Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys i know this is short part, bit i had to write it to set up the next few parts.

Part 5

It had been two weeks mayank and Nupur had been ignoring each other, the only conversation they had in these two weeks related to the work. Nups was in her office looking at the market files she had to check, when a note paper caught her eye. It was a sorry note and a thank you note for mayank that she wanted to give two weeks ago, but she couldn't because of Mayank's attitude towards her. She sighed sitting there thinking, maybe she could give it another try. She picked up the note, her file and walked into mayank's office, who was looking at a file.

Mayank: "yes Miss Bhushan how may I help you?". Mayank said not looking up from his file.

Nups: "umm actually, uhh  I wanted to tell you something uhh". Nups couldn't understand why she was stuttering.

Mayank: "Would you hurry up Miss Bhushan, I don't have all day". He said a little brusquely.

Nups: "No Sir, I have nothing to say sorry to waste your time". she left his office walking at a faster pace. She bumped into someone dropping her file, she bent to pick it.

Woman: "I am sorry I didn't see you, tum thik to ho".  

Nups (without looking): "No it not your fault, who hai na mayank Sharma ekdum sadu, irritating, angry young man attitude seriously kabhi kabar toh man karta hai''" She looks up at the woman who is none other than Shilpa, smiling down at nups. Nups stands up straightening her t-shirt.

Nups: " Aunty app I am sorry maine dekha nahi".

SHilpa: "Jaanti hun, its good issi bahane mujhe yeh toh pata chala ki tumhare khayal mayank ko leke kuch zyada change nahi huye". Nups looked down unable to meet Shilpa's gaze.

Shilpa: "Nups beta, ek baar gale bhi nahi lago ge I am seeing you after one year". Nups looks up and hugs Shilpa.

Nups: "kaisi hain aap aunty".

Shilpa: "Bilkul thik, tum batao, tum toh gayab hi hogayi bina kuch bole". Nups knew what shilpa was talking about, but it was past. Nups smiled.

Nups: "Bas aise hi aunty, aap bataye yahan kaise".

Shilpa: "kuch nahi apne sadu bte ko lunch dene aayi thi". Shlipa said smiling. Nups also smile, she always shared a special bonding with shilpa.

Nups: "Okay aunty, mujhe kaam karna hai". Nups walks away, when shilpa's voice stops her she turns around.

Shilpa: "Nups, beta".

Nups: "Ji Aunty".

Shilpa: "Nupur, kal sham ko mere gharpe holi  party, hai I will be really happy agar tum aao".

Nups: "Aunty main kaise?".

Shilpa: "itna toh haq hai na mera Nupur tumpe".

Nups (smiled and nodded): "Ji aunty zaroor angogi". Shilpa smiled and went into meet mayank.

~It was 1 at night Nupur was lying on her bed awake, she couldn't go to sleep, thinking about Mayank and herself. Nups got up from her bed irritated. She went to her balcony, feeling the warm breeze of Mumbai.

Nups (whispering to herself): I don't understand Mayank what got between us, why didn't you listen to me that day one clarification and everything would have been fine you didn't give me a chance".

Mayank on the other side was in his balcony, looking at the moon. It was like they both Mayank and Nups were conversing with each other, only if it was face to face.

Mayank: "There was nothing to clarify Nupur, you broke my trust, my love meant nothing for you".

Nups: "You meant everything to me mayank".

Mayank: "lie!, everything you said to me was just mere lie".

Nups: "Oh right why would you believe me because for you my love was a lie, and look here I am after one year, but standing on that same courtyard wishing I had one chance to explain"

Mayank: "Your love was lie, then why am I still on that same courtyard, hoping that you will stop me, tell me you love me".

Nups: "even after one year I haven't been able to move on".

Mayank: "throughout this one year, there hadn't been a single moment that a thought about you didn't struck my mind"

Nups: "why is so hard Mayank why".

Mayank: "if I only knew the answer about moving on, I would have".

Nupur: "Maybe it isn't hard, I am just making it difficult, from now on I will completely ignore mayank and only talk with Mr. Sharma, I will start this at the holi party (Nupur just realized that she had to go see Mayank tomorrow) Oh no holi party, Mayank ke gharpe, why does this always happen to me the more I run away from him, I end up getting more closer". Nups shook her head. She walked back to her room and flopped down on her bed, hoping for a peaceful sleep.

~Mayank closed his eyes, trying to get rid of the pain, thoughts of Nupur had inflicted upon him. As he closed his hands memories of him and Nupur came through his mind, their first meeting, the perfect date they had, the first kiss, then came another memory, Nupur hugging Rahul, holding hands and laughing. He opened his eyes in an instant, his muscles tightened as anger rushed through his body.  Of course he couldn't move on because he could never get rid of the pain Nupur had given him. Peple say time heals everything but for him time had only made the pain worse and his anger towards Nupur much more. Nups was the only person he had opened up to, trusted, besides his mom and what did she do, left him.  

I know this part was quiet boring, but in the next few parts there will be a twist coming! However i won't be revealing the past any time soon.

Do leave you comments/criticism
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update ria
it was not boring at all
loved nups and mayu.mom convo
woh now i got the reason- mayu saw nups was hugging rahul
and he thought there is something b/w them
ehhhhhhhhhhh - mayank is so dumbo- is a valid reason not to trust nups????

now waiitng 4 next part.
plz do cont it.
Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
luved nupur n shipla aunty convo

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update no where near to boring.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear!
loved Nupz nd Shilpa Aunty bond 😳
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesum update ria!!!
it ws good! finally i got 2 know d reason behind mayu's anger!!!
ab yeh rahul kaun hai?
aww.. Holi party... i damn sure.. sumthng good gonnna happen!
cant wait
continue soon!
luv ya!
nerdndproud thumbnail
it was amazing...waiting for next update.......plz update soon
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeeeeeeeeee part

continue soon
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
keep up da suspence gurl n m waitng for dis new twist n da holi party...
n aww nupur shilpa autni bond is beautiful as always.....
n dis update ws nt boring ria......it ws gr8
cont.soon😊

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was't boring but a amaing part dear
tanks alott for the pm