Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No one told Ishaan about Ronak Yet... (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Shwets1502

why not suhana???is suhana worried??she cried to badi maa and thats it????may be ishaan seriously doesnt know abt it yet...even if we assume that...even suhana's behaviour is not justified...

Then with this logic dada - dadi's behaviour is also not justified as they were playing around with a mirchi plant rather than worring about panna........these kasyap's have habit of keeping the things under the carpet ...............so as suhana is now a pacca kasyap, so she is behaving in the same manner as they do.

Apparently she has joined the circus...........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Ishaan and suhana should show some concern with Paana truth..atleast show 1 or 2 scenes with sushaan both suhana and ishaan worried about panna.. The CVS need to show sushaan  paana scenes. 

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
yea i too feel the same. they have never shown Ishaan knowing about Raunak.... they hav shown that Suhana knows but she didn't tell Ishaan...
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Seriously I didn't even notice about this... Someone has to tell him ....Ermm Its really bad.... 
Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I'm also thinking abt it   y thy r nt shwing sushaan worried for panna  ...........afterall thy r also part of kashyap family.n y d hell suhana is nt telling ishaan abt ths very fact ths time nobody has asked her to hide it

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

I'm also thinking abt it   y thy r nt shwing sushaan worried for panna  ...........afterall thy r also part of kashyap family.n y d hell suhana is nt telling ishaan abt ths very fact ths time nobody has asked her to hide it

Yaar they are just dragging Sushaan's Lovey Dovey scenes and putting extra material in there as I guess these scenes were shot when Ragini was In JDJ so I hope they will bring bad the old essence which Is missing now a dayzz.............I just  Hope CVs dont lost their way in need of TRPs Disapprove
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Why blaming Ragini for JDJ again??? its the Creatives job to plan the track and the episodes not the actors. Shwetha, Ishaan has more responsibility then Suhana towards HIS family, when after Suli Sudi went, Ishaan entered in the room with the very Loooong face , I thought he would be worried about Panna but no he was worried about SONA, Suhana showed her concernswith Badi Maa, yeah it would been better if they were both shown having concerns, as per OBS they didnt show Ishaan having that much say in this matter, Lolita went to get Panna and had a lovely scene there, but again I am afraid they will make it a complete comic scene here. He never went to his Saural before that much anyway, and there is a big cirsis in the family and he showed no concern, and usually he lectures Suhana about being Acchi Bahu and look after my Family, my family this my family that. Why blame the wife if the husband doesnt show any concerns about his family problem.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Sinha18111192Feefi

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Why blaming Ragini for JDJ again??? its the Creatives job to plan the track and the episodes not the actors. Shwetha, Ishaan has more responsibility then Suhana towards HIS family, when after Suli Sudi went, Ishaan entered in the room with the very Loooong face , I thought he would be worried about Panna but no he was worried about SONA, Suhana showed her concernswith Badi Maa, yeah it would been better if they were both shown having concerns, as per OBS they didnt show Ishaan having that much say in this matter, Lolita went to get Panna and had a lovely scene there, but again I am afraid they will make it a complete comic scene here. He never went to his Saural before that much anyway, and there is a big cirsis in the family and he showed no concern, and usually he lectures Suhana about being Acchi Bahu and look after my Family, my family this my family that. Why blame the wife if the husband doesnt show any concerns about his family problem.
@bold...even i dont understand...why every time ragini is blamed for CVs mistakes...is she member of SGP creative team...LOL...writer,director of the show i guess LOL...pls ...give me a break

I agree with all your points....Smile

Go to top