Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: naava

nummm

@ tanya: Pullao , shami kaba , karhai fish , handi chicken and hyderabadi baingan .....and of course raita and salad .

and @ kools: cauliflower curry and rotis

all sounds soo good.....i'm just learning to do some of the indian foods through the tutelage of a friend and also just saw a whole range of new Indian recipe's on a food website i subscribe to..(guess i can't name it but the initials are F&W πŸ˜‰)  

there should be an allowable thread for recipes'  hhh.. 

Naava dear There is a very interesting cookery thread in this PR forum itself called RISHTEDAAR"S COOKBOOK or something .All forum members have contributed their special recipes to it . U read it . I think sid started it .Tulsey , Varsha , bhavni contributed a lot I think .
LuvSSever thumbnail
Thank you Kool Di.πŸ€—
And  a special πŸ€— for your post on Archu's love for Manav. very well written Di. And yes so true.
Love you so much for writing it. It was so nice and there you go with your intelligence of writing.
Special Muvaa from archu fans too.

Continue with the talks Di.
You both always rock with your posts and with your viewpoints.
 wish it was afternoon here too.But not.πŸ˜’

Going to sleep just now di.Good night from me to both you and Tanya Di.😊
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No commentary today? 😭 Just kidding if you're busy I understand.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

No commentary today? 😭 Just kidding if you're busy I understand.

Hi bhallarox since today episode was boring I took a break😊
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That's completely fine. Today's episode wasn't the best hopefully tomorrows will be better. Take care😊
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh so many food items πŸ‘πŸ€— ... I would be trying my hands on some chicken recipes and some special breads, poori πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... SUNDAY!

You girls know a very good thing, Indian cuisine is quite famous across Europe. I see most of you are from India and Indian expatriates in US? UK is Europe but juuust about πŸ˜ƒ, they've always been in Europe from a distance πŸ˜†, if you know what I mean! πŸ˜ƒ. I've somehow never been to UK, although I've been to France and I think they have a great many Indian cuisine restaurants. Also the Bangladeshi cuisine (very similar I think).

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

Oh so many food items πŸ‘πŸ€— ... I would be trying my hands on some chicken recipes and some special breads, poori πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... SUNDAY! Just be careful while frying ok . Watch how the poori is slid in and how it is taken out .😊

You girls know a very good thing, Indian cuisine is quite famous across Europe. I see most of you are from India and Indian expatriates in US? UK is Europe but juuust about πŸ˜ƒ, they've always been in Europe from a distance πŸ˜†, if you know what I mean! πŸ˜ƒ. I've somehow never been to UK, although I've been to France and I think they have a great many Indian cuisine restaurants. Also the Bangladeshi cuisine (very similar I think).Bangladeshi , Pakistani and Indian cuisine is SAME . It was one big country once upon a time and later got divided as politics took its toll . Wonderful cuisine and all wonderful people.

acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fabulous commentary kool di,

btw as u already know that these days i m watching cricket WC instead of PR,

the real adventure of WC has started from today onwards now u will see the strong teams will loggerheads each other at group stage,
one more thing when u talking about the minnows team i have really impressed with the Netherlands team,they have send a strong message to the other teams of  WC especially group B teams,that never  & ever take their team in a light way otherwise u will ready for the facing the storm

lets talk about PR,
savita is suffering from a major disorder i.e short term memory loss,her memory has become weak day by day but why the hell every major problem is occurred at the deshmukh's family,

talking about karanjkar's sisters these girls r facing lots of hurdles in their life,
vaishu is disappointed with her married life,becoz batawada hasn't give her a proper happiness in her life, dharmu has cheated her very badly,she has totally now heart broken,

varshu is still shocked she hasn't come out from that pain her one mistake has changed everything in her life,

i m quite glad that archu is not interfering in anyone's life,finally she has understand this thing,
that her sisters can solve their problems without her,
at this time she should take care about saas savita,
becoz there is no one around savita which can take the responsibility of  savita & sachu,
i know that archu will do this job in an excellent manner,

Edited by acre - 13 years ago