When an actress isnt good enough - Raja Sen - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Smartie, you don't have to justify if you have seen the film or not. There are no pre reqs to be part of this forum up until now, even if folks want it that way. Seen the film or not seen the film, they will still put forth their opinions.

few bad, few good, few okayish...thts why its called a mixed response...so i dunt see anything wrong with discussing what can possibly make the film get a better response..something more unanimous and definite....
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zainab25

Smartie, you don't have to justify if you have seen the film or not. There are no pre reqs to be part of this forum up until now, even if folks want it that way. Seen the film or not seen the film, they will still put forth their opinions.

i know...but i dunt want to lose my credibility. 😛...ive already been labelled delusional and biased by many...so justification is all i have
jbforever thumbnail
I think a movie/acting differs when people see a movie on an online crappy print ... or whether they watch it in the theater.... i did both cause i went with my boyfriend who hated it... but then my parents wanted to watch it and I couldn't tell them I already went so I saw it online with them.....

i liked it in the theater... i thought it was lame when i saw it online cause the print, sound quality, and parts were not focused correctly
Originally posted by: jbforever

I think a movie/acting differs when people see a movie on an online crappy print ... or whether they watch it in the theater.... i did both cause i went with my boyfriend who hated it... but then my parents wanted to watch it and I couldn't tell them I already went so I saw it online with them.....

i liked it in the theater... i thought it was lame when i saw it online cause the print, sound quality, and parts were not focused correctly

dunno..this was the print i saw..its pretty clear...and i still somewhat liked it..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVVNM6iu15A[/YOUTUBE]
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zainab25

Based on what? No one is restricting the free flow of opinions. We, as members who have watched the film and formed an opinion based on that, deserve to have discussions with people who have watched the film too. One can't go around enforcing and preaching the significance of their 'opinion' because it's a free world yada yada yada. If, everyone who forms an opinion based on grapevine conversations and pre-conceived judgement starts entering 'discussions', then how is that fair to the people who have watched the film? 
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

dunno..this was the print i saw..its pretty clear...and i still somewhat liked it..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVVNM6iu15A[/YOUTUBE]

Ohhh, thankss, my parents were asking for a link! ðŸ˜³

Sorry, totally ignoring the previous conversation you have going on, requires too much patience to read everything and respond coherently ðŸ˜›
Not necessarily true at all. All the foreign films I watch for my film class is either On Netflix, Youtube, or Torrent, and I have no isses capturing the details and techniques. It'd be crazy if I spent 8 dollars every week to watch Bollywood films; I ain't doing that. So many of us either catch it on DVD or watch online. As long as the product is engaging, and is able to grasp our attention, it's fine and our judgment is still credible.

SO many films never even make it to the theater....there's no other place but the internet to watch them anyways.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

dunno abt others...i toh watched it online...fast forwarded the irrfan khan-PC "intimate" scenes because they grossed me out....🤢...but i did watch it..

EDIT: and although its VB's weakest work to date, i found it quite good. Its not as bad as some reviewers are making it out to be...same with PC..she was okay.

They weren't exactly 'intimate' - he was sadomasochistic in bed. So yes, I guess they'd gross anyone out.

I feel Kaminey was his best to-date. I'm a huge fan of that film and can watch it n number of times ðŸ˜› I agree with the bold. 
^^i dunt think zainab ever said it was right to do so...she said ppl will always do it anyway...u cannot really gauge if a member has watched the movie or not looking at their "opinion"...so therz no point of justification...