Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Mayur FF: Just Business Updated Pg.84 (Page 87)

Angels_Ring Goldie
Angels_Ring
Angels_Ring

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
amazing update...

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i also dont get yy mayank behaving soo rude to nupur really biggest misunderstanding  mayank is  giving her pain on purpose 
SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
very nice update.

i hope mayur ll be together soon

continue soon

thanks for the pm.
dbr_kmichi IF-Dazzler
dbr_kmichi
dbr_kmichi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
nice updateWink

love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti
love.mayurarti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
nice part

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
omg such an heartbreakin update!Broken Heart
MN cant go on seperate ways!Unhappy
lopli Senior Member
lopli
lopli

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys how are you all? I am sorry for not having an early update. I got busy, i will try to update crossed paths soon. 

Chapter 27: Seperation

Nupur woke up to the sun shining in her beautifully soft face. Shefreshened up went downstairs for breakfast. Today seemed like a new day in her life, whatever she was holding in her heart, she had let out all the pain last night to Mayank and now she felt good.

Everyone of her family members, her friends, and all the guest from her side were in the living room enjoying their breakfast of pranthas (Chapati). Nups walked and sat next to Dia who was drinking her juice.

Dia: "Good Morning, you look quite fresh today".

Nups: "Yah thanks".Nups said as taking the cup of tea from her mom and drinking it.

Dia: "So how was your date?"

Nups: "What date?" Nups asked confusingly.

Dia: "Your date with Rahul, last night, you did go right?". Suddenly all the memories from the last night came flooding back to Nupur. She started looking around the room for Mayank, but there was no sign of him.

Dia: "Hello, Nups you okay". Dia asked nudging nupur.

Nups: "yah I am fine, dia can you come with me". Nups asked as she stood up.

Dia: "sure".

Dia followed Nupur to her room. Nups locked the room.

Dia: "what's up?"Dia asked hopefully, she thought finally Mayank had succeeded and now Nupur wanted a way to get out of this wedding.

Nups: "I told Mayank that, I am over him and want to marry Rahul". Nups said in one breath.

Dia: "You did WHAT?". Dia asked shocked.

Nups: "well no those words exactly but last night I couldn't keep my emotions in control and I let my heart out to him". After an hour nupus had explained everything to Dia that happened last night. Dia felt utterly angry and disappointed she couldn't believe that Mayank could give up so easily, couldn't these two see that they are meant to be together.

Dia: "I can't believe Nupur you did that, can't you see that you are ruining your and Mayank's life, I understand your point, but mayank is willing to change in fact he has, I mean look at him when he started dating you he was all about studies making future and focusing on work, now he left his company work just to get you back, can't you see this his love Nupur"

Nups: "pls Dia for once I want no one to criticize me for my decision or make the decision for me".

Dia: "you know fine whatever, enjoy your solo decisions". Dia snapped, suddenly her phone rang as she looked at the caller id, her face turned more red with anger.

Nups: "who is it?".

Dia: "Your past!" She snapped at her and walked out of nups room slamming the door behind her. Nupur felt hurt at Dia's reaction, she was her best friend how could she not support Nupur in her decisions. Friends were supposed to support their friends whether they were making the right or wrong decision.

~Dia went to the restaurant Mayank had asked her too meet her at. She saw him sitting at one of the corner tables. She walked with her straight posture. As she reached him, she smacked her hand on the table.

Dia: "I can't believe that you let her off this easy, is that how much you love her?" She asked angrily.

Mayank: "Okay so Nupur told you about last night".

Dia: "Of course, what do you think?".

Mayank: "I think you should sit down".Mayank said in a calm voice pointing to the chair across from him. Dia gave him one hard look but sat down.

Dia: "What now?"

Mayank: "Nothing, I just wanted to thank you for coming here and supporting me, you have been a true friend to both me and Nupur and I really appreciate that Dia, thank you". Mayank said in a sincere voice, which made Dia a little calm.

Dia: "Thanks for what Mayank, Nupur is getting engaged today, I have done nothing". Dia said putting her face in her hands.

Mayank: "No Dia this is not your fault it's all my fault, whatever went between me and Nupru is all my fault, you helped me and I really appreciate that".

Dia: "So now what Mayank are you going back?" Dia asked.

Mayank: "I have nothing else to do".

Dia: "I can't believe it Mayank can't you see that you two are meant to be, Nupur has lost her brains, atleast you can have some part of your brain, you are Mayank Sharma". Dia said in a frustrated voice, mayank smiled and Dia's childish response.

Mayank: "Well I realized that all decision should not be made by the brain, I let my brain decide that Nupur was cheating on me and left her for two years, now I am just letting her decide because that's what my heart says".

Dia: "Great!".

Mayank: "The reason I called you here was to ask you a favor". Mayank looked at Dia, who seemed really disappointed.

Dia: "What?"

Mayank: "I don't want you to be mad at Nupur or leave her, you two have been friends for so long this shouldn't come between you two, I want you to be there for her, this is her big day, she was there for your wedding, I want you to be their for hers, I don't want Nupur or my decision to affect our friendship".

Dia: "you know what you two always surprise me seriously and I will be there for Nupur, not because you asked but because she is my friend and this is what friends are for I need to go apologize to her". Dia smiled at Mayank and got up from the chair.

Dia: "You know Mayank you have become the perfect boyfriend, only if Nupur could realize that now, Bye". Dia said as she walked away.

Mayank: "No dia if only I could have been the perfect boyfriend two years ago, things would have been different". Mayank said from behind. Dia turned around and smiled.

Dia: "No Mayank, It's never too late to mend the mistakes done in the past". She waved and left the restaurant.

~Nupur was in her room, getting ready for her engagement party that was going to start in two hours. She looked at all the lenghas that were spread on her bed, for her to choose. She was nervous about the engagement, moreover alone. Just then she heard a knock on the door.

Nups: "come in". She turned around to see Dia standing in front of her wearing a dark blue and light blue combination saree.

Dia: "need help?". Dia asked in her cheery voice.

Nups: "You will help me?"Nups asked in a shock, the way dia walked out on her five hours ago, Nupur thought Dia would never speak to her.

Dia: "Duh of course I will". She said walking to nupur and looking at the lenghas on her bed.

Nups: "I though you will never speak to me again". Nups said still in surprise.

Dia: "I thought that too, but someone asked me to not let the decision you make get between our friendship".

Nups: "Let me guess Mayank".

Dia: "Yah".

Nups: "Dia, I don't want you to feel forced about being here just to be a good friend".

Dia: "I am not being forced yah mayank asked me to come here, but the decision was mine, we are friends Nupur and we should be there for each other despite the fact if we disagree on certain things, I am here because I want to be for you". Nups smiled, so did Dia and they both hugged.

Dia: "Okay now let's get you ready". Dia said as they separated.

~After an hour of Nupur dressing up and Dia doing her make up, Nupur was finally ready.

She was wearing pink and purle combination lengha, with little heavy earings, bangles. Her hair were open, she looked perfect.

Dia (whistling): "You look gorgeous".

Nups: "Thanks, and I am really glad you are here".

Dia: "me too". Just then there was a knock on the door, Nupur went to open it, and was surprised to see Mayank standing in front of her. She hadn't seen Mayank the whole day after last night and now he was standing in front of her.

Mayank on the other hand was speechless looking and Nupur, she looked utterly gorgeous, but he saw nupur's face color fade seeing Mayank.

Mayank: "relax Nupur I am not here to ruin anything, I just want to talk, maybe I won't get another chance". Nups looked at him and stepped aiside letting him in.

Dia: "I guess I should leave you two alone". She gave a quick hug to Nupur, mayank and walked out, leaving the two alone. There was a silence for a few minutes, but finally mayank spoke up.

Mayank: "You look beautiful". Nups looked at him.

Nups: "Mayank why are you here?"

Mayank: "Look Nupur I am here to apologize that's it".

Nups: "Pls mayank I don't think this is time to talk about us right now".

Mayank: "Pls Nupur we need this and you know it too, I am sorry for about everything, I am sorry that I didn't realize this before that every decision was suppose to be our decision not just mine. I am sorry I left you for two years and never looked back again. I am sorry for not understanding in London that you came back for our love to hurt me more, I am sorry Nupur for everything I said to you that hurt you".

Nups: "Mayank pls you don't have too'..". Nups said as she saw the tears forming in Mayank's eyes and she was sure that tear were also forming in her eyes as well.

Mayank: "Pls Nupur let me finish I was wrong for hurting you for putting you through the pain that you didn't deserve at all. I undertand every word that you said to me last night, I shouldn't be the one to decide our furture. I am sorry for forcing you to stop this wedding. I have realized that this is your life and your decision I should have asked you first whether you wanted me back or not, but I was stupid". Now tears were rolling down both mayank and nupur's eyes.

Nups: "And arrogant". Mayank smiled a little so did nupur. Mayank held Nupur's face in his hand.

Mayank: "yes arrogant as well, I wish things were different Nupur, I wish that I had realized my mistakes soon, we would have been together.

Nups: "I also wish things were different mayank". Nups said tearing in his hand. Mayank looked at her and wiped her tears from his thumb.

Mayank: "Don't cry Nupur you should be happy that I have finally understood you". Mayank let go of nupur's face and pulled out a ring from his pockets.

Mayank: "I bought this ring with mom two years ago right before Gunjan and Samrat's wedding, I planned on proposing to you that day, but I guess it was meant to happen that day of today, but I want you to have the ring, because it was meant for you". Nups looked at the ring, it was perfect, mayank was perfect too, but the timing was not perfect. He took her hand and placed the ring on her plam, she closed her hand.

Nups: "Mayank''This".

Mayank: "Sshh, Nupur, you made the right decision, because you made it, don't regret anything in your life, and always be happy, I will love you forever, but this time I won't ask anything in return for my love, I will never bother you or give you anymore pain". Both were feeling emotionally unstable, they were separating. Mayank looked deeply in Nupur's eyes and bend down to kiss her lips, nupur didn't hesitate either. Nups felt Mayank's warm soft lips on her's, more tears rolled down her eyes. It was a light soft kiss, but passionate, nupur's heart fluttered this was there first kiss and it was happening at the wrong time.  They both sperated.

Mayank: "Always be happy Nupur! Bye". Mayank said with a smile patted nups cheek and left the Nupur's room.  

Do leave your comments/criticismSmile

HeartRia 

Edited by lopli - 26 December 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009SRKrazzysupriyamnfanMini4vinan2050Angels_Ringparul_bansaltasnim.aysha1989valliyahanju011rashmilovesArTigopi06dbr_kmichiBhawna_artiIrum.crazymayurian--jiya--mayuloveu-Anila--Samira--Ambarish-.SilentPrincessShwePooAuroni.92love.mayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05dynamic_dollNaughtynattyFaria.shafy_MNSilent.Dreamer

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
this update just mademe cry...very very nice...
its sooo sad...
even i wish things were diffferent...
update sooner

Go to top