Prem kahani's real?Updated Chp1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Sahra_

Goldie

_Sahra_

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Sahra_

Hey guys I'm Sahra This is my first time having a FF. My story is about a mondern Girl moving back to India After High school she finds some interesting secrets. while trying to keep her own underwraps.

First I'm going to Post some Picture of people to get you thinking about who is who.

Rubnia Khan

Mr. Khan( Rubina and Raha's dad)
 Jaswant Manaria

Raha  Aaban  ( Rubina's Sister)

Drashti Dhami in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Aasif Aaban ( raha's HusbandVivian Dsena)

Raha's In- laws

Auntij -

Mrs. Sharma (Divyanka Tripathi) in Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale

Uncleji -

Ronit Roy in the show Bandini

Kanika

Ragini Khanna at Meethi Chhoorii No. 1

That's the Relatives Here's her School Firends

Amani- is Rubina's friend in Ap Chem. she helps her with girl problems( same as Noor)

Arohi looking sweet and simple in Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Noor-same as Amani  .  Hina Khan in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Aamir(Rubina's best friend) he helps her thourgh her ProblemsStill image of Viren

Mahid - Rubina's friend- He is the one person that understands Rubi

Enemies

Rebecca- she hates Rubi b/c "Mahid and Aamir left her "Perneet Chauhan

Sweety - she's Rebecca's best friend and has a crush on Aamir , but he has a thing for Rubi. She envy's Rubi Shweta Gulati

Here's the

Prologue: 

Running bare foot seemed like a good idea, now I'm panting through the woods. I still can't believe I did that, this summer was supposed to be different. But for some reason I have a feeling that, that's just the beginning

Edited by _Sahra_ - 24 February 2011 at 8:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prem kahani's real?Updated Chp1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Sahra_

Goldie

_Sahra_

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Chapter One: Moving and old Memories

I'm Rubina and I just commuted to India. It's a bit of a culture shock; I mean I'm Hindustani by name but not by heart. My dad got promoted to work as the CEO of a new company that is based in India. It's weird as we drive by cows walking in the roads, it's bumpy and I think there's a festival going on. The one thing about this move is I'm so happy; The US was fine but moving somewhere new is better than being reminded of the place where one of your parents passed away.

My mom passed in her sleep, she never told anyone she had Breast Cancer. My dad blames himself for not seeing the signs she was becoming weak, she was thinning. She told my dad 2 months into chemo she didn't want my sister and I to know she was sick. I was the one to hear her last words she said

"Rubina , I want you to know something I want you to be the best girl, daughter , sister , friend, wife and mother you can be can you promise me that?" she asked me

"Of course anything for you I'll try my best in anything I do." I said, trying to hold back my tears. "Mom, I love you, forever and always." I said hoping she heard me.

"Rubina please be the best remember me for a happy woman not for the way I left this world. La ilaha illallah, Muhammad rasulu-llah "       Thosewere her last words my passed away peacefully.

My dad thought I would be traumatized after so he took me to every therapist in sight. I would talk to anyone all I did for a year was pray, school, cleaned, homework. Being the ideal daughter, student and Muslim just what my mom wanted. I got straight A's in school I got to the point in my life where everything was easy. My dad began to grow apart from me to get him a little in the day told him the real reason therapy didn't

"Why didn't you tell me before I wasted your time, beta really I want is the best for you." He said "can you tell me what I can do to make it for talking you to those Quakes." He asked

I told him "INDIA." He looked up a without a stop to breath asked his boss if there was any way we could have a new store in India  he boss told him yes we're trying to set  up a new store in Mumbai. Filled with excitement I screamed and jumped up and down.

"did you hear that, he said we can start a new mall and I in charge of the project , India here we come." He said with that smile I haven't seen since the eid. For some reason I feel like India will be the start of something new.

Ch.2 coming soon ........

*Key - Bold and gray mean Flash back

Edited by _Sahra_ - 22 February 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubediDevika.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Clap very good start Sahra...
 I want to believe the main actors are Avi and Rubi, right?

a very good start, loved the prologue, and i know you have very good depth in writing as I can see it . I hope and wish you continue with same spirit. So go ahead my young one, you have the ability ,  all the bestThumbs Up

Devika.

Edited by Devika. - 23 February 2011 at 7:35am

_Sahra_

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
love it good job

_Sahra_

OmaRamdass