Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Mayur FF: Just Business Updated Pg.84 (Page 11)

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
it was amazing...waiting for next update.......plz update soon

mayur-ki-diwani Goldie
mayur-ki-diwani
mayur-ki-diwani

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeeeeee part

continue soon
cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
keep up da suspence gurl n m waitng for dis new twist n da holi party...
n aww nupur shilpa autni bond is beautiful as always.....
n dis update ws nt boring ria......it ws gr8
cont.soonSmile

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
it was't boring but a amaing part dear
tanks alott for the pm
DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Nice update 
thanks for pm
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Nope I dont think it was boring at all!!
Cant wait for the update ..

Hmm .. ab yeh Rahul koun hai?
SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
lovely update ria,
it was nt boring at all.
loves shilpa aunty n nups convo..............they alwz have a special bonding.
waiting for holi.
bt more eagrly waiting for mayur past.
m rreally very very curious.
update soon,
thanks for the pm.
lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Hi guys this is another filler update, the twist would be shown in the next part!!!!!!!

Part  6

Nupur was standing outside Mayank's house thinking whether she should knock the door or not. Every time she was close ringing the bell, she would stop. Finally after ten minutes she rang the door bell. To her unfortunate luck her fear came true and Mayank opened the door.

Mayank: "How long have you been standing here?". Mayank asked her, he looked at her, she was looking gorgeous wearing a light blue and white suit, her hair left open.

Nups: "Hello Mr. Sharma, Happy holi". Nups managed to say, then she walked in greeted by Shilpa.

Shilpa: "hello Nupur beta".

Nups: "hello aunty Happy Holi". Nups said hugging Shilpa.

Shilpa: "Happy holi to you too beta I am very happy that you came". Put a light purple color on nups cheeks. Mayank watched remembering the old times how Shilpa and Nups would pull his leg (joke about him). He smiled, he was happy to see his mother smile. Just then Samrat, Gunjan, Dia, Benji, and Uday entered the house they were college friends of Nupur and Mayank. Samrat and Gunjan had gotten married right after college was over they were a happy couple.

Sam: "Happy holi everyone". Sam said cheerfully hugging Mayank and then Shilpa aunty. Then he saw Nupur the gang had not been together after Sam Gun's wedding so they were having a reunion.

Sam: "OH Nupur Bhushan what are you doing here?" Sam said hugging Nupur they always had their special bonding.

Nups: "happy holi Samrat hows life".

Sam: "perfect of course you lovely friend is there". Sam said mockingly nups punched him lightly.

Nups: "Come on she loves you".

Sam: "yah a little to much, if I come five minutes late she thinks I was having an affair".

Nups: "yah because she doesn't want to lose you to someone else you know na that a person can share anything but the person they love".

Mayank: "dekha Samrat jisse kudh iss baat ki samaj nahi hai who tujhe samjha rahi hai". Mayank said indicating towards nups.

Nups: "wow what you know about love mayank Sharma".

Mayank: "the pain it gives". Nups could not thing of a reply to that, because she felt the pain Mayank's eyes. Samrat understood the direction of the topic so he interrupted.

Sam: "what are we still doing here come on lets go outside have a holi blast". Samrat takes both mayank and Nupur by hand.

~Outside the party was full on rocking everyone was enjoying the sweets, colors, running after each other.

Gunjan: "so tell me Nupur how is life".

Nups: "life is okay I guess busy".

Gun: "I am very upset with you; you came here and didn't even bother to tell me".

Nups: "come on Gunjan don't take it wrong I got really busy, with settling back here".

Gun: "How are your parents still after you for marriage".

Nups: "yah, I tell if they find a guy today I had be married by tomorrow".

Gun: "then what are you waiting for I mean you are at the perfect age, then…"

Nups: "oh please now you don't start I already get enough pressure from my parents".

Gun: "no seriously……. (Gunjan started speaking slowly deciding whether she should continue or not) …….do you still love mayank is that why".

Nups: "NO (it was an instant answer)…..I mean Gunjan there is nothing". (she was struggling with words. Just then Uday walked to Nupur and Gunjan he was about to put color on him when Nupur stopped him. However, some of the color went into nups eyes.

Uday: "I am so sorry Nupur I didn't mean too".

Nups: "no uday bhaiya it is okay".

Gunjan: "Nups I think you should go wash your eye with water". Nups nods and walks into the house. She was looking for the bathroom as Mayank had bought this new house himself. Nups was surprised to see mayank successful, he was doing everything to fulfill his dream to make his mom happy and give her a better life. Nups finally found a bathroom as she washed her face she thought about her talk with gunjan,

Nups (thinking)- did  not marry till now because I was waiting for mayank, no how could that be mayank hates her he despises her. But then why did I came here to win mayank back no wait Nupur shutup there is nothing like that you came here to live your life alone for a while.

Nups walked outside of the bathroom and she bumped into someone, in an instant of a moment, nups opened her eyes only to see mayank. They both had slipped and landed on the bed mayank on top of Nupur. They both looked deep into each other's eyes,mayank's cheek slightly touched nups and the red color from mayank's cheek got onto nups cheek. Mayank was again mesmerized with her beauty. Nups heart beat increased as it always did when mayank touched her.

Nups: "umm woh sorry maine dekha nahi…..".

Mayank: "it's okay meri bhi galti hai". He got up from the bed and helped Nupur. Nups didn't know what to say, she was about to walk out of the room when mayank's voice stopped her.

Mayank: "Nupur why did you come here?" Mayank asked in a stern voice, as her turned around to face Nupur.  For instance Nupur didn't know what to say.

Nups: "what do you mean?".

Mayank: "you know exactly what I mean why the hec you come here". This time his voice was more loud, which starled Nupur.

Nups: "I came here because your mom invited me".

Mayank: "oh don't give me that crap Nupur, you don't care about anyone except yourself". Mayank's attitude toward nups was really making her angry.

Nups: "Oh you are very wrong about that, I do care about others specially your mom because I respect her lot I can't deny if she asks me to do something okay". Nups said in a equal loudness as mayank's.

Mayank: "lie the only reason you came here was to give me more pain then you already have, well if you had brought your boyfriend it would have worked much better".

Nups: "mayank please don't bring him in this, all this was our fault okay".

Mayank: "Oh I am really sorry did I hurt you by mentioning your boyfriend, well you forgot to tell how is he nowadays when are you getting married, oh maybe you guys are already married since I am not in the middle anymore huh"

Nups: "mayank stop it you are crossing your limits now." Nups had tears in her eyes, but mayank completely ignored them, he was happy that he was hurting Nupur giving her the pain she had given him an year ago.

Mayank: "limit don't tell me my limits Nupur because you have no right, maybe you are getting hurt because he left you knowing the type of girl you are".

Nups: "you know what mayank Sharma this is it I am done talking to you. I know it's not going to change anything between us, because that's how you see me Mayank, you want everything to be your way whether it's love or hatred, and if you don't get it that way you do everything to hurt that person".

Mayank: "I hurt you, you are the one who gave me pain, I regret every moment that I spent with you in fact even those moments where I thought about you, I hate myself for loving you for letting you into my life only if at that time I knew what kind of a girl you were".

Nups: "really what kind of a girl am I mayank tell me, today I really want to know what exactly

you think about me?"

Mayank: "It's better you don't!"

Nups: "no I do want to know come on say it".

Mayank: "Nupur just go I don't want to talk about it".

Nups: "see that is exactly what I mean you don't want to talk about it because you are afraid that I might prove you wrong,  you are such a dogmatic human being mayank Sharma you always want yourself to be right".

Mayank: "enough Nupur I don't want to talk to you, just get lost". He said that louder nups walked out of mayank's room tears dripping from her eyes. Mayank smacked his fist into the wall trying to get rid of the anger that was boiling inside him.

Shilpa watched all of this from outside, she had asked mayank about what happed between him and Nupur that separated both of them, but mayank had refused to talk about it. She knew that they both still loved each other because if they didn't they wouldn't be hurt by each other words now it was up to her to get them back together and she had the perfect plan, the only thing was to set it in motion.  

Do leave your comments/criticism Smile

Promo
Nupur: "mom main yeh shaadi nahi karungi".
Nups' mom: "kyun nahi akhir kya karabhi hai laadke mein"
Nups: "maa please main Mumbai iss shaadi ke jamhele se bachne ke liya aayi thi aur app log yahan pe bhi".
Nups dad: "beta dekho shaadi ke liye yehi age perfect hai".
Nups mom: "mujhe kuch nahi suna nupur yah toh tu yeh shaadi karegi yaa phir mujhse nata todegi".
Nups took a deep breath what has her life become the more she was trying to solve it the more it got complicated.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanraji02shonu631tukun2009Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12mark-mayurmayur-ki-diwanianju011mayurg2010Angels_Ring...Mitali...gopi06ShwePooIrum.kirti123DhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_arti-firebird-love.mayurartiAuroni.92Wings-of-Fireshruti_luvs_msk.SilentPrincessMaahzabeen--jiya---Anila-Shafoodynamic_dollswati05-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123saraaa.shafy_MNSilent.Dreamer.PINK..SA.Faria.

Go to top