Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

relation between devki, ishwar and bhavanji bha

mhb_boy Newbie
mhb_boy
mhb_boy

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
How about this possibility

Ishwar loved Bhavanji bha's daughter. Bhavanji Bha didn't approve of it, may be Dalitchand had something to do with it. Anyways Bhavanji Bha insults ishwar and throws him out. Devki turns out to be Dalitchand's daughter but may be she is Ishwar's daughter after all. May be that was the reason why bhavanji bha might have agreed to get his daughter married to Dalitchand.

On Saturdays episode, ishwar might insult bhavanji bha to show how bhavanji bha didn't let him marry his daughter but got drunkard dalitchand married to his daughter.

Thoughts?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAPrinsesse.Suvi

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
No ways  devki cant be I.M.Virani's daughter she cause she ought to be paired with vaibhav as most of the audience are in favour of this n keeping the taste of audience in mind I m sure that the creatives wouldn't do this folly ..................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
No ways this cant happen cause devki ought to be paired with vaibhav as most of the audience is in favour of this n the creatives need to respect the taste of the audience so I m sure that the creatives wont do this folly........................
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trendzy

No ways this cant happen cause devki ought to be paired with vaibhav as most of the audience is in favour of this n the creatives need to respect the taste of the audience so I m sure that the creatives wont do this folly........................

I this they r taking the novel as it is so the can't change the story as they want........

Anyway even in favor of devki to p[air up with vaibhav but they r showing that vaibhav is falling for that Actress 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YA

koham Groupbie
koham
koham

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
If Devki is IM Virani;s daughter from the daughter of Bhavanji Bha, then that makes Devki older than any of IM's kids.... But she doesn't look that old.  So,   I don't think Devki is related to IM.... But she could be Bha's daughter's daughter... ie IM's ex-girlfriend's daughter, but not IM's own biological daughter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12ruchira23

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koham

If Devki is IM Virani;s daughter from the daughter of Bhavanji Bha, then that makes Devki older than any of IM's kids.... But she doesn't look that old.  So,   I don't think Devki is related to IM.... But she could be Bha's daughter's daughter... ie IM's ex-girlfriend's daughter, but not IM's own biological daughter.

good point.............
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
This is something even my Frnds telling me and i am debating on this.

I for some reason dont feel that Devki would be IMV's daughter. Sply after Sat's Epi as the way her father behaved after getting to know the truth, its hard to say that Devki isnt his Real Daughter
trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
And since its confirmed that devki is not his daughter we can certainly look ahead for  some vaiki romance................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index