Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No one told Ishaan about Ronak Yet... (Page 3)

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
It is clearly The WRITERS FAULT.. It is not FAULT OF Ragini JDJ ..
It is really weired that ishaan who feels so much for his family didn't worried about paana..

Really Big Confusion in Viewers mind.. Whether Ishaan Knows about Panna Truth ???OR Not ??????..  If he knows why he didn't go and meet her ???? If he didn't  know Why Kahsyaps and suhaana didn't tell him ?? It is mystery when CVS will show us.

Atleast now they can show sushaan going to paana house meeting her personally even  though they are in Bajpai house for once..

Wake up CVs Wake up atlest once a day if you visit fourm you will know and rectify mistakes and make SGP better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by radpat25

Originally posted by venture

Why blaming Ragini for JDJ again??? its the Creatives job to plan the track and the episodes not the actors. Shwetha, Ishaan has more responsibility then Suhana towards HIS family, when after Suli Sudi went, Ishaan entered in the room with the very Loooong face , I thought he would be worried about Panna but no he was worried about SONA, Suhana showed her concernswith Badi Maa, yeah it would been better if they were both shown having concerns, as per OBS they didnt show Ishaan having that much say in this matter, Lolita went to get Panna and had a lovely scene there, but again I am afraid they will make it a complete comic scene here. He never went to his Saural before that much anyway, and there is a big cirsis in the family and he showed no concern, and usually he lectures Suhana about being Acchi Bahu and look after my Family, my family this my family that. Why blame the wife if the husband doesnt show any concerns about his family problem.
@bold...even i dont understand...why every time ragini is blamed for CVs mistakes...is she member of SGP creative team...LOL...writer,director of the show i guess LOL...pls ...give me a break

I agree with all your points....Smile

VERTY TRUE. Ragini has nothing to do with the writing or the execution of the scenes. She's not at fault at all. ITS THE CV's who messing up.Angry
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Why blaming Ragini for JDJ again??? its the Creatives job to plan the track and the episodes not the actors. Shwetha, Ishaan has more responsibility then Suhana towards HIS family, when after Suli Sudi went, Ishaan entered in the room with the very Loooong face , I thought he would be worried about Panna but no he was worried about SONA, Suhana showed her concernswith Badi Maa, yeah it would been better if they were both shown having concerns, as per OBS they didnt show Ishaan having that much say in this matter, Lolita went to get Panna and had a lovely scene there, but again I am afraid they will make it a complete comic scene here. He never went to his Saural before that much anyway, and there is a big cirsis in the family and he showed no concern, and usually he lectures Suhana about being Acchi Bahu and look after my Family, my family this my family that. Why blame the wife if the husband doesnt show any concerns about his family problem.

i actually dont know what to say....Big smile
its suhana who has first come to know of panna....
ishaan came thinking abt sona...that is totally a different story...if he had known abt panna...he definitely would have been concerned....
now there has not been much time in between suhana knowing and till now....suhana was concentrated more on why her father planned like that....so for me as of now suhana had not told ishaan...and ishaan is still ignorant....i dont know how it went abt in OBS and what will happen here....but as of now...ishaan dont know...but
if they suddenly show him as if he knows and yet he was enjoying in sasural....then its wrong on the part of CVs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i dont understand yyy  cv's r keeping ishaan only as suhaana's husband......even inder is given more importance when it comes to family matters......cv's have never shown ishaan getting involved in any family matters...their emotions or members other than suhana....... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1noor321

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

i dont understand yyy  cv's r keeping ishaan only as suhaana's husband......even inder is given more importance when it comes to family matters......cv's have never shown ishaan getting involved in any family matters...their emotions or members other than suhana....... 

Yeah come to think of it very true, he use to bring " ANDAY DOUBLE ROOTI" in the morning before mairrage use to go to shops and all, but since mairrage although not REALLY married he was only shown as a husband not being loved by his wife, Suhana took over everything , she was concerned about everybody and he use to tell her off not to waste her time and shouldnt bother as she is not really going to stay there forever. But he has always shown as responsible person when it come to financial support, giving his share of money.  May be because he is the youngest brother they dont involve him in serious emotional issues. He has always been shown to leave everything as it is and let the elders handle it.

radpat25111192

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Yeah come to think of it very true, he use to bring " ANDAY DOUBLE ROOTI" in the morning before mairrage use to go to shops and all, but since mairrage although not REALLY married he was only shown as a husband not being loved by his wife, Suhana took over everything , she was concerned about everybody and he use to tell her off not to waste her time and shouldnt bother as she is not really going to stay there forever. But he has always shown as responsible person when it come to financial support, giving his share of money.  May be because he is the youngest brother they dont involve him in serious emotional issues. He has always been shown to leave everything as it is and let the elders handle it.

i agree with sheema di....and i have also seen...that the young ones never really get into the serious issues....and for ishaan...he has so many elders that he need not tell or do anything and there is no necessity for him to do anything....
and now if ishaan actually does something big for the family or panna....it will look very odd....
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i agree with sheema di....and i have also seen...that the young ones never really get into the serious issues....and for ishaan...he has so many elders that he need not tell or do anything and there is no necessity for him to do anything....
and now if ishaan actually does something big for the family or panna....it will look very odd....

Very very true,....i am the youngest member of my family and same happens with me too...involve karna toh dur ki baat...koi meri baat ko seriously nahi leta...........this is trueSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 23 February 2011 at 6:55am
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I agree with you all at one point... and I don't have complain for Ishaan... I am complaining to CV's... they have missed this whole scenario...
when Ishaan came with Latkela faceConfused..thinking abt SONA...Dead CV's cud have converted that scene... into Suhana and Ishaan conversation about what happened to Panna di... I mean when Ishaan was sad abt Ms.Gold then Suhana shud have told him that Ishaan isse bhi badi prob hui hai ghar me...Cry and shud have told him abt Panna & Ronak... and that scene cud have written so well... Then may be Ishaan can go to talk to Badi ma... and then he cud have planned to go to his Sasural after talking to Badi ma or Inder...Smile for me this cud have been better...

radpat25sweetymol

Go to top