Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Mayur FF: Just Business Updated Pg.84 (Page 18)

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

tht was soooooooooo awesomeeeee part

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
nycc part =D

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely update...
Im glad that the marriage got postponed fr 1 year...Now they'll get time to sort out all the misunderstanding...
Cont soon...
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
awesome update dear!
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile
lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hi guys how are you all? you guys are probably irritated by my PMs everyday, but what can i do, i have time to update. Thanks all of you guys for commenting, hope you guys like this part i added mayank nups scene.

Part 9: Engaged

Dia: "wow Nups you are looking completely gorgeous, mayank will definitely faint seeing you today". Dia said to the Nupur sitting in front of the dressing table ready for her engagement. She still didn't get a chance to talk to mayank, since her parent didn't let her go to the office. Nups sighed and looked at her mirror, she had many dreams about her marriage how she will get engaged and everything. Now finally when the moment was her, she was confused about everything.

Gunjan: "Hi nups you okay?" Gunjan asked Nupur as she was very quiet today.

Nups: "Yah I am fine, where is Samrat?"

Gunjan: "Oh he is with Mayank you know he is going to be from his side and I am going to be from your side". Gunjan said hugging Nupur and Dia came too.

Nups: "Thanks". Suddenly all three of them broke the hug as they heard nups mom's voice.

NM: "Nupur beta come down stairs Limo tyaar hai".

Nups: "Aayi mom". Nups yelled back getting up from the dressing stool.

Nups: "Gunjan, Dia you two go I will come down in one minute okay".

Gun, Dia: "Okay". As Gunjan Dia left, Nups went and sat down on her bed, she took out few pictures of Mayank and her from a year back, as tears formed in her eyes.

Nups (whispering): "I don't know but this doesn't seem to be right, I don't want to be hurt mayank pls I hope this engagement changes things between us, I can fight with you, walk out on you, but I can never stop loving you Mayank, but I don't if it is same for you, but today I will find out, you will have to answer my question mayank". Nups slid the pictures back in her folder and walked towards the limo thinking about what the future held for her.

~Nups and her family members got out of the limo; the hotel that engagement was held at was huge. Shilpa had insisted that she do everything for the engagement and then Nups parents can manage the marriage.  Nups and her family entered the reception area, it was huge decorated full. Many guests were already present there. Just as Nupur entered a spot light beam was on her and the other lights went dim, as she walked the carpet. While the announcement of the would be bride was being made by Samrat.  Shilpa, Mayank, Sam, Benji were all standing 20 feet in front of her. Nups started walking towards them. On the other hand mayank shocked looking at Nupur she was looking Gorgeous, for a moment his heart took over his mind. He adored her, she was wearing a light purple saari with less jewelry a little necklace, earings, maang tika, and bangles, but they were all light just the way mayank liked it. He always admired Nups for her simplicity.

Sam: "Oh hello kahan kho gaya, she is getting engaged to you in ten minutes, stop staring at her like that". Sam said snapping his fingers in front of Mayank's eyes. Mayank came out of his thoughts, as he watched nups take blessing.

Shilpa (hugging nups): "I am really happy today Nupur finally tum meri bahu ban gayi, ab hum dono milke mayank ko aur bhi irritate karenge". Shilpa said, while Nupur smiled. Mayank watched as the two ladies interacted.

Mayank: "Waah mom bahu ke aate hi aap mere kilaaf hogayi". Mayank said sheepishly, Nups looked at mayank she could never be able to understand this man in front of her. At times he would do everything to hurt her; at others he would admire her.

Gunjan: "Okay baatein baad mein Aunty Engagement ceremony shuru kare". Gunjan said excitedly.

Shilpa: "Of course shub kaam main deri kaisi". Shilpa took her place beside mayank, while nups parents stood by her. Nups was shaking; she had to ask mayank questions, what was she going to do now. Before Nups had a chance to say anything, she felt Mayank's hand take her hand, she looked into mayank's eyes there were nothing in them, but he was smiling. Mayank light slipped a heart held with two hands from either side shaped diamond ring into nups third finger. Everyone started clapping, nups snapped out of her thoughts.

NM: "Yeh lo beta yeh ring pehnado". Nups mom handed Nupur a ring, nups took the ring and started at it for a few moments, thinking if this was really happening.

ND: "Beta pehenao". Nups took mayank's hand and slipped the ring in his finger. Everyone clapped again. Their parents hugged them.

Sam (took the microphone): "Okay everyone as we can see now that these two have officially become a couple, these two are going to hit the dance floor first".

Nups: "No sam please no".

Sam: "No no what, it is your engagement, you have to start the dance".

Nups: "Sam please". Before nups could finish her sentence she watched Mayank bent down on his knees in front of her his hand up, as the song started playing in the background.

"Yeh dil tere kadmo mein bichha doon, Tere mehke khaabon ko saja doon 2" Nups took Mayank's hand they both walked in the middle of the dance floor. Mayank put his hand around nups bare waist, which send chills down nups spine. She looked into his eyes, to her shock she saw love, and she couldn't understand whether she perceived it wrong or not.

"Teri chaahaton ke sadke meri zindagi Abb toh jaane jaana mujhko teri aashiqi Hasaaye bhi, rulaaye bhi, sataaye bhi 2". Mayank took her hand and put it on his shoulder, while he took her other hand in his and they started swaying to rhythm of the song.

"Tere khayaalon mein, Tere sawaalon mein ulajha rehta hoon main, Kaise bataayuun main kya Kya muhabbat ke sakhm sehta hoon main". As mayank Nupur swayed to the music, nups found this the right time to talk with mayank as no one will be able to hear them.

Nups: "mayank" mayank was lost in her, he kept on looking at her, his heart was more in control at the moment then his mind.

Mayank: "Hmmm".

Nups: "I want to ask you something" She said in a low voice, as she was also lost in the moment, she was dancing with her love, she never thought this would ever be possible after what happened.

Mayank: "Pucho". Mayank whispered back.

Nups: "why did you do this, I mean"
"Meri panaahon mein Meri nigaahon mein Tera hi jalwa rava Meri tassabur mein Meri ibaadad mein, tera hi kissa bayaan". Mayank twirled Nups around, and she bumped back into mayank's chest.

Mayank: "You mean why I said to this engagement?". Mayank gave sincere smile, nups nodded.

"Teri chaahaton ke sadke meri zindagi Abb toh jaane jaana mujhko teri aashiqi
Hasaaye bhi Rulaaye bhi Sataaye bhi 2 Armaano ko mere deewaana karati hai teri labon ki hasin".Mayank twirled around Nupur one more time, and nups opend hair light touched mayank face in the process. This time after the turn Nups arms went around mayank's neck and the distance between them lessened.

Mayank: "I will tell you Nupur, Just wait, I will answer your every single question". Another sincere reply. Nups looked at him, she was thinking could her life really have taken this beautiful turn, had mayank really forgiven her, just that thought made her forget everything.

"Mere toh lamhon pe teri hi chaahat ki chhaayi rahe bekhudi Meri tamanna ne mere dilon jaan pe aisa kiya hai asar Dekhu jahaan dekhu tere siva mujhko aaye na kuchh bhi nazar Teri chaahaton ke sadke meri zindagi Abb toh jaane jaana mujhko teri aashiqi Hasaaye bhi, rulaaye bhi, sataaye bhi 2 Yeh dil tere kadmo mein bichha doon Tere mehke khaabon ko saja doon Teri chaahaton ke sadke meri zindagi Abb toh jaane jaana mujhko teri aashiqi
Hasaaye bhi, rulaaye bhi, sataaye bhi 2"Finally the song came to an end, Both mayank and Nupur started walking off the dance floor, there hand were still enterwined with the other's.  

Nups: "When will you tell me". Mayank bent sideways towards nups ear and whispered.

Mayank: "before the end of the party, promise". Nups shivered at his closeness, mayank smiled at nups reaction let go of nups hand slowly and walked towards Samrat as Nupur kept on watching him thousands of thoughts in her mind.

Sorry i ended the part here, as i wanted you guys to replenish mayur moments. In the next part you will find out mayank's reason for marriage.

Do leave your comments/criticismSmile

Edited by lopli - 14 April 2011 at 12:02am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247supriyamnfanraji02arfanazneenshonu631preeethiNirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwanianju011shivangi278mayurg2010ShwePookirti123Crazyy_FanDhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_arti...Mitali...--jiya---Anila--firebird-SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92Wings-of-Firelove.mayurarti.SilentPrincesssreevijayanMaahzabeen-Samira-Shafoo-SupriyaluvsMN-dynamic_dollMaria.swati05shafy_MN--Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer.PINK.Faria.annie07

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
now i'm afraid. i dont want him to break her heart again. pls dont make him say rude things to her. she's so lost in his love!
and as per your pm's are concerned, i love being irritated by pm's when they contain updates. so you can irritate more and more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mitali...Maria.Silent.Dreamer

Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey Ria
it was a very beautiful update
fantastic part
mayur were so adorable
loved mayur's dance and d beutiful song
wow-- so mayank gonna tell her why he said yes.......
i m eagerly waiting to knw abt it
plz update soon
take care

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
beautiful update

u portryed Nupur's emotions very well

do continue soon

Go to top