become d member of CTs n share ur views plzzz.. :) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

@mim....divya n intelligent .........hmmmmm nahi ho sakta......she is a hopeless case jaan.....Divya n intelligence ....itz a combination of day n night....ek aata hai to doosara chala jata hai........🤣
OMG Yati what a combination yaar DD n Intelligence😆 day n night🤣
gals......I got another idea 4 mending HL.....well as I think itz not possible 4 a humanbeing 2 mend HL , only a person having some supernatural powers can do dis.....so I want nivi's mother's spirit back from heaven all d way....n den she should humilate HL coz she is one of d main reasons whatever sad happend in nivi's life........N den we would get another stalker plot  but dis time nivi's mother's spirit as stalker n HL as sufferer.......🤣...

I know thoda jyada ho gaya...but I want 2 get rid of HL in any case.......😃
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago

gals......I got another idea 4 mending HL.....well as I think itz not possible 4 a humanbeing 2 mend HL , only a person having some supernatural powers can do dis.....so I want nivi's mother's spirit back from heaven all d way....n den she should humilate HL coz she is one of d main reasons whatever sad happend in nivi's life........N den we would get another stalker plot  but dis time nivi's mother's spirit as stalker n HL as sufferer.......🤣...

I know thoda jyada ho gaya...but I want 2 get rid of HL in any case.......😃

lol.... ðŸ˜†  awesome idea.... i lik the 2nd stalker track in the show... 
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

if im a creative il send hemlata to her maayka for few months😆 and i wud make chanchal apologize to nivi for all her rude behavior and help nivi in changing viren....

awesome idea.... well i would love to kill the character of hemlata by sending her to her maayka forever... ðŸ˜† n abut chanchal agree with u totally... 
hahahaha very gud idea😆 i think we all would luv 2 do that😉

very nice.....even i will join u...................😉
😆😆😆
Originally posted by kinnyyy

Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

<font color="#0033FF">if im a creative il send hemlata to her maayka for few months😆and i wud make chanchal apologize to nivi for all her rude behavior and help nivi in changing viren....</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">awesome idea.... well i would love to kill the character of hemlata by sending her to her maayka forever...😆n abut chanchal agree with u totally...</font>
<font color="#FF3300">hahahaha very gud idea😆i think we all would luv 2 do that😉</font>
<font color="#FF3300">
</font>
<font color="#FF3300">
</font>
<font color="#FF3300">very nice.....even i will join u...................😉</font>
<font color="#FF3300">😆😆😆
</font>

One thing common in everybody's wish is to send hemlata away... Lol... 😆
ya....we all got fed up wid HL....so we want her 2 say bye bye her 4 forever.....so gals.....join me n say..." hey MATARANI.....kasie bhi kar ke humein iss hemlata se bachao......madad karo MATARANI...."
🤣🤣🤣

ya....we all got fed up wid HL....so we want her 2 say bye bye her 4 forever.....so gals.....join me n say..." hey MATARANI.....kasie bhi kar ke humein iss hemlata se bachao......madad karo MATARANI...."
🤣🤣🤣

awesome... U used the dialouge.. Jus awesome... 😆

🤣🤣🤣
too gud Yati🤣 we n NivRen want chutkaraa 4m her
🤣🤣🤣

mai b tumhare sath hu.........😆😆
lage raho guyssss.....................🤣🤣🤣....................
one more thing i wanna add in my list is ... divya shuld be banned frm opening her mouth... huh ... hated her today... ðŸ˜¡