Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ bahar

gppd answer! u know I really want Viren to come out of this misunderstanding and start a new life with Nivi. But I really want the creatives to dump Divya off and get Sid alone or tie up with a girl, who is a match for Sid. I hope creatives can show this!

Sid and Divya are complete mismatches. Sid can never stay away from his family, and Divya slowly and steadily is walking that way of separating Sid from family. She will emotionally blackmail Sid, shed some tears in front of Vandana and Vandana would advice Sid in a strict way. Sid has to consummate the marriage and Divya gets pregnant! Then she wants Sid to move out of family, away from all tensions of the house, Vandana again advices Sid to do what Divya likes, Sid moves out with a heavy heart, and then shownchanging dipers of the baby, with Divya fast asleep and eventually HL finding her permanent address in Divya-Sid's new house🤣...end result, Sid becoming dumb and cursing himself "why he came to Shimla and interacted with the Sharmas"...😆
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@ bahar

gppd answer! u know I really want Viren to come out of this misunderstanding and start a new life with Nivi. But I really want the creatives to dump Divya off and get Sid alone or tie up with a girl, who is a match for Sid. I hope creatives can show this!

Sid and Divya are complete mismatches. Sid can never stay away from his family, and Divya slowly and steadily is walking that way of separating Sid from family. She will emotionally blackmail Sid, shed some tears in front of Vandana and Vandana would advice Sid in a strict way. Sid has to consummate the marriage and Divya gets pregnant! Then she wants Sid to move out of family, away from all tensions of the house, Vandana again advices Sid to do what Divya likes, Sid moves out with a heavy heart, and then shownchanging dipers of the baby, with Divya fast asleep and eventually HL finding her permanent address in Divya-Sid's new house🤣...end result, Sid becoming dumb and cursing himself "why he came to Shimla and interacted with the Sharmas"...😆

🤣

Thats sooo funny... but the actually funny thing about it is you can easily see Sid turning into the pitiful person 😆.

And VD will be like anything for Divya...and wont know what hit her.

But honestly....Divya is a gonner... I myself gave her more chances because I expected the CV to change her magically....but I can't take her nonsense anymore! I mean she has a life of luxury...she hardly does any house work...sleeping away...(Nivi actually doing the cooking and helping out...And when Divya tries I'm guessing she isn't any good)...a husband that is trying his best to be with her...a sister that does anything to make her happy....and she still wants more!   

And then has the guts to shout at Nivi for what Viren is doing! 

Kill her off now! I had enough...
_notinuse_ thumbnail
It's sort of funny that when Divya is in pain, she lets the whole world in on it. Nivi almost always feel bad for Divya and tries to help her. When Nivi is in pain (which is often the case) she suffers silently, with Divya going on with her blissful life.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

It's sort of funny that when Divya is in pain, she lets the whole world in on it. Nivi almost always feel bad for Divya and tries to help her. When Nivi is in pain (which is often the case) she suffers silently, with Divya going on with her blissful life.

Thats Divya's special quality of how selfish she is! she wants everything to be rosy and as per the will, she has no feelings for anyone, who comes in the way of her happiness..😊
kavianand thumbnail

@ kavianand

do u really think Divya can change! I am pretty sure she cannot, because she has no issues, but she can create issues out of anything. I am not saying Divya is good or bad, but she is a mismatch to Sid pr Sid is a mismatch to her. Her qualities and Sid's qualities do not match, there is no compatibility.Sid wants to live his family with everyone in his family and a proper match of Sid will be someone who also has the same wish, whereas Divya is  concerned about possessing Sid for herself alone, thats her mission.😊...complete mismatch in mentality.

Hey bani..U are right..she does seem ahopeless case😆But.U know why i feel that.. along with viren..they will redeem Divya too coz the relationships in their lives have to eventually improve...even if all of them get separated at one stage..they will have to restart somewhere...Or if the existent marriages have to succeed then also Viren and Divya have to change....So i was thinking in those lines...right now they are showing that both Sid and Nivi are actually doing all the efforts in apositive way but not Divya and Viren..Viren is having something else in his mind but Divya has not really put her heart and mind in her marriage..she is just getting manipulated and is highly insecure!!
I am sure she knows that Sid loves Nivi..though she acts blind to that fact...she herself has to really start loving to know and understand Sids feelings..and for that she will have undergo alot of pain and realisation about relationships ..which is inevitable...She has to grow up...The cts cannot have wasted her for just being stupid thru out the serial..at one stage she too has to undergo some transformation😕Who better than her to teach Hemlatha a lesson!!
It as another matter altogether that she cant emote and her body language is really funny at times...But we will have to bear with her since she will also bring about a turning point in the story!!!
kavianand thumbnail

In yesterdays epi..when Viren prompted Nivi tell out the truth about the actual reason about their marriage,,,I was really wishing somehow Divya and Hemlatha get to know the truth,,May be Viren wanted it too..But when she didnt open up he got angry and told only about his intention....He knows now that Nivi will never tell the truth..

I still feel its apossibility...coz NT dadi knows about it...If Hl or Divya open their mouth today to insult Nivi...Nt dadi will not hesitate to tell the truth.....Keshav too doesnt know about it..I really wish it comes out now..Its the right time....
But i know the CTs will drag it for along time now....
If Nivi signs those papers...then her promise to dadaji fails.....So they will not let that happen...But if Viren insists and keshav too insists...only dadaji can stop it from happening...God knows how the story will move forward.....At this stage there are all sorts of possibilities....It all depends on how Nivi will fulfill her promise...coz that will be done at any cost...
I just hope sharmas and soods relationship doesnt severe off again...coz Nivi needs her Nt dadi now more than anyoneelse....
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kavianand

For me the the saddest part in the entire serial...is Hemlatha getting all she wishes for...She is the most selfish and has all the attributes of a woman that i detest!! and everything she plots goes right...why???

I know right now more important track of Viren and Nivi is going on...and sid divya are also becoming a couple...But i am so frustrated because of this lady...hemlatha!! Even CC is repenting and she even has become abit human Now😆But this Hemlatha and her plots😡

She has her mind set on getting Divyas marriage becoming successful by trapping Siddharth into fatherhood ..so that Divya becomes indispensible to him....where is love ..respect....and bonding in allthis??Such a gravely disgusting advice for a mother to give to her daughter....and the daughter..though educated and modern....is happily following it....

I know Sid is honestly trying to move forward,,,,the least one can expect is also honesty from Divya..rather than this horrible Scheme of making him hers!!😕Its soooo disgusting!

I feel more let down with This than Viren and his tantrums....He is doing all this becoz he wants to be loved!!He is letting go of all his loved ones...if they are truly his..they will come back....But Divya is deliberately Binding Siddharth...He will never become hers in the true sense....

For all the wrong reasons ....  Hemlatha seems to be winning....And Divya too....This is really horrible....For them Marriage is just a big game...A game in which they are winning...

I cant SEE divya happy..when Nivi is sooo sad...Its really disheartening to see Nivi doesnt get anything....she gives so much...But always gets only tears in return..and Divya is blissfully unaware of all the happenings around her,,doesnt even bother with others feelings,,And she ends up getting the best of everything!!

I am sure that iin the near future If Nivi lets go of Viren..Again it will be for Divya...Not becoz of Viren himself....Viren will use Divya as his trump card to get her out .....And Nivi will be ready to sacrifice her marriage this time..First she sacrificed her love and Now her marriage..Coz Viren is serious this time about her not interfering and he might actually black mail Nivi to leave him by using Divya...Since Divya is the only one not to know about the actual reason for Nivi Viren marriage....
The reason i said this was..they are showing Nivi as awitness to Sid and Divya being happy with eachother..from the past few epis,,i was wondering why??She will never jeapordise their marriage now at any cost!😡

..I want Hemlatha to atleast get a small jhatka..By her plans failing and Divya returning.. Instead Of Nivi....For once i want Divya and Hemlatha to repent...

Kavita, well said dear....👏
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

pratap is there to set hemlata right..!! in ydays epi i loved it wen pratap shuts her mouth....n time to time we have seen pratap stopping hemlata from interfering in divyas life...so pratap is a hope for me...

n on the other hand i feel happy for sid as divya is changing...poor chap he needs love and care too...but hemlata n divya must learn a lesson...

yea she must get tight slap from all sides starting from her husband....
shelly_nair thumbnail

Hey Kavianand, good to see your post!

I think what game HL had played between Pratap and Keshav for many years, Divya is starting the same with Viren and Siddharth. Already Viren is misled, and when Nivedita is trying hard to unite the family, Divya is all set in her "my Sid" obsession and trying to make things worse.

for women like Divya and HL, all matters is "husband" and no one else. Divya has imbibed all qualities from HL. I feel Divya is worse, as she is well aware how much Nivi loves her and also how much emotionally stressed Nivi is now, but still she is threatening Nivi about Viren. If not as an elder Bahu, Divya should behave as an elder sister. She might not have quality to do good, but atleast she should restrain herself from demoralising Nivedita and being selfish.

Lets see whether Divya and HL's manipulations make Sid another "Pratap" and let Sid turn against his family. Nothing is impossible! The way Vandana is asking Sid to keep Divya happy, Divya might one day want to break away from the family and start new with Sid. Divya is not a right girl for Sid. Because, Sid is a complete family man and Divya is only interested in her own immediate family with Sid. Divya like HL will never want Sid to be associated with his family, even with his mother Vandana. Same what HL had done and Divya has been brought with the same ideology as HL.

hey Bani... what ur thinking is right dear... Divya is alike her mom.... i really don't want to see growing hatred between brothers. instead we all were waiting to see strong brotherly bond..... as Divyalata is Hemlata's daughter anything can happen.
kavianand thumbnail

@ bahar

🤣Bani thats really hilarious But Scarrrrry too..I dont want Sid to end up like that..OMG i can already see him changing diapers with a tender smile on his face....I can imagine baby with HLs face😆God i dont want that to happen...Dont give ideas like this to Cts..They like all these ideas they pick up from the forum...They never follow any intelligent ones...
The way u say,,Sid has to consummate the marriage....😆I am sure HL will have her say in that too....😉