Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jism ki baat nahi thi unke dil tak jaana tha....

rising_starr Senior Member
rising_starr
rising_starr

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
"jism ki baat nahi thi unke dil tak jaana tha...lambi doori tai karne mein waqt toh lagta hai"

Hayeeeeeeeeeee i love it the way ishaan answered suhana when she said tum direct pyaar nahi kar sakte ho....and the expression on suhana's face when she heard this was sooo cutee Smile a wonderful scene!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angelbestjshree_ramconfusedsouljulaikhaDiiviJenny_BarbieSushaanManeetposhahAnjaani_Dastaanpinki_sanyalcrysindashi_maniaGurpreetDAshisSiddhi_

julaikha Groupbie
julaikha
julaikha

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rising_starr

"jism ki baat nahi thi unke dil tak jaana tha...lambi doori tai karne mein waqt toh lagta hai"

Hayeeeeeeeeeee i love it the way ishaan answered suhana when she said tum direct pyaar nahi kar sakte ho....and the expression on suhana's face when she heard this was sooo cutee Smile a wonderful scene!!!

thanks so much for this topic.. loved the way ishaan talked and suhana's expression as well, but dint understand the meaning of ."jism ki baat nahi thi unke dil tak jaana tha...lambi doori tai karne mein waqt toh lagta hai"..could u pls tell me the meaning of this? sorry i am not very good in Hindi.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rising_starr

rising_starr
rising_starr

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by julaikha

thanks so much for this topic.. loved the way ishaan talked and suhana's expression as well, but dint understand the meaning of ."jism ki baat nahi thi unke dil tak jaana tha...lambi doori tai karne mein waqt toh lagta hai"..could u pls tell me the meaning of this? sorry i am not very good in Hindi.... 

I am  not that gr8 in translation ...as i myself m not that gr8 in hindi but i do understand most of it....it baisically means that being close to you physically was not important..but needed to have a place in your heart..and this for covering this long distance it takes time 

i guess i am right guysss correct me if i am wrong plz!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaposhahshelly_nair

julaikha Groupbie
julaikha
julaikha

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
 [/QUOTE]

I am  not that gr8 in translation ...as i myself m not that gr8 in hindi but i do understand most of it....it baisically means that being close to you physically was not important..but needed to have a place in your heart..and this for covering this long distance it takes time 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot dear.....
rising_starr
rising_starr

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot dear.....
[/QUOTE]

you are welcomeSmile

julaikha

confusedsoul Groupbie
confusedsoul
confusedsoul

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I think it means...Ishaan telling Suhana, it wasn't about possessing your body, I wanted to possess and stamp myself on your soul. That was not going to be an easy task, and i had to give it the time it took...

Edited by confusedsoul - 23 February 2011 at 2:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikharising_starrpinki_sanyal

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
yea me too liked this dialogue very very much.....

julaikha

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

yea i think ur right...

julaikha

Go to top