Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

The song is one of my 10 most favorite hindi songs , I just loved the song with Chandrachud n Ash , but right from today , this song belongs 2 Ram-Gauri only n none else . I lovvvvvvvvved the awesome expressions of Vikas that he gave during it's picturization , a lovelorn, lovesick , completely lost in love guy , have u seen his eyes ? Expressionwise brilliant ! I loved how G's busy like a bee in the song n Ram following her every where , his eyes feasting on her lovely , enthusiastic , energetic face.

I agree ... loved Ram's expressions. I've found the whole scene kinda funny !
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Your Picture Siggys are nice and so is your proflie pic.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely completely totally disagree , but one point , I didn't like it when she said no for lunch with Ram ,😡, I was so damn angry , he said it so beautifully , so romantically , I'd have eaten poison if he'd offered me ....What's the problem with G ? Why didn't she share lunch with her so kind n cordial handsome boss ?
Darine1980 thumbnail

Nici , how u like my profile anis ? N , my new siggies ?

The profile's pic is really nice, love it ! And so your siggies!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Your Picture Siggys are nice and so is your proflie pic.

U should've seen the scene Nic , G falling in Ram's arms , it was absolutely beautiful , it was so smooth n natural, n Ram looked like he'd never let go of G from his arms , n the papers flew every where n ram got lost once again in the sweet world of dreamland , because all his dreams starts n ends with G  n G only .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

The profile's pic is really nice, love it ! And so your siggies!

Thanks Dar .😳 The scene is my favorite one , can't tell u how many times I've seen it , the office workers were all looking , except ' Intelligent' R , bless him , didn't he notice that people around him r all looking at a certain direction ? Don't notice much , that's his fault no. 30000000001 . Or , he'd have noticed the name of the company ....
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the ranks of the stars fell again. and the show rank hasn't gone up. it's down.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Have u noticed Dar that G was not uncomfortable in Ram's arms ? I liked it how she peeked across the shoulder of Ram , holding on 2 him ....
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Nic , forum ranking of a show has nil importance as long as the TRPs r good , n so far the TRPs r really good , in fact ,the highest ever , so , u needn't worry my dear.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Absolutely completely totally disagree , but one point , I didn't like it when she said no for lunch with Ram ,😡, I was so damn angry , he said it so beautifully , so romantically , I'd have eaten poison if he'd offered me ....What's the problem with G ? Why didn't she share lunch with her so kind n cordial handsome boss ?

I was irritated with her in the very last scene, she prefers to come back at the office to finish her work instead of to come back home, she acts like she's the boss of the company! What's her pb? I have no pbs with people who are really involved in their job, I even salute them, now she starts to work, she has forgotten about her responsabilities as a wife.... I hate it !

And Mac it's quite normal that she's refused to share her lunch with his boss...
First it's the boss, didn't she find it weird that he's offered her to share the home made lunch on her first day??? Didn't she find him acting informal with her?

And trust me you'll get soon your share lunch party !