Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BRU with Pc and SK video, Pic added Pg 4 (Page 3)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

desigirl I think Missiffy confused the topic you posted on why we love kareena. But that was not written by you, it was an article! LOL
Which article by the way, I dont even remember coz I post so much on her LOL

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by lovePC

Samjha karo koolchick. Aaj kal PC going through a tough time on IF na, so her fans decided to open up a sympathy thread with what makes her so special, lol

excuse me, who her fans, i'm the only one! what the wrong have i said i only shared with you  guys what i feltOuch and what i have noticed in this forum!

Because I'd seen you say the exact same things on other threads while defending PC, but only then in a sarcastic way.
Nothing wrong with the thread, but like Koochick said, you just posted her commercial again.
I go through spells of frustration with kareena as well, but then I dont really ask others to tell me whats so special about Bebo. I just dont htink die hard fans convert that easily.  And ESPECIALLY not coz people are bashing your favorite. Atleast that's how I am.
Just said what was on my mind.

ANd Ms Iffy, which topic did I open titled why we love Kareena Kapoor? And even if I did, what I said on that forum is what I felt. I adore her, where are the double standards? lol
(I honestly cannot remember this thread, which one?)

what you said is what u felt good for u Clap now why would u question lovepc topic  she posted what she felt as well no or is she not allowed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-safeplacetoland

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

desigirl I think Missiffy confused the topic you posted on why we love kareena. But that was not written by you, it was an article! LOL

i am not confused i know its an article so what the entire topic turned into why you all love kareena  lovepc topic is the same just bc it has no article its ridiculed wow  
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
LovePC you are welcome to post whatever you feel like posting. For a moment it just struck me as odd how you suddenly bounced back with this topic. It made it seem like you were faking that topic to gain sympathy for Priyanka. But I suppose fans go through ups and downs.
My apologies for making that assumption.  Hug
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Which article by the way, I dont even remember coz I post so much on her LOL

It was long time ago. Some website wrote an article on bebo...titled why we love kareena kapoor. I think thats what she is talking about!

Here is the link to that topic: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474397

Yes I know I saved! Am a bebo geek! Embarrassed
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

LovePC you are welcome to post whatever you feel like posting. For a moment it just struck me as odd how you suddenly bounced back with this topic. It made it seem like you were faking that topic to gain sympathy for Priyanka. But I suppose fans go through ups and downs.

excuse me, as youcan see i have no pc siggy and no pc avi  and i sent pm to swati to change my username, even now your are saying i'm faking??

Edited by lovePC - 22 February 2011 at 9:50pm
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

I also not only  fan can't post an article, even non fan can post it! Are you pc fan when post her stuff!
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top