Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer's treatment (Page 5)

Poll Question: what is best for veer's treatment?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.25%]
2 [12.50%]
3 [18.75%]
10 [62.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by neenu55

Originally posted by groucho

Here I would like to give an unbiased view.............Tapasya's character has always been one of a nautanki, she has not changed.................everyone knows that ..................so my problem is ...........that those who know her failings the best...........why are they the first ones to get taken in???? The fault is more with those who choose to believe her everytime and not with Tapasya who is just being her usual overacting self.
yaa
i never thought veer will behave like this
from ichaa i never expected anything
but damini realised it later i think

No one is showing there angry towards Taps 'coz we accepted her with all her nautankisWink but always felt Veer is the last person in this world who wud believe a word Taps says even if she has  changed for the good........................and here we see Veer falling for her tricks so easily she almost has Veer at her finger tips and this is just disgustingDead

Exactly and not just Veer but Ichcha despite Veer himself who always suspected Tapasya telling her not to trust Tapasya............Of course that fool character has fallen into the same trap himself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by sps0114

Veer is going thru preganacy blues sympathizing with Taps, he is having more mood swings than Taps LOL.... Taps is pure nautanki, she was jumping on the chair with the moves aisa kaha hotah hai....shape of her womb cvs have created is weird looking....

shape of her womb more looks like a square
may be they stuffed books in her tummy
usualy everyone stuffs pillows
but here it looks something different

I think the wardrobe department have made sure that Tapasya's outfit look should remain the same so they have given her a tummy below her sari line...................not realising that in a pregnancy that happens just before you deliver........................CV' s and their research.............totally mindless.OuchOuch

In Uttaran we should keep logic aside..that we knew....but now it seems even medical science should be kept apart...

UT defies the laws of all Sciences in the universe of Knowledge...be it Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Law, Criminal investigation and Justice, Meta Physics, Medical Science- especially brain research, Psychiatry, History, Feudalism and many more....LOLLOL

ejjjjactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyLOL

hermione8

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Here I would like to give an unbiased view.............Tapasya's character has always been one of a nautanki, she has not changed.................everyone knows that ..................so my problem is ...........that those who know her failings the best...........why are they the first ones to get taken in???? The fault is more with those who choose to believe her everytime and not with Tapasya who is just being her usual overacting self.
yaa

No one is showing there angry towards Taps 'coz we accepted her with all her nautankisWink but always felt Veer is the last person in this world who wud believe a word Taps says even if she has  changed for the good........................and here we see Veer falling for her tricks so easily she almost has Veer at her finger tips and this is just disgustingDead

Looks like 'Real' is dictating 'Reel'.Shocked.Ouch

Just for a touchEmbarrassed they r playing with Veer's character.... i will never wish my man to be so sober like this....Veer...be a MaNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

yaa

Looks like 'Real' is dictating 'Reel'.Shocked.Ouch

Just for a touchEmbarrassed they r playing with Veer's character.... i will never wish my man to be so sober like this....Veer...be a MaNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
oh let him know he is not the real father,
the angry young man veer will be back,
and we will again see the sizzling baizatee waali chemistrySmilebetween veer tapasya

sps0114

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

yaa

Exactly and not just Veer but Ichcha despite Veer himself who always suspected Tapasya telling her not to trust Tapasya............Of course that fool character has fallen into the same trap himself.
Veer/Nandish are both gullable can be taken for a ride easily thru sweetness/cuteness/vulnerability....Nandish is losing his prowess of acting....sab josh khatam hoh gaya hai usme.....

dreamz12

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

yaa

Veer was very worried when Ichcha made Tapasya stay in B house and he expressed it saying he was afraid of things that may make him weak...At least he accepted his shortcomings and was vocal about it..But our great dumbest fool Ichcha over estimated her (non- existant) intelligence and said that they need not be afraid of her because of the strength of their 'True Love'...It is exactly this complacent and over trusting foolish nature of hers that cost her the life of Vansh and is now making it possible for Tapasya to come between her and Veer..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sps0114souroj

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

yaa

Veer was very worried when Ichcha made Tapasya stay in B house and he expressed it saying he was afraid of things that may make him weak...At least he accepted his shortcomings and was vocal about it..But our great dumbest fool Ichcha over estimated her (non- existant) intelligence and said that they need not be afraid of her because of the strength of their 'True Love'...It is exactly this complacent and over trusting foolish nature of hers that cost her the life of Vansh and is now making it possible for Tapasya to come between her and Veer..

Well said ....................that is a key word ..........complacent attitude............Ichcha, sweet (overly saintly at times) though her character is..... has brought so much of this on herself...............but leaving  the past asides (since none of us can change the storyline or what happened) ................there were so many opportunities for her to walk out of that household.............even that was not done...............Confused

I don't really think Ichcha trusts her that much anymore but the Tappu habit is hard to break............she is still talking about her memories of Tapasya when they were children.

Grow up girl and smell the coffee...........Ouch . You will be doing Tapasya and us viewers a favour if you take a stand now.........ASAPOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
           I feel, Mr. Rathod will make his grand entry into bundela house on the pooja day. Otherwise , why the stress for a puja was given  in yesterdays episode? I think, the panditji will ask the father of the baby to sit in the puja and as the reluctant veer is about to sit, the great Mr. Rathore will make an entry! Big smile

I don't know what is going to happen, but it is really exciting to make guesses and to make our imaginations run wild. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ruchira23hermione8souroj

Go to top