YIH Written Update 22nd FEBRUARY 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
YIH Written Update 22nd February 2011

The episode starts with Manjari sitting again very sadly and Akshay looking at her helplessly thinks "At last u proved Ranbir that u r a very cheap person. Manjari loves u a lot and u . . .dont ever think that Manjari is alone, I m with her, her family also and we will make her understand anyhow . . .If Manjari stays here more then it will be worse for her. i hv to somehow take Manjari away from Ranbir, his memories so that this pain of her is reduced. I will try my best Manjari to remove Ranbir's thoughts from ur mind"

Scene shifts to Akshay Manjari in a taxi, its night. Akshay asks Manjari where will she go bt Manjari dnt reply. Akshay tells taxi driver to take to a place where there is good food. Akshay again tries to interact with Manjari asking if she will hv Indian or Chinese food? He then remembers of Agra when they go out to hv food and her mom used to shout that leaving home made food, u'll go out to hv those noodles. He says that he is missing Radhd aunty's food bt Manjari dnt interact at all. But still Akshay is telling stories of Manjari to taxi driver so that Manjari will react but no use.

They get down at a roadside hotel. (wow. . . .KUCH IS TARAH. . meri palkein teri palkon se mila le. .ansu tere saare meri palkon pe saja de. . . is played in the background. . . lovely song. 😳. very suitable for the situation. )  Akshay holds her and make her sit on the chair and remembering their past happy moments together. .when Manjari was very happy
Akshay : Manjari, no pain is greater than one's life. and when ur loved ones r with u then one can overcome any pain. u only said always that Life has to be full of happiness, why to be sad? You always advice others abt this, and forgot when it came to you. . .Manjari plz take care of urself. Forget evrything and start with a new beginning. Let this sad Manjari meet the always cheerful and happy Manjari. dont accept defeat plz. .

Manjari is listening to him and looks at him slightly. . waiter comes for order. . Akshay asks Manjari bt dont get an answer. . He remembers what Manjari used to hv at his cafe and orders that. . .
Again the song KUCH IS TARAH continues, Akshay remembering Manjari laughing scenes, food comes. Akshay very sweetly feeds Manjari and she hv it. On the next spoon, Manjari stops him. Akshay places his hand on hers and again feeds her {mujhko tere chehre pe yeh gam nahi jajta, jayaz nahi lagta mujho tera gam se tera yeh rishta, sun meri guzarish ise chehre se hata de . . .} . .(sorry. . continuing back) Manjari gets up from there and they come back to hotel. Akshay makes her lay on the bed and puts blanket on her. . .(song ends)

Its morning, AkshaY had slept while sitting next to Manjari's bed. He wakes up when he gets call from Happy Singh(HS). HS asks hw is Manjari? Akshay replies that it seems evrything will be alright after goin back to Agra. . .As Manjari gets up, they will leave. HS says thaT hE will come, Akshay again thanks him for his ehsaan, Bt HS jokes to give him Taj Mahal from Agra also when he gives his money back. . LOLZzz. . 😆.He says he is coming.
Akshay starts packing Manjari's clothes in her bag. He notices that Manjari iS awake in Bed. .He keeps his hand on her forehead and realises that she is having high fever. He calls HS to bring a doctor soon. .

Doctor comes with HS and examines her. Doctor says that she need rest, there is weakness, BP is low so take care that she hv food properly. Doctor asks if she Hv any tension or stRess. Akshay says yes. doctor says to let her rest , Hv food properly, take medicines and be happy otheRwise she might get admitted if condition worses. HS goes to leave doctor. Akshay looks at Manjari's condition.
Akshay goes in bathroom to wash his face, but he ends up crying. . . .(OMG. . Akshu crying . . ) and thinks "I cant see u like this Manjari. . I cant take it. . .What hv u hv done to urself? " . . .He Washes his face and goes out. HS also comes in the room.
HS : We all men have this same problem , we can tolerate everything except Tears in the eyes whom we love. U hv to keep courage. God will do evrything Alright. .
Akshay(looking at Manjari who is sleeping) : Then why god do like this?
HS : Dont say like this. God always do right. See, if that guy hd cum to station to take her then shE might b in even more trouble. . Or if u hd nt lost ur wallet then u hd gone back to AgrA. . then what Manjari would hv done and u also?
AkshAy : I m nt able to do anything even nw.
HS : NO, You are a very good friend, no one do what u diD.
Akshay : Anyways I will Bring medicines.
HS : Ya, bring bt no use.
Akshay : What means?
HS : Her heart is broken in love so the cure is love. Its very difficult to forget FIRST LOVE even if it is one sided. She loved a guy who dnnt know or care abt love.
Akshay : Still God supported that person. that idiot Blamed Manjari for evrything and she is taking it as All true. thinking she is responsible for evrything.
HS :thats why I m saying. that if her pain is Ranbir then her cure also Ranbir.
Akshay: I cant leave Manjari alone, so U stay here I will bring the medicines just nw. .

Akshay walking on the road thinking "If I could. I would hv remove every thought of urs from Manjari's mind bt wAt to do she still dont know ur Reality. She is still waiting for u. . U hv To come at least once in front of her, Ranbir. And for that Inspite of not wanting to, i hv to talk to u, . . "EPISODE ENDS

[CRYPT]SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . .HOPE EVRYONE LIKED IT. . . THEN PLZzz PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON. .[/CRYPT]
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

thankssssssss for the update

sach mein awasome epi aye hai