mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

True Raubal bhai, can you imagine? It will ruin it for me. I  want to see good entertaining episodes where Suhana is learning step by step and becoming a really good wife, a good bahu, she needs to become more responsible around the house, but in Suhana way, not a boring typical bahu type. With Suhana attitudeWinkThen she can think about motherhood.

Cant disAgree Di with u on this matterLOL

Well I am glad to knowLOL

We silly people agree on every stupid thing that Cvs will try to show and stop them from doing to soLOL LOL

lol I knowLOL....as if they'll listen to us because if they had we wouldn't be having this conversation now
...LOL

svpg Groupbie
svpg
svpg

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for all your useful comments.Nor I want to see the cancer track nor I want to see Suhana getting pregnant.I am personally more than happy to just see Suhana and Ishan together and their cute romatic scenes.But if they do want to show the cancer track,then when Suhana faints,they should not be showing like everyone including Suhana and Ishan thinking it is pregnancy.That is really silly that the girl herself doesn't know and thinks that I fainted,so I must be pregnant.And also all the so called mature family members of the Kashyap house jump to this conclusion also,That is sooooo filmy and nonsense.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svpg

Thank you guys for all your useful comments.Nor I want to see the cancer track nor I want to see Suhana getting pregnant.I am personally more than happy to just see Suhana and Ishan together and their cute romatic scenes.But if they do want to show the cancer track,then when Suhana faints,they should not be showing like everyone including Suhana and Ishan thinking it is pregnancy.That is really silly that the girl herself doesn't know and thinks that I fainted,so I must be pregnant.And also all the so called mature family members of the Kashyap house jump to this conclusion also,That is sooooo filmy and nonsense.

Very true. I too hope they don't bring this in if she does faint. Its so monotonous.....please don't do it CV's. We want Suhana to have a successful pregnancy but later...there's so much to do and see before she takes up motherhood.

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
 guys...........i.........had.........nt seen OBS...............so i cn't  comment!
ha..............in......SGP...........they...........had......nt shown...........the....physical relation..of ishaan and suhana........means...their ...........HM.............IS..........nt...succed..........coz...
of the.........strangers......they....met in goa.........then.......how.....can...suhana...be........a....pregnant..?....as.
....cv's..had...........nt.....shown...........they.........are......on bed.......and....the..lights.......is.....off.....or.........the.....lamp.........is...off..
otherthan..........the..........cv's..........should show.....the audience......something els.........so....dat.....the.......audience....will know.....suhana.........is.......pregnant.......or.....nt...........
sorry........m........talking..........boldly............as..........ve......see.....in...other
....serials.........
..........sorry......again.......if....i..hurted.........anybody.........love u ishaan and suhana....pairs made in heaven........as.....i....always......say....

Go to top