Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

become d member of CTs n share ur views plzzz.. :)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
we all here are tired of this present story line... n we jus hate CTs alot... right???Wink

so here i want everyone to become CTs here n put forward how u want story to move forward ...  

as for me i seriously want another character to get introduce as nivi's childhood frnd ... which makes viren jealous...  i want nivren to get together n to move story forward make viren jealous of tht new character... Wink

here is wht i want...  come on guys plzzzzzzz share ur views... if u r the CTs then how will u move the story forward... Smile

mayb CTs read this post n all our comments n wht if any of our ideas get selected...  WinkBig smile

be it nivren or nivarth or sidya anything u want share ur views here.... plzzz... everyone share ur views... n all the silent readers atleast hit the lik button ... Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sharl4evakavianandaashiluvskinnyvids08VirMan_ArShi-yati-wadi..doll

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
if im a creative il send hemlata to her maayka for few monthsLOL and i wud make chanchal apologize to nivi for all her rude behavior and help nivi in changing viren....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66VirMan_ArShi-yati-diyaloveskinny

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Nice topic........teddybears.......
well  If i  b d part of Cts........den nivi should leave sood mansion.....as she does not deserve humiliation everytime.....n she should create her own world......i would show her a self-dependent leady.........who can take her lyf wid dignity.....not wis desrespect Ist from sid...den sood family ....den viren....ooooohooo I had enough all dis....
n about viren.... I really want him 2 realize his mistakes....n try 2 mend those mistakes.......

N sidya.....I would like them 2 lead a happy married life.......

N now comes my nandu mera bandu.......I would like him 2 get married wid his leady love Lajwanti.......n den having 2 sweet kids"hum do humare do"..wid d same hairstyle.....Big smile

Edited by CCBM_fan - 23 February 2011 at 12:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

if im a creative il send hemlata to her maayka for few monthsLOL and i wud make chanchal apologize to nivi for all her rude behavior and help nivi in changing viren....

awesome idea.... well i would love to kill the character of hemlata by sending her to her maayka forever... LOL n abut chanchal agree with u totally... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinny-yati-

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Nice topic........teddybears.......
well  If i  b d part of Cts........den nivi should leave sood mansion.....as she does not deserve humiliation everytime.....n she should create her own world......i would show her a self-dependent leady.........who can take her lyf wid dignity.....not wis desrespect Ist from sid...den sood family ....den viren....ooooohooo I had enough all dis....
n about viren.... I really want him 2 realize his mistakes....n try 2 mend those mistakes.......

N sidya.....I would like them 2 lead a happy married life.......

N now comes my nandu mera bandu.......I would like him 2 get married wid his leady love Lajwanti.......n den having 2 sweet kids"hum do humare do"..wid d same hairstyle.....Big smile

thanks so much dear... Smile

well nivi shuld leave the sood mansion till everyone strts respecting her...  

n sidya ... i really dnt lik them .. as i jus cnt lik a dumb lik divya .... :P

n best was ur nandu's prediction ... Big smile
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

awesome idea.... well i would love to kill the character of hemlata by sending her to her maayka forever... LOL n abut chanchal agree with u totally... 
hahahaha very gud ideaLOL i think we all would luv 2 do thatWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyteddybear66diyaloveskinny

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

Originally posted by teddybear66

hahahaha very gud ideaLOL i think we all would luv 2 do thatWink

i knw.... n wht else u want tht shuld happen in show???
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
n ya i wud introduce a track wer sid is exposing jawahar and chanchal....along with everyone knowing that dadsahebs real wish was to get sid n nivi married...this will b a jhatka for hemlata....viren must witness all these things and then feel very lucky and blessed to have nivi as his wife...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66daffodils06VirMan_ArShi

Go to top