India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Fruit Salad Anyone?

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
hello ladies!! *jaz waves and hides face*...i know...i up and disappeared for two weeks...kya karoon...this new working from home is harder than i thought...mostly because im super lazy...LOLLOLLOL...also had some family stuff to deal with...i was all set to make my big come back yesterday...but...ended up going to Knotts Berry Farm  with the bff...so...all other plans went down the drain Ouch,...any way...after todays episode...i think its the perfect come back...with  Tasha Wink

here's some quick laughs before im off to pick up mom Tongue

ps: totally dedicated to suhani...apparently only she missed me Hug

Fruit Salad Anyone?

(tuesday)
ok..so...epi starts with Kaala, Suds, Chaskar and.....FRUIT? Shocked...anyone else say W*F?! when she began using a bowl of fruit and apples to draw out her plan? cuz i sure as hell did!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...i was like...is she for real? she's using apples, bananas etc to display her plan? ShockedShockedShockedShocked...how...AMATEUR!! i mean...beyond amateur!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...we always knew Kaala had a few marbles/screws missing...aaj toh proof bhi milgaya!!! i mean...badi aayi Kaala Taahi Sahib banne....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...she doesnt even know the basics!! i mean...remember when Duji had their plans...it was on paper...with maps and stuff...like...hardcore...(to some point)...but Kaala...she uses fruit...FRUIT!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLbut then again...i thought about it...she's got two of the biggest fruits...Suds & Chaskar...as her right hand men...she had to use language they'd understand no? but now seriously......anyone else crave for a nice...chat-pata fruit salad after watching that scene? Wink

and oh oh oh...cant miss the little...tinsy weeinsy bit of Dostana they showed...when Naku ran into Dutta's arms.......*jaz takes minute to day dream Day Dreaming* ...who else saw Suds ka chehar!! the man was upset...he was straight out bummed!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL he was line..."so not fair...i wait all this time to find him and pehle naku goes and maro's chance with dutta" Angry....that was too funny!!

i think finally the show is gonna get back to the old chemistry...and my chemistry i mean TaSha and Dostana...just wait for Duji reunion!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

JAZ
ps: hoped you liked my first CR back...ill see you ladies tomorrow...inshAllah Big smile

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamwatevewriterFatima82komal_w25rayjstKavitaDRdivya17-7Crystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-mnx12Wanderbugsub_rosaRose_Petalkiran255Pooja_219suhana19mIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-.SidraPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia--_Eternity_Hamlet53MrsKhan

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Jaz,

First to press the buzzer. Its a wonder she did not squash the apple before offering to the two plums.....LOLLOLLOL

Nice to see you back.

KavitaBig smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 22 February 2011 at 6:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219suhana19jnawaz

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Wow Jaz you are back as well...dhinchak!Hug Now HHK bhi and CR bhi!!
Kala got sick of dolls and drawing..she has short attention span..so she moved onto food..pehle fruit..aur pata nahi apne kitchen mein aur kya kya banayegiLOL..
Suds ka chehra nahi dekhaDisapprove...I will go and watch now!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19jnawaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Jaz welcome back! No comments on Kala's yesterday's Hollywood diva behavior?

komal_w25Pooja_219suhana19jnawaz

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

welcome back, missed yaa loads, kala jumps from dolls to daru bottles to fruits,, i wonder whats next,,,

suhana19jnawaz

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
hi jaz,

how mean of u........ only suhani missed u??....... we all missed u too....... n dearie, all of us hav been crying hoarse to update ur FF........... thats how much v missed u....Smile

ur CR is as usual very good...... nice post...... hope LTL gets some soulful TaSha moments n Duji, i am so eagerly waiting for them to reappear..........

i totally agree, working from home is so tough n u get to know only when ur in the thick of it....LOLLOL

tc
divya

suhana19jnawaz

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Hey JazHug
Omg jaz is back with amazing CRDancingPartyToday must be our one the luckiest daysWinkFirst of all we got Tasha Reunion ,,,,,Second Mads was back with HHK and Now u with CR....iam in heavenDay Dreaming......Kise ki nazar na laga ...I hope u had Fun at Knotts Berry farm....I love there jams...unfournately we don"t get  it here...so we order them on the netWink....
Okkk enough of my blabberingLOL
Haila Kala did that she drew the plan using fruitsROFLlol i totally skipped that partLOLso wouldn"t know.....may be i will go and watch the epi  again...
Gosh that women is obbessed with FruitsLOL.....
Now i would love to  see Dutta gifting Kala  a colourful and decorative Fruit Platter consist of Suds,Chaskar and BGs
Suds face worth a watchLOL he was like i was roaming around like a romeo with ur Pics and how come naku hugs u firstLOL.....
Btw Today"s Tasha scene was truly EpicDay DreamingIam in tasha dreamland ".....Loved it .....
Omg U dedicated this wonderful CR to me ....Awww iam touched yaarEmbarrassedThanx a million yaar Hug
 We all Missed u and ur CR alot .....so happy to see u Hug
Hope to see CR again tomorrow....son"t disappear againWink
u take care and see ya around,,,,
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 22 February 2011 at 7:50pm

Pooja_219jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@ Kavita: good to be back Big smile

@ Survi: i think she uses food for playing and making plans/plots more thank cooking...aagar usse khana banana pada...she'd burn the house down! LOL

@ ksh: aagar kaal ke bare mein baath karenge...toh it wont be a CR...it will end up being a thesis paper...and my finger are too fragile at this point Wink

@ yoyo: with kaala...expect the unexpected...but expect to laugh your butt off TongueTongue

@ divya: ...he he...i missed you and im sure you all missed me...but only suhana pm'ed me...he he Embarrassed

@ suhana: funny...we dont like their jams...lmao...but we love snoopy! LOLLOL...and the hug...epic is the perfect word!! im off to browse through the signature gallery so i can find one to use!! ahh!! ccant wait for tomorrow...and yes...CR for sure!!

JAZ

Pooja_219suhana19Prinsesse.SuviMrsKhan

Go to top