India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Written Update 22 Feb 2011

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Kesuda is trying to manofy Gulaal who is busy in the kitchen. She is unrelenting and tells him that he will get punished for what he did wrong and tells him to get out. He goes to her room and is talking to Vasant's photograph and asking what to do. Gulaal comes in and asks him why he is complaining against her to Vasant. Kesuda says he is asking him how to pacify Gulaal and if Vasant was in his place what he would have done to get Gulaal's forgiveness. Gulaal asks him then if he didn't plan this with Talli but Kesuda doesn't answer so she says she won't forgive him. He hands her a notebook saying his teacher gave it to give to her. Gulaal thinks he must have done something in school and opens it and sees that he has written "Mujhe Maaf Kar Do" all over the notebook. Gulaal goes to him and forgives him and tells him to promise that from now on he'll never hurt someone else to get what he wants.

Shobha (finally got her name right) is getting dressed up and her husband comes in and dumps a whole lot of money on the bed and starts counting. Tell her to shut the door. She tries to get his attention but he tells her not to interrupt. She is very upset and sits on the bed and asks him to touch her just once like he touches the money with so much love. But he avoids her. She asks why money is so important to him. He says the money belongs to him and its his right. She says she is also asking for her rights and why does she have to ask for that which other wives get rightfully. She asks him whom he is collecting all this money for as they don't have a child to give it to then who will consume all this money. She then grabs his shirt and begs him to touch her if not for love then out of self-serving because he too must want a child. But he releases himself and when she pesters him more he is about to slap her but stops. She tells him to slap her at least so that he will touch her if not in love but in hate. He drags her out of the room and closes the door. She is sitting outside crying and Dushyant sees her and consoles her. She hugs him and crys harder.

Jamuna tells her husband about a rishta she has brought for Reva but tells him to present it in front of them as they don't trust her. He asks her if there is nothing wrong with this Rishta and she assures him. He presents it in front of Panba and Daiba and they agree. Jamuna calls the guy (Rajveer?) and tells him to come and meet the girl. He tells her that he needs to make sure that the girl knows that he has a son she needs to take care of him like a mother. Jamuna tells him to just come see the girl.

Rajveer comes in the evening to see Reva. He is a nice guy and everyone is pleased with his behavior. He says he doesn't have any relations to come with him so he came alone. They let Reva and Rajveer spend time together and Rajveer tries to get to know her. He almost tells her that he was married and has a son but then the topic diverts. They both tell the family that they like this rishta and everyone is happy. Rajveer leaves and at the door Kesuda runs into him. Jamuna introduces Kesuda as Reva's brother and Rajveer takes out some money to give to him as shagun. Kesuda takes it and touches Ravjeer's feet. He puts his wallet back but it falls on the floor instead and Gulaal see it. Rajveer leaves but Gulaal goes after him with the wallet.

Panba is very happy and comes to Jamuna and thanks her and tells her that if she has said anything to her in the past then forgive her as with this rishta Jamuna has won her over. Panba is about to give sweets to Jamuna when Gulaal comes and stops her. She tells Jamuna that she should be the one to give sweets to Panba as the rishta has not been ok of Reva but for Devika. Everyone is shocked. Gulaal says that she just talked to Rajveer outside and he said that he is interested in Devika and if its ok with them then he will marry otherwise no. Reva is crying. but Gulaal tells Jamuna to agree to this as its a good rishta and Devika will have a good life and its ok that he came to see Reva but Devika will be happy too and they won't find such a rishta again. Jamuna is stumped and doesn't know what to say. END.

Gulaal is so smart. I know she found out the truth and is now putting Jamuna in a pickle. :D But i have a feeling that Devika will end up marrying Rajveer as the time she prayed in front of the mandir that she gets the fate that Jamuna is trying to force on Reva. But Rajveer seems like a very nice guy and Devika indeed might be happy with him if this happens.
Dushyant and Shoba... i don't know the chemistry between them. I dont' want them to cross the limits of devar-bhabi relation tho i sympathize with Shoba a lot. She is not a bad woman and neither is Dushyant now a horrible guy. He is reforming. But unless Shoba's husband dies or leaves her or is cheating on her... something to justify Shoba and Dushyant might get together in the future.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

sarikamb1ndumiratoonaNas1lifetimefanSejal_Desaichhedabaas-tvkangna_2010shiny3bcclasiaheartbinataadharhimani88sriyapoojaskamanicapricorn7dent4uladdooekomashp18_KAYNAAT_autorikshaFAMSsunshine33Niceupanna44justadream.Lennie-Swetha-

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
gulaal is so clever and now jamuna will go crazyWacko after dis since she wanted her daughter 2 b married of 2 a rich man's house and rajveer though a widower i think has very modest means of income now lets see how jamuna reacts and i think someone better is in store 4 reva...
capricorn7 Groupbie
capricorn7
capricorn7

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, the update was very well written please keep doing this because i love the serial very much and i think it is more realistic than other serials where the characters are all one sided - either good or bad-  but here everyone one has many shades that make them more interesting and real

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndu

nieda Groupbie
nieda
nieda

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Smile very nice update!! Thanks.  DIL's  name is Shobha or Sudha. I thought it's Sudha. just wondering
justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
thankss for the updateeee Big smile

Love, Anniie x

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
thank alot 4 the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index