Fan Fictions

**THE WAY I LOVED U**[FINISHED] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 72

_SnowFlake_

IF-Rockerz

_SnowFlake_

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Aww, Trish, I love this so much!! HugSeriously, Ashi-Yuvi yaad aa gaye! It reminded me of the disco scene, where Yuvi tries to kiss Ashi! LOL

Awesome update!! And I love Daksh! LOL He reminds me of Sid here! Cool Yay .. Shlok's coming back! Dancing
that disco scene hi...hi...hiLOL
btw,thanx 4 likingBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**THE WAY I LOVED U**[FINISHED] (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM Trish...!Embarrassed

But sigh just looking at that Raj/Priya/Gautam pic merged is making my heart skip a bit...which is just coz of YaRa...seeing them in one frame is alwaysDay DreamingBlushingEmbarrassed Sigh I love them...and Raj gave such million dollar in that yuvi-yamini scene!EmbarrassedBlushingHug Eeks, they are going to kill me one day!EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming I just now saw that scene of yuvi-yamini...and eeeks I am fida over him again!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Neways I shouldn't really start talking Remix...but hey you brought YaRa, AY are bound to come here!BlushingEmbarrassed

But really nice job! I am looking forward to see how the story shapes up! Shaurya's counterpart is Asmin's childhood friend right? 

Geee although I am a Asmin-Daksh shipper all the way, I really want to see how each and every relationship develops!Embarrassed

Keep up the good work!Embarrassed

Love,
Nitz

PS: You should have kept Sonia Ray as Asmin's mom!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 25 February 2011 at 7:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlake_

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
nice work...wanting to read more!!!!

_SnowFlake_

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Trish! haha nice update yaar! Loved the convo between the two! Can't wait for part 3! :D

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_

IF-Rockerz

_SnowFlake_

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Thanks for the PM Trish...!Embarrassed

But sigh just looking at that Raj/Priya/Gautam pic merged is making my heart skip a bit...which is just coz of YaRa...seeing them in one frame is alwaysDay DreamingBlushingEmbarrassed Sigh I love them...and Raj gave such million dollar in that yuvi-yamini scene!EmbarrassedBlushingHug Eeks, they are going to kill me one day!EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming I just now saw that scene of yuvi-yamini...and eeeks I am fida over him again!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Neways I shouldn't really start talking Remix...but hey you brought YaRa, AY are bound to come here!BlushingEmbarrassed

But really nice job! I am looking forward to see how the story shapes up! Shaurya's counterpart is Asmin's childhood friend right? 

Geee although I am a Asmin-Daksh shipper all the way, I really want to see how each and every relationship develops!Embarrassed

Keep up the good work!Embarrassed

Love,
Nitz

PS: You should have kept Sonia Ray as Asmin's mom!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i'm very glad taht u like it
btw,thanx 4 commentingBig smile

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
ahh..wow..nyc part hun!!!!!!!!!!

_SnowFlake_

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
waah jaani...2nd part is fab...haha..loved ashi n daksh.....

_SnowFlake_

_SnowFlake_

IF-Rockerz

_SnowFlake_

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
thanx pratzHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top