Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Love is beautiful~1~ NOTE page 150 (Page 145)

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Originally posted by -jia-

But Sonia....yeh naam wala chakkar is berry confusing....so all in all its our destiny that our name is going to be such and such.. Ermm
no there is a destiny and then there is free will... u can excercise ur free will anytime... and change the course of ur life...

ur lessons for the life time would remain the same though... u'll just choose a different path!

the name is chosen by the soul depending on the lesson it needs to learn... the course of ur life and destiny... thts y ur name reflects ur personality in lot many ways Embarrassed

Oh ok ok....got it..I think...Ermm 

Maybe thats why people have such a hungama on keeping the kids name...it should mean something good...

If name reflects our personality...I am gonna stay away from my neighbour named "Dick" LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by esha143

hain achcha...waise mera poora naam tu jaanthi hai na....toh woh maine hi select kiya tha.....hmm.... theek hai waise bhi i like my name n i never have any complaints abt thatLOL.....ohh sorry pata nahi tha na kaise dekhthe hai cards...i think jis knows better than me....LOL

Eshu....u selected you own name???Confused kaise??
Aur nahi re...mujhe bhi kuch nahi pata tarot ke baare mei...SOnia ne hi kaha tha na that she has to meditate and let the card talk back...
LOL LOL LOL

Jia tune aur maine bhi apna naam khud hi chuna... i always complained to my parents abt my name.. after learning the truth i had to shut upLOL

LOLLOLLOL Itna to sundar naam hai tera....
I love my name too...it means "sweetheart"Tongue

euphoric

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

But Sonia....yeh naam wala chakkar is berry confusing....so all in all its our destiny that our name is going to be such and such.. Ermm
no there is a destiny and then there is free will... u can excercise ur free will anytime... and change the course of ur life...

ur lessons for the life time would remain the same though... u'll just choose a different path!

the name is chosen by the soul depending on the lesson it needs to learn... the course of ur life and destiny... thts y ur name reflects ur personality in lot many ways Embarrassed

Maybe thats why people have such a hungama on keeping the kids name...it should mean something good...

If name reflects our personality...I am gonna stay away from my neighbour named "Dick" LOLLOL

Jia u r funny...u know that??LOLLOL

I'm finding this free-will talk serious....there are so many things I want to change in my life,i want to do in my life but i'm unable to do anything....i'm not finding the will to do anything....what am i supposed to do then??I'm asking this seriously...

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

yes... it should mean something positive... it attracts those kinds of vibes from the universeLOL anyone of u on the family way? remember thisLOL 

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

I'm finding this free-will talk serious....there are so many things I want to change in my life,i want to do in my life but i'm unable to do anything....i'm not finding the will to do anything....what am i supposed to do then??I'm asking this seriously...

eshu u may be blocking ur energies in some way... u need to realize tht first
first of all believe in it... then find out whats stopping ur way... may be some seed of doubt... some negligence... something!

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
eshu main tujhe no more liking LOL

and i think aaj ke liye itna bohut hai... i'll go off to sleep... this discussion can go on and on and never come to an endLOL

eshu... we'll talk abt this in leisure tomm if u wish Embarrassed aur jiu tere kuch doubts ho toh woh bhi bata dena... i'll try and explain with whtever minimalistic knowledge i haveEmbarrassed

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

eshu u may be blocking ur energies in some way... u need to realize tht first
first of all believe in it... then find out whats stopping ur way... may be some seed of doubt... some negligence... something!

Some seed of doubt...oh well i'm full of doubts about myself....after some incidents....may be thats the reason....i know that i have to motivate myself to do something but i don't find the will to do that....and my biggest problem right now is i'm loosing concentration on my studies.....if i want to study something related to any course...i don't find an ounce of concentration in me.....i used to be such a good student in my college...but now i'm not finding myself anyhwhere....Disapprove....well this talk is not going anywhere i guess since u don't know where this all is coming from and i can't really tell all of that Unhappy
-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

eshu main tujhe no more liking LOL

and i think aaj ke liye itna bohut hai... i'll go off to sleep... this discussion can go on and on and never come to an endLOL

eshu... we'll talk abt this in leisure tomm if u wish Embarrassed aur jiu tere kuch doubts ho toh woh bhi bata dena... i'll try and explain with whtever minimalistic knowledge i haveEmbarrassed

Theek hai Sonia...I am gonna ponder over some thoughts and get back to u on that....
Go and take rest now....talk to you tomorrow....Embarrassed 
GN Hug

euphoric

Go to top