India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why such Nautanki ? (Page 6)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Adarsh's behaviour I found to be disgusting that he can take advantage of his wife's lack of education and lie to her that no non-veg is served in this restaurant and not have any guilty feelings about it...He is lying to his wife and family on how he got the promotion and yet when the truth will come out he will escape any ramification and blame will go on Komal and Takurs..Imagine if Krishna lied to Pratigya like that we would never hear the end of it but since the victim is Komal such things are acceptable..

star even I don't like Adarsh much . He has been horrid to Komal and spoilt her LIFE .
The only thing in yesterdays episode was I found him in a generous mood . He knew how his family wud react to the Tandoori chicken , so he tried to diffuse the situation by taking advantage of Komal's illiteracy and lie . But when she pointed out to the man and requested him like a child he melted inspite of himself and gave in .

I found only THAT a little human .........among all the inhuman bozos who were seated there like self righteous prigs.

I agree totally with u that when this bribery thing comes out he will blame Komal and backstab her .He ALWAYS picks HIS family over Komal . Thats very true .

The comparison will be between Pratigya and Komal then .........The Sa=xes will say See how POSITIVELY Pratigya transformed Krishna and see how NEGATIVELY Spoilt Komal took Adarsh to deterioration .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierAeryndamon_biteme-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Adarsh's behaviour I found to be disgusting that he can take advantage of his wife's lack of education and lie to her that no non-veg is served in this restaurant and not have any guilty feelings about it...He is lying to his wife and family on how he got the promotion and yet when the truth will come out he will escape any ramification and blame will go on Komal and Takurs..Imagine if Krishna lied to Pratigya like that we would never hear the end of it but since the victim is Komal such things are acceptable..

star even I don't like Adarsh much . He has been horrid to Komal and spoilt her LIFE .
The only thing in yesterdays episode was I found him in a generous mood . He knew how his family wud react to the Tandoori chicken , so he tried to diffuse the situation by taking advantage of Komal's illiteracy and lie . But when she pointed out to the man and requested him like a child he melted inspite of himself and gave in .

I found only THAT a little human .........among all the inhuman bozos who were seated there like self righteous prigs.

I agree totally with u that when this bribery thing comes out he will blame Komal and backstab her .He ALWAYS picks HIS family over Komal . Thats very true .

The comparison will be between Pratigya and Komal then .........The Sa=xes will say See how POSITIVELY Pratigya transformed Krishna and see how NEGATIVELY Spoilt Komal took Adarsh to deterioration .

Kools, For me Adarsh has never put Komal as a priority and it was only after she pointed out that non veg is part of the menu he decided to let her have it...Nothing he does or feels genuine, IMO....

If he was a real husband he would not give two hoots of what his family thinks and made his wife happy...He has always put his family above his wife wishes...It was Saxes who said that if Komal would like to eat non veg then she can do so outside the house....So why make faces and it is not as if Pratigya has been forced to eat non veg...If he worried about his wife's self respect he would have scolded his family for making mountain over a molehill. But he remained quiet..

May be the actor who plays Adarsh is so cringe worthy  and expressionless that he is not able to convey the correct emotions that it comes across as being smug and arrogant...

Edited by starlight123 - 24 February 2011 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeAerynkoolsadhu1000

Go to top