Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

BLOG: Day 1 - Parivaar Finery at its best! Team St (Page 2)

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

i think star plus has some partiality over stars they always behind sgp and saathiya and tereliye they nev er bother yrkkh and lead actors.star plus shows their ego like what dj show to naksh

yeah only SGP n saathiya are concerned.....there are pics but only of saathiya team..not fair...YR ke team mar gaye hai kya..?? OuchOuch

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

i think star plus has some partiality over stars they always behind sgp and saathiya and tereliye they nev er bother yrkkh and lead actors.star plus shows their ego like what dj show to naksh

yeah only SGP n saathiya are concerned.....there are pics but only of saathiya team..not fair...YR ke team mar gaye hai kya..?? OuchOuch
really sbs and sbb segment they never show anything about yrkkh and the lead actors. really want to to the dirctor of star plus y they do with yrkkh this si the show running more than two yars and still top ten shows. they never botheed about this second thing this yrkkh cv;s and directors and producer rajansahi specially never concentrate in yrkkh and he gives imp[rotance ccbm. y they do like that/ for this thing only lead actors like naksh shava nobody give improtance.
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

and the yearly calender star plus had all the bahus except akshara. y this paartiality yaar even avni of dor has her photo in star plus calender see how much partiality they show yrkkh and actgors. becoz of them only our lead actors don't get any awards. they dont get much improtance.
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

and the yearly calender star plus had all the bahus except akshara. y this paartiality yaar even avni of dor has her photo in star plus calender see how much partiality they show yrkkh and actgors. becoz of them only our lead actors don't get any awards. they dont get much improtance.

don't talk about that.....i was raging that day after knowing that Akshara hasn't been featured on the calendar......AngryAngryAngry  how could they do this...?? Avani, Geet all of them are featured except Akshara.....jabki she has been the most consistent leading lady since 2009....baaki sab toh YR ke baad hi aaye hai na..?? OuchOuchOuch

Edited by Tafseer - 23 February 2011 at 12:11am
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

don't talk about that.....i was raging that day after knowing that Akshara hasn't been featured on the calendar......AngryAngryAngry  how could they do this...?? Avani, Geet all of them are featured except Akshara.....jabki she has been the most consistent leading lady since 2009....baaki sab toh YR ke baad hi aaye hai na..?? OuchOuchOuch
taffy i have been to mumbai for two days y'day i came but i didn't find akshi's  photo in star plus calender i asked them where    is yrkkh main akshi's photo they told me it is not here i am talkling abotu R mall in and in big bazzar i felt so bad taffy feeling slapping star plus people. taffy this time also i fel they show partiality to yrkkh and naksh in award s y rajan sahi keeping quiet.
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

taffy i have been to mumbai for two days y'day i came but i didn't find akshi's  photo in star plus calender i asked them where    is yrkkh main akshi's photo they told me it is not here i am talkling abotu R mall in and in big bazzar i felt so bad taffy feeling slapping star plus people. taffy this time also i fel they show partiality to yrkkh and naksh in award s y rajan sahi keeping quiet.

it makes no difference to Mr. Shahi.....usne dhyaan diya hi kab hai...don't know kahan rehta hai....OuchOuch  but SP is being partial towards other shows n YR is being ignored......AngryAngryAngry

Go to top