Remix

Ashi Yuvi VM - Tujhe Bhula Diya

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm so proud of myself right now! Like, seriously, this has to be my best VM till date. πŸ˜ƒ Love the song. I'm on the after-break-up phase right now .. and this song suits Yuvi's POV completely! <3 

I lurve the lines : Door hi karna tha toh phir, paas hi laaya tu kyon khuda. Kabhi tujhe bhi toh pyaar hoga, Tujhse juda tera yaar hoga, Khuda jaanega tu faaslon ka hai ye dard kya! πŸ˜³ 

Not expecting a lot of replies, since this forum's awfully bejaan. πŸ˜³ But, I HAD to make this one. I didn't give a happy ending .. so my apologies in advance! πŸ˜Š

Tbh, I made this topic when my VM was on uploads .. and I've still got 6 minutes to go. And it's 3.03 and I should be curled up in bed. Friends ke promises ke liye kaise kaise dukh sehne padte hain .. unlike *some people* who forget their promises, haan Liz?

Processing .. Youtube takes it's own time, doesn't it? And here I am, attyacharofying and tadpaoing your people (if any..) for the link. And, just so you know, it's 3.09 right now. And it's STILL processing.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMKuWR1hN1E&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

I'll upload it on Zshare if anyone's got Vegas content blocked in their countries. Let me know. πŸ˜Š

PS - 3.11 and I'm FINALLY leaving. Mah bed .. here I comeeee. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
akankshaπŸ€—..............love it yar
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
akanksha it was so nice, amazing yar.... love it.. it was so beautiful.....
ashi yuvi create the magic and u defined it.... omg i miss them yar.....
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovey song and editing ..
really good yaar ...
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgggggggggggggggggggggg i love itttttttttt aki..sooooooooooooo beautifullly made.lmao lizzie was dis one for u..its absolutely fantastic!!!
i love yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiii mera yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

n i love my angellllllllllllllllllllllπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

reserved, col mein hoon
:P
edited*

omg, this got tears to my eyes..watced it for 3 times?? ab tak...

:(

its beeeeeautiful

all the scenes wer in place, but swetie u r now at the nice friendship phase, u need to make fun ones now

:P

and yeah, srrry.. didnt wake up, college bhi late pohchi.. itni neend aati kahaan se hai mujhe

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Soo many comments! I wasn't expecting more than 1-2 comments, to be honest! πŸ˜†

Thanks Trish, Ambar, Simi, Debby and Liz !! πŸ€— Ambar, you got it right - AY create magic! πŸ˜ƒ Debby .. Yuvi TERA angel kab se !? 😲 Copyright hai koi? πŸ˜† And Liz .. it's alright! Mujhe neend aati hi nahi kahin se.. toh jinhein aati hain, unhein toh aane do! πŸ˜†
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ullu ho tum!
angel tumhe kaha maine!
ajkal ke bache!
kuch ni samajhte!
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!! akanksha ... this VM is just out-of-the-world ... From the very beginning ( from the pic that it showed before the vm started even ) was awesome ... the way you started the VM (with the sid-yuvi convo) was very different ... loved it to the bits ... πŸ˜›the effects you used brought an ethereal feel to the vm ... from the beginning till the end --its just fabulous .. absolutely perfect πŸ˜› it's a complete 3:53 mins treat to my eyes ... coming to the song ... It's my mosssssssstttttttttttttttttttt favourite song these days ... can't get over the song yet .... the most funny part is that i always imagined ashi-yuvi scenes on this song ... and always wanted to see a vm on them on this song .... thanx a tonnnnnnnnn for doing it πŸ€—
the song synced perfectly with the scenes you selected ... i always love saddy saddy vms more ... so loved it completeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely ...πŸ˜›
keep up the good work ... you are truly blessed with talent πŸ˜›
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

OMG !!! akanksha ... this VM is just out-of-the-world ... From the very beginning ( from the pic that it showed before the vm started even ) was awesome ... the way you started the VM (with the sid-yuvi convo) was very different ... loved it to the bits ... πŸ˜›the effects you used brought an ethereal feel to the vm ... from the beginning till the end --its just fabulous .. absolutely perfect πŸ˜› it's a complete 3:53 mins treat to my eyes ... coming to the song ... It's my mosssssssstttttttttttttttttttt favourite song these days ... can't get over the song yet .... the most funny part is that i always imagined ashi-yuvi scenes on this song ... and always wanted to see a vm on them on this song .... thanx a tonnnnnnnnn for doing it πŸ€—
the song synced perfectly with the scenes you selected ... i always love saddy saddy vms more ... so loved it completeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely ...πŸ˜›
keep up the good work ... you are truly blessed with talent πŸ˜›

Thank youuuuuu!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

LOL ..It shows a STUPID pic! πŸ˜† Even that blurred pic will put people off. πŸ˜† Different? Girly, I've seen two-three VMs on the same lines! Yes, it was inspired, but not copied. πŸ˜ƒ Thank youuuu. πŸ€— Same here !! Love love love love this song! And even I prefer saddy saddy VMs!! πŸ˜ƒ