Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kans after Janmashtami
(by ShivangBuch)

Grrr πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ What has been happening!!!!!! πŸ˜• Earlier that light in the womb of Devaki, snake in the dungeon and miscarriage of 7th  child and flowers in the dungeon. And now my killer has taken birth!!!!!! Has he? πŸ˜² 7th or 8th? Really? Somewhere else? πŸ˜• Not born to Devaki? Who that miracle baby was?!!!! What did she tell!!!! I just can't understand!!!! πŸ˜• The earlier prophecy told that it would be the 8th child of Devaki and Devaki's 8th baby has disappeared in the sky. And that too a baby girl!!!!!!!! And now she herself is contradicting the divine prophecy by turning into a Goddess with 8 hands and saying that my killer is born somewhere else!!!!!

😑 Hmmm!!!! What era has come!! Even saintly and divine prophecies are falsehood.  At least one of the two has got to be. What tricks Gods are playing with me? What that trickster Vishnu is thinking and planning? Will he only kill me??? Can he? πŸ˜• Oh no he can't. Hmmm. Perhaps he can and he will. Will he? If that baby was Vishnu taking form of Goddess then why he/she didn't attack to kill me then only??!!!! Something unexplainable is being cooked around.

Are my servants of the jail liars? Are Devaki and Vasudev also liars? How can people like them act so unnaturally to ditch me?!!!!  They think they are smart huhh!! They think that they are approaching through the right path of salvation or devotion!!! They think that they are great!!! They think that God is happy with them!!! God??? They are forgetting that they are at my mercy right now. πŸ˜ˆ Their welfare will only be possible just because of me. And the Saviour is going to kill me?? Really? Then understand that I am not the one who can be defeated in any race.  All those good & saintly characters Garg, Ugrasen, Vasudev, Akrur, Nand, Devaki will be weak in defeating Kans in any contest whatever and howsoever they think.🀣  I am the most powerful in the race. Only those will be ahead of me to reach the destination whom I myself send or allow to move first before me in search of that and I will send or allow them only if they are my obedient servants. πŸ˜ˆ
 I just keep on dreaming and thinking about something of that sort. I just can't keep my mind away from HIM.🀒 I am having his dreams only!!!! Also those cheap silly servants of Vishnu. That conch. That discus. That mace. That lotus.🀒 πŸ€’ Firelike something is burning in me for them. Can they compare themselves with me? And Oh! Why is this fear catching up on me!!!!πŸ˜• What fear is this if that 8th child wasn't the HIM??? Is it the fear of finding him soon or not being able to find him now? πŸ˜‘ Oh come on Vishnu!! Come on saviour!!!! Come on you who lift the devotees by only saving them as these stupid people think. Come in front. When will I be able to see you? What more I have to do now to get you? You are harassing me. You are testing my patience.  πŸ˜‘ But you see. I will catch you. I will search you soon. I will find you wherever you are hiding. You yourself will come to me. If you don't then I will use my force.

And what all are these celebrations around in Vraj???? I will crush all the newly born babies. πŸ˜ˆ They have no right to be born on this earth if Vishnu is hiding somewhere among them but not coming in front. He has to come in front if he really is the saviour. Let everyone see whose wish and trick works. Mine or Vishnu's. I will crush all these celebrations.  Vrajraj's house or whatever. Even if it is the house of that Nandgop celebrating the birth of baby after many years. I am his king and how dare they celebrating when I am dying to find that trickster!!! Then let's see what HE does. I am KANS. The man of power. And power can give you anything. The highest place also which one can ever get. Even Shiva's incarnation will not be able to help. Any life saving sanjeevani herbs also won't be able to change the future course of events. That's Kans's plan. That's Kans's commitment. That's Kans's determination.😈 πŸ˜ˆ

"Bair bhaav hi se kiya, sada Krishna ka dhyaan"

Then what? Eventually? Mila antatah Kans ko, Haricharano me sthaan???? Arre abhi to Janmashtami day hai - usko abhi time hai. πŸ˜›

Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
I have updated the Table of Contents πŸ˜Š Friends, please check once whether all the entries have been enlisted properly πŸ˜Š
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Sahi hai sahi hai πŸ˜‰ Ab naya homework bhi bataiye teacher ji, eagerly awaiting the next challenge!
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wowww urmi di!!!

what a fabulous thread waiting for the next topic!πŸ˜ƒ 
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
@ Lola
Teacherji is also waiting for the next challenge πŸ˜† am thinking about which scene can be given next, meanwhile you can post the next scene if you find time, as my thinking knows no end πŸ˜† Any suggestion for the next scene is welcome 😊

@ Gunia

Welcome to this thread dear πŸ€— & thanks for liking it 😊 I have some plans about the next scene but can't decide πŸ˜• suggestions needed from you all πŸ˜³

arun-deeps thumbnail

Ehhem ehhem my suggestionsπŸ€“Diary of Sakhis of Seetaji or the ladies who saw RAM LAKHAN in MithilaπŸ˜†

or Ahilya uddhar scene!
ANything you choose becomes gold my dear! So any scene you give us wud be gr8πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been absent from this thread...I'll def try to participate with the next one.πŸ˜ƒ
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been absent from this thread...I'll def try to participate with the next one.πŸ˜ƒ

No problem dear sister, it's ok 😊 Have you read the awesome diary entries written by our friends? πŸ˜‰ We are trying to place the next scene, & it will be really GREAT to read anything from you πŸ˜ƒ A bunch of thanks for returning here πŸ€—
Jai Shri Ram! Jai Shri Krishna!

arun-deeps thumbnail

He Di!

Cant wait to see d next scene!😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Urmila11

No problem dear sister, it's ok 😊 Have you read the awesome diary entries written by our friends? πŸ˜‰ We are trying to place the next scene, & it will be really GREAT to read anything from you πŸ˜ƒ A bunch of thanks for returning here πŸ€—
Jai Shri Ram! Jai Shri Krishna!

Thanks a lot dear, that's really sweet of you! So is the next scene from RSR or RSK?

Yeah, I've read all the previous entries and I must say that they're really magnificent!πŸ‘ This thread is truly a jewel amongst others.