or something else .......Did U watched yesterday's (Monday) episode,they wasted full five Minutes on Mirchi plant scene....I was getting irritated watching it not only becozz of scene but by the Smiles of Rano,Radha and Rajni,I mean they were laughing forcefully as if someone will throw them out of house if they didnt laughLOL,which I think is not in blood of SGP....My POV DiBig smile

Well my time is precious, so you see after reading the updates, I only watch the relavant scenes. Sushaan scenes are a must for me. So I didn't waste anytime with the other scenes. Also the scenes where they talk about Panna is really getting on me nerves now. AngryThe same thing over and over again. They need to get a move on with that track. Its come to a stage where I don't feel so sorry any more for them, because they've dragged it sooooo much and you here the Kashyaps say the same dialougues...very irritating.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhapheonix1iViewsAshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Well my time is precious, so you see after reading the updates, I only watch the relavant scenes. Sushaan scenes are a must for me. So I didn't waste anytime with the other scenes. Also the scenes where they talk about Panna is really getting on me nerves now. AngryThe same thing over and over again. They need to get a move on with that track. Its come to a stage where I don't feel so sorry any more for them, because they've dragged it sooooo much and you here the Kashyaps say the same dialougues...very irritating.Angry

Oh Ya......How Can I forget Panna's Scenes......I swear If they one more time showed MIL fighting Panna,I donno wat I m Gonna Do.....That lady seriously gets on my nerve.....She is worse than other MIL we were used to see...How bad she can get and for me its not real at all.....Nd Panna scenes are same and they keep on repeating again and again by different people....Today we again have to see  Panna's Kahani .....Oh God Lord give some brain to Our CVsLOL
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Rubal you are not the only one feeling that way, not only the SGP but this forum is very very slow these days, no masti shasti, I think it depends on the track, good track good discussion. In my opinion they are taking there time to introduce new track, why?? I dont know, but with the world cup fever if they dont do something interesting people would forget about SGP, Hum toh pagal hum toh idhar he rahay gain, but the people who makes the TRP wouldnt be around as they would forget about it, masses dont catch serials on you tube, SGP have got good stories in there hat, now is the time to bring it out otherwise it will be too late. Yesterdays Sushaan scene was okey, but it had the potential to be great but they rushed it, plus Suhana,s character needs bit toning down, meaning, bring some senses to her character, dont use her as a comedian all the time, she has so much to give and trust Ragini,s ability to deliver serious stuff.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25poshah111192GurpreetD

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Hello Mera Bhaiyo and BhenoBig smile

Just a reminder to u all Its Just My POV and Many will agree and many won't

I was itching to write a post on this topic for some time now and Today I have gathered courage to write a post.I m saying this because I am feeling this from long  time now..I as like everyone of u is one of the biggest lover of this serial and U people know thisBig smile ....I dont wanna hurt anyone's emotion by writing bad and I myself dont have that much courage to write bad about this show.Everything has pros and Cons,and that applies to SGP....Since the confession track I m feeling that Cvs are trying too hard to keep essence of this show but are unsuccessful in doing so....SR as everyone will agree was a Disaster (I said earlier That it was Hilarious but Now I m taking my words bak),Then We dint have much After that except some Sushaan's scenes and their HM otherwise I m feeling that there is a lean patch going on for SGP...CVs are trying hard to put humor to which I am not able to laugh and useless Scenes like of Dadaji-Dadiji's makes matter worse ......I m writing this becozz Now I m not excited to see the episode..I feel there is something missing the old Flavor which was there in SGP.....Sorry Guys I m just venting my inner Feelings .....I dont want to hurt anybody's feelings becozz as I said earlier Like me everyone loves this serial.......Seriously I m Saying Sorry for this But cant help it......Sorry Guyzz

Any Comments????Either way Agreeing or disagreeing?? Big smile

My dear little brother. Don't worry I am sure you're not the only one who feels like that. You're 100% about the forced comedy. I mean why can't they just show the important scenes, continue in the mood of theme rather than abruptly putting in a silly, utter nonsense forced comedy, which doesn't make me laugh any more.
I think the main reason is that they are trying to rush through very imporant scenes for some reason, thats why we're not getting the full essence like we're supposed. The 1st scene yesterday between Sushaan was supposed to be longer than it was, to get the feeling, but they rushed it. It was very good but it wasn't great.
@bold...i so so agree with this....rushing thru the scenes...perfectly put...i am getting this feeling since many days...whenever any emotional scene having suhana is there..where she is expected to say some sensible things..they cut short the scene...they give her some hindi-english lines and dtas it..ending it hurridly...dont know why??? I think the CVs feel that if suhana gets emotional ppl wont like it..ppl want suhana the comedian...the ghost called 'suhana comedian' which the CVs created is sitting on their own necks nw LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Oh Ya......How Can I forget Panna's Scenes......I swear If they one more time showed MIL fighting Panna,I donno wat I m Gonna Do.....That lady seriously gets on my nerve.....She is worse than other MIL we were used to see...How bad she can get and for me its not real at all.....Nd Panna scenes are same and they keep on repeating again and again by different people....Today we again have to see  Panna's Kahani .....Oh God Lord give some brain to Our CVsLOL

OKay I think may get some bashing now but I don't think Mummyji is that bad. I think she's much better than the other serial's MIL's. She's another  person who shown to flaws in her thoughts, she's not bad by nature. She's utterly frustrated and saddened by the fact that her only child has left home. IMAGINE HOW THAT FEELS. So she lets out her frustration mainly on Panna but also on her husband as well. Please don't think I am taking her side, I am just trying to be reasonable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Rubal you are not the only one feeling that way, not only the SGP but this forum is very very slow these days, no masti shasti, I think it depends on the track, good track good discussion. In my opinion they are taking there time to introduce new track, why?? I dont know, but with the world cup fever if they dont do something interesting people would forget about SGP, Hum toh pagal hum toh idhar he rahay gain, but the people who makes the TRP wouldnt be around as they would forget about it, masses dont catch serials on you tube, SGP have got good stories in there hat, now is the time to bring it out otherwise it will be too late. Yesterdays Sushaan scene was okey, but it had the potential to be great but they rushed it, plus Suhana,s character needs bit toning down, meaning, bring some senses to her character, dont use her as a comedian all the time, she has so much to give and trust Ragini,s ability to deliver serious stuff.
You just echoed my mind...really...
@ bold..absolutely right...nowadays even suhana's expressions are not upto the mark.i dont know why do the CVs always play with ishaan-suhana tracks...they have really not developed their story properly...common..i know its the story of kashyap family...but suhana and ishaan are its central point...why rush thru their important conversations...their conversations have lost all the charm,maturity which was very prevalent wen they were not even in love...dont know...but not really liking this...and you said it right...they must tone down suhana a bit...and what is this english usage in her dialogues..its so irritating..why the hell do they bring such add-ons to suhana's character...earlier she use to speak hindi,the english usage was limited...now suddenly she uses english for even simple hindi words.. why this change.and give her some sensible dialogues pls....so that atleast now ppl start taking her seriously and dont call her dumb..they should focus on suhana's transition to a matured independent woman...Its really strange that of all the characters...CVs are spoiling the main character.Angry

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GurpreetD

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Agree wid u at sum point tht d shw is losing its essence as nw i get bored watching dada-dadi's fight which i use to enjoy earlier n tht panna track is stretching too much nw its time to move ahead wid it....d only thing i'm happy wid is sushaan track d way thy r shwing  their bond is getting stronger day by day...i think along wid tht thy should also shw their worry towards panna which thy r ignoring as of nw...bt since its a daily soap v cn't expect it to be remain in d same flow all d time ups n downs r there......all v cn do is jst hope for d best.

Go to top