Maneet FF: Love is beautiful~1~ NOTE page 150 - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice update
Loved how Maaneet are getting close
Maan is Geet's saviour for now
I jus wish Geet opens up soon
OMG! Jiaa.. I absolutely LOVE this FF of yours.. Seriously!! Wow! It's soo different, so fresh.. so beautiful.. You've given a totally new shades to the characters.. Dang.. I just LOVE it!!
could you plzz add me to ur pm list.. I would be more than happy to read this FF.. 😳
Edited by Teenage.dream - 13 years ago
well even i am curious to know wat happened with geet and y is she here.............well love maan's respect for her and that he didnt wanna read the magazine to know abt but he wanted her to tell him.............
Originally posted by Teenage.dream

OMG! Jiaa.. I absolutely LOVE this FF of yours.. Seriously!! Wow! It's soo different, so fresh.. so beautiful.. You've given a totally new shades to the characters.. Dang.. I just LOVE it!!
could you plzz add me to ur pm list.. I would be more than happy to read this FF.. 😳
Awww... thank you dear for such a lovely comment...

you are already in my buddy list... did I miss you?? then sorry...will pm you the next time.. I send about 100+ pms for each update and hardly get 50 likes and a few comments..(just regular readers) ..but will make sure you get PM the next time...πŸ˜ƒ

The story is kinda a true one in some aspects ...so lets see how will everyone take it when the truth comes out....

Thanks πŸ˜›
aweeee... that was such a lovely update... πŸ˜
loved Maan being so protective towards her... β˜ΊοΈ

looking forwrd to the precape
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

can i say i hate the precap!!!😑😑😑  Hahaha..yes u can.....just don't me when u read the next part...πŸ˜†

gauranteed way to make me miss my sleepppp!!😑😑😑😑 awww... I can tell u all in Pm but then where is the fun in it???

and i do need to sleep....dark circles not good for me!!!😭😭😭😭😭 Aree aaj ke epi ke baad to tu vaise bhi sone wali nahi hai... so chill....πŸ˜‰

anyways update still missed JMM...me gonna bug u with this!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U will get ur wish...promise....😳

mann in over protective mood.....😳😳😳😳

geets atraction beginning....maan ka to control losing stage aa gaya hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan ne ab tak control kiya na...everyone has their limits...

but geet doesnt trust anyone......so want her to trust maan!!😳 she will...eventually...

Thanks Babe... πŸ€— Edited by -jia- - 13 years ago
Aww u devil how can u leave the story there after reading the whole update I can't wait a single min to read ur next part plz update soon jia :)
Originally posted by -afsha-

Nice update
Loved how Maaneet are getting close
Maan is Geet's saviour for now
I jus wish Geet opens up soon
Thank you dear... 😊
Maneet will get close and Geet will open up...😳
Originally posted by preethia

well even i am curious to know wat happened with geet and y is she here.............well love maan's respect for her and that he didnt wanna read the magazine to know abt but he wanted her to tell him.............

Thanks...bas yaar ek aur part and you will know some part of her life...if not all...πŸ˜›
Yes, Maan wants Geet to tell him all herself...he doesn't want to read any gossip😊