Rishton Se Badi Pratha

hotton pe bas- surabh

Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys i was watching surabh scenes and felt like making vm on this song

i made it in 15 minutes so its not kind of perfect one but ya the song suits surabh's romantic scenes
here is d link
njoy๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow ishani i love this VM.The song suits them and this song is one of my best song .Good song choice.Well done.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was so beautiful and lovely Ishani.๐Ÿ‘The song and the scenes were so well blended๐Ÿ‘.Please make more.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
xyz_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ishani ... how r u ??๐Ÿ˜Š  its been long right ???
btw u made a vm ... dats gr8 ..... srry  i m quite busy now ...... so will watch it later but m sure it must be gr8 !!!
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishani its a wonderful vm dear. Please make more vm.

agree the scene selection was perfect.....it took me days + hours to make a mix & you made it in 15 minutes great....you should contineo making you are good in video mixing

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Ishani..lovely VM yaaaaaaaaaaar ! It was so beautiful ! Couldn't listen to the song (no sound), but it looked fabulous ! Loved it, keep up the great work. Make more, and soon :)

Btw, the first scene got me ROFLing. Who sleeps like that !? LOL. Nobody goes that well dressed even to a marriage. But still, everything was cute...! Lovely VM...& Parul is looking quite pretty :)
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
woww..fantastic VM ishaniiiii๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..well done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...make some more...๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ‘