Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

few questions for maryada crew

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi.Ramanathan20charu_10234rosegirl1dipi.15have-a-dreamanjali10lonelyshadowanshraShee_xaan

*~*Mehek*~* Goldie
*~*Mehek*~*
*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
well, I disagree in some points..

firstly, It will off course effect the main lead, like uttaras problems do effect everyone in the family and Priya too...

secondly, i think ridhi is doing a great job, she was a little bit weak compared to others and but main to aditya..However, now I think she is getting better and better...(My opinion)

And I love bauji with kajal, he looks cute..hehe

But u are right, imli is pregnant,  she is not looking like one...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023anshra

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023dipi.15Shee_xaananshra

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
well wht i will say is DEVYANI keeps on smiling because she has the habit of pretending in front of the people, which makes her smile when she is really sad 

well about ADIPRIYA'S  ROMANCE  THEY ARE DOING THIS TO INCREASE THE TRPS. I wont mind watching it untill it hinders the story.

Edited by anonymous4444 - 22 February 2011 at 4:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaShee_xaananshra

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
bauji wid kajal-u'll see many eldrly ppl in haryana using sch kajal..
N devyani smild jst 4 d sake of uttara it shwd she came in d state of cnfusion as wt 2 say.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15tvdekhaShee_xaananshra

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i do agree with few of ur queries.i dont understand why devyani doesnt speak haryanvi...when even her sis does....the 11.30pm slot is really working against the show....and yes imli shud pls wear descent clothes....never seen a house help wearing such clothes!!
bout priyas acting prowess...i think she has improved a lot....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_1023dipi.15tvdekhaShee_xaananshra

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Time has to change. This drama is not that much blod.

Priya has improve lot. I like her acting.

I like Aditiya acting.

Love storyline should be there. I dont no why people witten they dont like. But if check any site or maryaada video most people view romance or love seens.

imli shud change her clothes decent way.

dipi.15have-a-dreamanshra

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the post...I've been wondering about this too...Clap
I agree...11:30 is just not happening. Bolder issues have been portrayed in the 8 PM slot...like rape in Balika Vadhu or abuse in some of the other shows...Thumbs Down about time they changed it!!!!

And I agree with Mehek on Bauji...he's cute with kaajal onSmile and Haryanvis do wear it.

Also too much make up is ruining the essence of the show...Ridhi, Devyani and Vidya can definitely do with lesser make up...esp Ridhi...she's naturally pretty and used to look better in the initial episodes without so much lipgloss!!!Disapprove

I think Ridhi emotes just fine...as for the surprised expression...she's going through a major crisis herself right now...also it's a normal reaction for people to blame themselves if something untoward happens to their family right??? in Uttara's case. That's probably why Priya's expression is pained as opposed to confusedThumbs Up

Agreed. Devyani's Hindi is quite a mystery...her whole family speaks Haryanvi...wonder why she doesn't...technically it's probably because she's a bong...but it doesn't look normalErmm

Agreed. Devyani's smiles are pretty over the top...you don't smile soo much when your sister's almost murdered her husband!! No matter how hard you're trying to mask the truth...Thumbs Down

Imli's pregnancy's conveniently forgotten!! ShockedI don't know if any of you guys noticed...but in the first episode she actually has children!!ShockedShocked

As for her wardrobe...traditional rural Indian wear is supposed to be like that...really. They do wear backless cholis...you can see them in Rajasthan...Haryana...till Punjab...so I'm fine with that...Approve

tvdekhaShee_xaananshra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index