Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

When an actress isnt good enough - Raja Sen (Page 10)

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DilushaKWRocks.smarie.khoobsurat.desigal90

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

yeh those irfaan scenes were just...uggh...it was meant to be that way yes...but i just couldnt watch it...i started screaming halfway through the scene..so i skipped it...Dead..thankfully i didnt miss out on anythingLOL

And poor thing..heard that VB, PC and Irfan went for realism...PC had to actually take all the beating from Irfan...kya kya papad belne padte hain in logon ko..

I am eagerly waiting to see SKM..not yet come to the theaters in MN..else will be forced to catch it online..
zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.smarie.khoobsurat.desigal90

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vssaras

yeh those irfaan scenes were just...uggh...it was meant to be that way yes...but i just couldnt watch it...i started screaming halfway through the scene..so i skipped it...Dead..thankfully i didnt miss out on anythingLOL

And poor thing..heard that VB, PC and Irfan went for realism...PC had to actually take all the beating from Irfan...kya kya papad belne padte hain in logon ko..

I am eagerly waiting to see SKM..not yet come to the theaters in MN..else will be forced to catch it online..

the link i posted in the previous pages has pretty good clarity..watch it there if u cannot get to watch it in the theatre

Will do..thanks..
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

If so much is wanted, desired, and deserved, then there's a review thread to discuss SKM, and Priyanka. This  explicit article discusses other actors, including Priyanka, so one's entitled to form opinions on her based of her previous works that they have observed as well. 

Really? I thought this thread about the character of Susanna and how other actors could have played it. Where did 'other works' come into play? 

If comments are not perceived to be substantial, and credible, then don't bother carrying on the discussion with the individual....there's no need at all though to post not-so-snide remarks and question others validity. Just as preconceived judgment is formed for Priyanka, same is done with Kareena. Why is she overrated? Because Raja Sen terms Priyanka overrated. I don't find that at all significant, and neither debatable. 

@red bold: I suppose mine must be substantial enough for you, otherwise you would have dropped this discussion too, right? 

@green bold - Where did I question a person's 'validity'? LOL I can sure as hell question the validity of someone's opinion though. That's what a discussion is all about.

I can't speak for Kareena and discussions about her and her films, but if it's done with her, then it shouldn't. For example - I haven't watched Dev, so I don't know how she performed in that film. Hence, I will not judge her performance in that film either. I don't know who does that but I don't. So there.

Edited by CZ.. - 23 February 2011 at 1:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiyDexterkichokri

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

i didnt know which other word to use apart from intimate....which is why i put the quotes around..to imply it means something else...i feel maqbool was VB's best work to date...i also love blue umbrella and maqdee...his relatively "commerical" ventures are gr8 too...like omkara and kaminey..but i feel they pale in comparison to his lesser known work.

I haven't watched blue umbrella yet, but I hear it's a great film so I have to check it out. Maqdee is awesome. I've watched it a million times already. But I still find Kaminey awesome, tbh. Better than his previous films. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie

Go to top