Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ll MISSION LOVE ll "Arjuhi " FF Part 1 Page 2

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I am Prachi, and an Arjuhi fan. SO i thought of strating this new FF, please comment and tell me if you like it and will want me to continue. Its ofcourse, an Arjun-Arohi Love Story with a little bit of action.

Introduction

You can't call yourself normal if you have two guns, sharp knife, and skin-burning lasers light hidden under your clothes, can you? Yeah, being an undercover agent of the International Spy Association, Arohi doesn't think she will ever be even near to normal. She has IQ level of 190, she knows fourteen different languages she is a black belt in Karate. She can kill a normal person in less than thirty seconds without any use of weapons and she's got the ability to kill another agent in less than fifteen minutes. Now after all this, she can be defined as anything but normal.

The ISA is about 300 old association, found by Daniel Spyker. Arohi doesn't know why she is a spy, but she knows she is destined to be. The spies of ISA are trained from since they start to talk and walk. The ISA office lies on an abandoned island somewhere near Antarctica. But it doesn't come on map because it is an underground built. Arohi have IQ level to knock Einstein off. They have technology that is still to be invented in normal world. Arohi Aluhwalia is a human, and she is a super-spy.

"Good Afternoon Sir, Undercover agent Suzie reporting." Arohi stood in front of Mr. Von on the 13th inderground floor of ISA building.

"Good Afternoon Suzie. Welcome back. You are called here for a special reason. You are going on you first mission." He said. That was him. Mr-Straight-To-The-Point. I am ready for a mission. The Arohi in her wanted to jump and scream happily. But the Suzie in her kept quiet and serious.

"What will be my duty sir?" She asked.

"Protecting Mr. Arjun Singhania in Delhi." He said

Edited by Prachi_Patel - 02 March 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mannie961-anzaeram-sezoindianamericanhemvbLove14Kudi_NextDoorzachchanni_starNelz..rasika_DSx-Sundas-x..anshita..unknown.roshaniD.SaduFarzi.Crazyy_Fanglitter567mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.-TeekhiMishti-

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
nice start! Arohi a spy! Wat a shocker, so shes going off 2 delhi now 2 protect arjun! Aye hye kya love story hai! Its a very unique story, do contiue. Plz me wen u nxt upd8. Xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

kritz4ever IF-Rockerz
kritz4ever
kritz4ever

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
its awesome plz continue n add to list n pm wen u update 

RKDramebaaz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
thats really interesting......... plz continueTongue

RKDramebaaz

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
its very interesting....m sure ye thodi hatke luv story hogi.....
plz continue n pm me...........

RKDramebaaz

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Smile

RKDramebaaz

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
OOhh Seems Very Awesome!! GReat Going..  :)

RKDramebaaz

ASHZWIN Groupbie
ASHZWIN
ASHZWIN

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
My name is  Ahluwalia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Arohi  Ahluwalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Superb
Like the intro 
Plz Update soon

RKDramebaaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index