dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neenu55

yaa
i never thought veer will behave like this
from ichaa i never expected anything
but damini realised it later i think

No one is showing there angry towards Taps 'coz we accepted her with all her nautankis😉 but always felt Veer is the last person in this world who wud believe a word Taps says even if she has  changed for the good........................and here we see Veer falling for her tricks so easily she almost has Veer at her finger tips and this is just disgusting🤢
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

No one is showing there angry towards Taps 'coz we accepted her with all her nautankis😉 but always felt Veer is the last person in this world who wud believe a word Taps says even if she has  changed for the good........................and here we see Veer falling for her tricks so easily she almost has Veer at her finger tips and this is just disgusting🤢

Looks like 'Real' is dictating 'Reel'.😲.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly and not just Veer but Ichcha despite Veer himself who always suspected Tapasya telling her not to trust Tapasya............Of course that fool character has fallen into the same trap himself.
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

UT defies the laws of all Sciences in the universe of Knowledge...be it Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Law, Criminal investigation and Justice, Meta Physics, Medical Science- especially brain research, Psychiatry, History, Feudalism and many more....😆😆

ejjjjactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😆
akruz thumbnail

Looks like 'Real' is dictating 'Reel'.😲.

Just for a touch😳 they r playing with Veer's character.... i will never wish my man to be so sober like this....Veer...be a MaNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akruz

Just for a touch😳 they r playing with Veer's character.... i will never wish my man to be so sober like this....Veer...be a MaNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

oh let him know he is not the real father,
the angry young man veer will be back,
and we will again see the sizzling baizatee waali chemistry😊between veer tapasya
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Exactly and not just Veer but Ichcha despite Veer himself who always suspected Tapasya telling her not to trust Tapasya............Of course that fool character has fallen into the same trap himself.

Veer/Nandish are both gullable can be taken for a ride easily thru sweetness/cuteness/vulnerability....Nandish is losing his prowess of acting....sab josh khatam hoh gaya hai usme.....
hermione8 thumbnail

Veer was very worried when Ichcha made Tapasya stay in B house and he expressed it saying he was afraid of things that may make him weak...At least he accepted his shortcomings and was vocal about it..But our great dumbest fool Ichcha over estimated her (non- existant) intelligence and said that they need not be afraid of her because of the strength of their 'True Love'...It is exactly this complacent and over trusting foolish nature of hers that cost her the life of Vansh and is now making it possible for Tapasya to come between her and Veer..
groucho thumbnail

Veer was very worried when Ichcha made Tapasya stay in B house and he expressed it saying he was afraid of things that may make him weak...At least he accepted his shortcomings and was vocal about it..But our great dumbest fool Ichcha over estimated her (non- existant) intelligence and said that they need not be afraid of her because of the strength of their 'True Love'...It is exactly this complacent and over trusting foolish nature of hers that cost her the life of Vansh and is now making it possible for Tapasya to come between her and Veer..

Well said ....................that is a key word ..........complacent attitude............Ichcha, sweet (overly saintly at times) though her character is..... has brought so much of this on herself...............but leaving  the past asides (since none of us can change the storyline or what happened) ................there were so many opportunities for her to walk out of that household.............even that was not done...............😕

I don't really think Ichcha trusts her that much anymore but the Tappu habit is hard to break............she is still talking about her memories of Tapasya when they were children.

Grow up girl and smell the coffee........... . You will be doing Tapasya and us viewers a favour if you take a stand now.........ASAP
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
           I feel, Mr. Rathod will make his grand entry into bundela house on the pooja day. Otherwise , why the stress for a puja was given  in yesterdays episode? I think, the panditji will ask the father of the baby to sit in the puja and as the reluctant veer is about to sit, the great Mr. Rathore will make an entry! 😃

I don't know what is going to happen, but it is really exciting to make guesses and to make our imaginations run wild. 😆