Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What's so special about Priyanka? (Page 12)

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Today Justin Bieber's song one less lonely girl was stuck in my head, so then I remembered lovepc's this topic and that song turned into there's gonna be one less priyanka chopra's fan, one less PC's fan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poorelentless.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
lol, I don't get it lovePC...how can you like or dislike someone because of what others think/say? And, I'm saying this generally. So, if tomorrow lets say every starts disliking your best friend or so (for whatever reasons) you'll just go meh, the majority hates him/her ...I'm just going to stop being friends with this person now?

Firstly, just because a lot of people don't like PC on this forum, it doesn't mean you have to dislike her as well. You shouldn't base your likes and dislikes in such a way...and honestly, this is a forum, lovePC...you're bound to come across people with different views, why let someone change your stance on something..just like that? To top it off, you're feeling sad about it..when you shouldn't. One, it's in regards to a celebrity and two, it's because of a mere forum. Don't let such stuff get to you that easily, believe me...it will not help, soon you'll be letting such stuff affect you way too personally, off this forum, and that should not happen by any means.

Secondly, so what if PC films aren't doing so well as of now? She's an actress, she's a part of an industry where if you get a bit of the good you're more than likely to get a bit of the bad too. All of these actresses, regardless of who they are, how they're doing as of now...will fade away in a few years...that's just how it works in bollywood...if this is how you're going to react lovePC because of a mere forum or because her films aren't doing so great then you'll take it way too personally when Priyanka vanishes from bollywood. Like I said, all of this really shouldn't hold so much meaning to you..it's merely a film industry. I've liked, not liked - LOVED so many celebs but now I'm just like meh...You realize sooner or later, that these celebs aren't that important and shouldn't be..but the most important thing is, it should be YOUR choice, not someone elses. You don't have to follow the majority, especially not a forum where everyones just voicing their opinions. You have to be much stronger than that...it'll help you with other things in life as well.

by the way, I like Priyanka. I think she's a good actress. So, what if a lot of people on this forum say she's this/that. If I think she can act well and is decent enough to be termed as a good actress then yes, in my eyes she's a good actress regardless.

Edited by starstuck - 23 February 2011 at 6:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LabRat34qwwwRekha_jiNuktaacheenTheDilettantekoolchickLavender21Siddhi_U-No-Poochocogurlsafeplacetolandrelentless.

LabRat34 Senior Member
LabRat34
LabRat34

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
The thing is, I think most people agree that Priyanka generally acts quite well, just because SKM was a huge let down doesn't necessarily mean she's not capable of doing better. 

I think she dances extremely well and she has a gorgeous face and can act well too a package which is quite rare in bollywood where one or more is usually lacking. 

If you like someone as an actress, do you have to like them as a person or vice versa? or if you hate their acting, do you have to dislike them too? I should know, two of my favs are deff not good actorsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

you2safeplacetolandrelentless.

rrui Goldie
rrui
rrui

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Well, I still dont think she has the fanbase that kareena and katrina do. But she's considered top three due to the lack of competition otherwise. Older actresses have left, the newer lot is not in the same league. She debut three yrs after kareena, so she had time to get noticed.

Also, its not like she only has had flops. She's starred in big projects liek Don, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Dostona, Krissh, and Fashion, which changed the tide for her.

She's in the right comps, being close to Srk, Hrithik and Johar.

What else do you need to get noticed?

I agree with all your points but not with bold part....I don't think that she is counted in top 3 becoz  of lack of competition but becoz she can act......yes she had series of flop film and also she belongs to camps which give her required visibility but the fact is also is that she can act and that s why she is only one who is considered a competition to Bebo....SmileSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersRekha_jiMissIffiysmarieana1U-No-PoochocogurlsafeplacetolandSalyanka

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
To say she is in the Top 3 due to lack of competition is a very lazy statement to make.

She can act as well as Kareena or Vidya, and she's as hot as Katrina or Deepika.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersqwwwana1MissIffiychocogurlU-No-Poosafeplacetolandrelentless.

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
she is on the top 5 female star in bollywood
MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_No_1

To say she is in the Top 3 due to lack of competition is a very lazy statement to make.

She can act as well as Kareena or Vidya, and she's as hot as Katrina or Deepika.

I would have replaced the word lazy with something else but that probably would have had a warning come my way so i will shut up 
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstuck

lol, I don't get it lovePC...how can you like or dislike someone because of what others think/say? And, I'm saying this generally. So, if tomorrow lets say every starts disliking your best friend or so (for whatever reasons) you'll just go meh, the majority hates him/her ...I'm just going to stop being friends with this person now?

Firstly, just because a lot of people don't like PC on this forum, it doesn't mean you have to dislike her as well. You shouldn't base your likes and dislikes in such a way...and honestly, this is a forum, lovePC...you're bound to come across people with different views, why let someone change your stance on something..just like that? To top it off, you're feeling sad about it..when you shouldn't. One, it's in regards to a celebrity and two, it's because of a mere forum. Don't let such stuff get to you that easily, believe me...it will not help, soon you'll be letting such stuff affect you way too personally, off this forum, and that should not happen by any means.

Secondly, so what if PC films aren't doing so well as of now? She's an actress, she's a part of an industry where if you get a bit of the good you're more than likely to get a bit of the bad too. All of these actresses, regardless of who they are, how they're doing as of now...will fade away in a few years...that's just how it works in bollywood...if this is how you're going to react lovePC because of a mere forum or because her films aren't doing so great then you'll take it way too personally when Priyanka vanishes from bollywood. Like I said, all of this really shouldn't hold so much meaning to you..it's merely a film industry. I've liked, not liked - LOVED so many celebs but now I'm just like meh...You realize sooner or later, that these celebs aren't that important and shouldn't be..but the most important thing is, it should be YOUR choice, not someone elses. You don't have to follow the majority, especially not a forum where everyones just voicing their opinions. You have to be much stronger than that...it'll help you with other things in life as well.

by the way, I like Priyanka. I think she's a good actress. So, what if a lot of people on this forum say she's this/that. If I think she can act well and is decent enough to be termed as a good actress then yes, in my eyes she's a good actress regardless.

i agree with you... people should have their own opinion.. if you like someone, that should be your choice and not because of others like... and if you don't like someone anymore, that also should be your own choice...

as they say... listen to all opinions, but form your own....!   Big smile

if you dont' like her anymore because of her off screen personality, or whatever other reasons, then that is also your choice... and i don't think anyone should hold that against you either...

coming to the main topic... what's so special about priyanka..?  well, what is so special about any of the bollywood actors or actresses...??   Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTheDilettantestarstruckkdesigal90

Go to top