Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Res!

-EDITED-

wow, trishu..wow, wow, wow ..all i can say is .. W-O-W. such a eventful action-packed update, me totally loved it! 😳

aha, kruti is a bitch, hun? i like her already. 😆 i have this sort of fascination for evil characters (you'll know this 'coz you know how much i love sid. ) ..and these bitchy type woman add the spice to the show. i'm so looking forward to this..and, omg, she's a vampire. a dark one. tsk, tsk, tsk, katherine much? ;D she killed a girl.. oh my gosh, she's a poori sid ki female version. 🤣 i like her already!

asmin and arjun were so cute. i loved the way asmin thought of daksh when arjun mentioned the whole 'made for each other' thing..it was cute, and the way she brushed him off, bechaara. 😆

haha, asmin. pehle ye dono mere liye ladte the. 🤣 how modest! 🤣 i totally love daksh and shlok while they give cold shoulders to each other, and them walking off in different directions. 😎

can't wait for kruti's entry in the college..she's with daksh for sometime, hun? yay, jealous asmin. oooh, what fun. 😈

thanx akhi🤗
yup kruti is sid's female version😆sid ka doosra janamROFL
but all thanx to u
u asked me 1st 4 a girl for daksh😃
thanx again😃
Edited by 00123trisha - 13 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansim

hey nice part👏

liked the scene between arjun and asmin😆
poor arjun he he he 😆asmin didnt take him seriously😆
toh asmin daksh ke bare mein soch rahi thi😲😆
well kruti's character is interesting😕 hope so you will clarify in the next part😉
missed anchal😉
thanks for the pm😉
update soon😊

thank u so much😃
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
--sunshine-- thumbnail
trish awesome update
so now we hav kruti for daksh
m loving dis twist

really i loved it
the way u presented kruti
thanx 4 makin new entry🤗
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

trish awesome update
so now we hav kruti for daksh
m loving dis twist

really i loved it
the way u presented kruti
thanx 4 makin new entry🤗

thanx sana🤗
btw,the new entry 4 daksh wala idea by akanksha.............she gave me the fab idea
i'm very thanx full 2 her😃
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

veryy lovely.. arjun and ash scene was sooooooooo cute but bechara arjun .. asmin ne uski baatoon ko serious nahiin liya .. wel next update soon ....

thanx simi🤗
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey !!! trisha ... the part was really good ... 😛 the best part was the arjun-aish scene ... it was really sweet ... par bechara goldfish 😭 usko arjun ne flush kar diya .. 😭
the hassena-chand conversation was written very nicely .... loved the daksh-shlok confrontation ...
kintu ei kruti ta ke ?😕 update soon 😛
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

hey !!! trisha ... the part was really good ... 😛 the best part was the arjun-aish scene ... it was really sweet ... par bechara goldfish 😭 usko arjun ne flush kar diya .. 😭
the hassena-chand conversation was written very nicely .... loved the daksh-shlok confrontation ...
kintu ei kruti ta ke ?😕 update soon 😛

thanx appy
kruti holo ekta dark vamp😈
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Trish, I've just completed reading all the parts. There wasn't an Index so had dificulty finding all the updates. By the way your story is simply FANTABULOUS. Continue soon:)
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Shalini

Hey Trish, I've just completed reading all the parts. There wasn't an Index so had dificulty finding all the updates. By the way your story is simply FANTABULOUS. Continue soon:)

thank u😃