Posted: 13 years ago
i agree with chocogurl
aagaar koi jump cleff se kare gha kya tum bhi karo ghi
jsut ignore the negative comments..
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

during dostana & fashion time, there was this charm in her which made me love her a lot. But now i dnt really find anything special about her, she just acts well.

I think people love seeing her in glamrous roles like dostana, fashion, aitraaz but a movie like saat maaf, she had no glam at all. In bollywood, we love seeing our ladies dress to impress. I think once we see another glam role but with amazing story, great direction, she'll get a hit again. I feel that she has to keep proving herself time and time again because she has no film family background Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahahahha this is agreat laugh especially cuz i was feeling depresssed today, thanks for cheering me up! 😆

lovepc- all i'll say is be a balanced fan. u dont have to "OMG" at everything does...realize she will have flaws...but appreciate her just for her work. keep your mind open. learn to take criticism and criticize her. she isnt perfect, your image of her is.  thatsall.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena & Kat do have a huge fan base but can they even act...kareena's still decent..but has so much friggin attitude for nothing..! kat is the worst bollywood actress i've ever come across...they are both so plastic! whereas PC is genuine..yeah she des overact..being her hardcore fan i dont deny the fact she overacts...not everyone is perfect...but what makes me admire her the most is her no-nonsense attitude, her confidence and most importantly she's so down to earth even being this hugely popular.. Shes not plastic nor is she a show off, she's so talented and stunning! i dont find her ugly at all...fair skin doesnt matter to me...shes a beautiful person inside and has a beautiful heart 😊
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocogurl

@lovePC..

Other people's opinions shouldn't change yours. If you love someone, then that is your choice. Just because others don't..doesn't mean you have to follow them. Its like that saying, "Will you jump off a bridge, just because everyone else is?" No, right?! So just because many people on the forum don't like PC..doesn't mean, you have to dislike her as well.

Now on to why PC is where she is at today.. well, she's got the talent. And we have seen that in films like Aitraaz, Fashion, Kaminey, and the recent, Saat Khon Maaf. She is also quite versatile- going from a "top-model" in Fashion to a "suicidal-girl" in Anjaana Anjaani. She's one of the most versatile actors we have in the country today- and that makes her different from the rest. Also, the flop movies she has had- aren't that bad. Some are..but not all. She also has the looks. And works with the top actors in the country.

So yeah.. this is what makes PC, PC.

Perfectly said Miloni! 😳
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she has her flaws but a few of the roles she has got are as good as a superstar's in the male oriented world...the promotions are about her rather than the actor sometimes...

fashion was awesome...as much as WYR failed it made ppl curious abt her role..SKM too

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And to answer your question in a straight forward way - Priyanka Chopra is very much special and a big part of the Hindi Film Industry.😛
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even i agree that PC does overact but still luvs her coz she is  agood actress .. she just need to work on her comedy when she is doing it..
if she had workd a bit her salaam-e-ishq act wont be irritating

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bollywood wouldn't be the same without priyanka chopra

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was going to write an essay for whats so special about PC but LovePC ðŸ¥º I am speechless now