Looker of the week .....Article

Posted: 13 years ago

Looker of the week
Vivian
"Ooooooooooo, he's 'bloody' hot!" If you hear this being uttered by women watching a STAR One soap, they must be ogling Vivian Dsena. Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. The Cristiano Ronaldo fan, who once wanted to become a soccer star but ended up in shoots of a different kind, started off with bit roles in Kasamh Se and Ganga before hitting the big league with Ekta Kapoor's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. What is it about Vivian's Abhay Raichand that female fans from six to 60 find 'bloody' hot? The TV hunk plays a vampire ala Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen in this Twilight takeoff!
Who is the best-looking man on TV now?Tell [email protected]

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD..Girls & boys & friends & family ..PLEASE RUSH TO THAT SITE & POST..NOW>.Its an order..!!!😆love you all and a hug in advance..🤗
Hey is theer any place to comment I dint get any there..🤣
My vivian is a rockstar omg..i also love christiano ronaldo..:) vivian plish be mine.:)
vivian is on top # 8 in my list of world hottest man. first is matt lanter, sorry no one can beat him.
Thanks for the article. You rock Vivian ⭐️ ❤️ he's definitely one of the hottest guys on the Indian telly now.
yup....it came in t2!!!!!!!
i saw it also.........thnx 4 posting the article here!!!!!!!
obviously vivian dsena is the best looking man☺️..he is just the best not only in tv world..he is the best in the whole world😳 Edited by abhiya_cool - 13 years ago
😊Thanks 4 ur lovely commnts

He is a hottie...thank you for sharing...😳