India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : Feb 22 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Kools reporting from bas : Vaishali , Ajit , Archu heading to trouble

Woes of Batat
 Unbelievable as this sounds it was shown . Batat was sulking .LOLLOLLOL My assumption was right , he had fled from Decent Satish and gone straight to the legal understanding wife and was lying on her bed , searching for some SUKOON in his volcanic life . He had even switched off his mobile for the whole day and firmly avoided Decent Satish's calls . I need to go to some SPA and pamper myself like those bitchy rich females who over use their husband's credit cards , he thought . I deserve it for all this unfairness meted out to me .

The Kudi was very happy he was there , this time without any coaxing . Co incidentally it was her ovulation day again , so that doubled her pleasure . What more can a woman ask , thought the Kudi , trembling with joy . My ovulation day today and The portly darling lying on my bed . With his OWN WILL . OMG .

Darling Batat how come ur here today huh , she said twirling her braid and giving a coy smile .

What to do said Batat with a bitter laugh . What to do . No one ever thinks of ME . So I thought why not think for MYSELF for a change and take a bloody BREAK from it all . Vaishu blames me and Maa questions me and Baba Manav and his insufferable wife AAi Archu hound me and now Decent Satish is on my case like a dim witted Sherlock. So I ran away and came here and switched my bloody mobile off . Why , do u too have any problem ?

Why wud I have a problem Batat darling protested the Kudi reproachfully , twirling her braid faster . Darling Batat ! Ur sooo UNFAIR at times . And sooo Sexy too . Coz when ur unfair ur awfully sexy darling .

See ?See what I was saying ? cried poor Batat , harassed . No one thinks of ME ! Even u want me for something . U want me in BED . No one LOVES me for simply being myself !

Darling Batat ! U poor baby ! Ur actually SAD !

You bet I am said Batat sulkily . Even VARUN wants TOYS from me . Name me ONE person who simply accepts me for what I am and YET loves me . No one ! Absolutely No one ! Its a bit THICK for a man to realize this u know . That illegal Vaishoo , she splurged and splurged my money on her shopping and did my account KHAALI every alternate day . No Kaam Dhandas she had , just roaming with her namuna sisters in AC malls and splurging my money . And yet just coz I had a secret marraige and a son somewhere MILES AWAY from her in Pune , she DUMPED me . And Mind u , this marraige isn't even interfering with HER life style . Hundred times I told her , Ur life will be SAME like before , but is she seeing sense ? Na !  God knows what women WANT . I wud pick money over emotion ANY DAY . I seriously Wudn't mind if My wives have husbands on the sly if they generously allowed me to have a BALL with their credit cards and if I had to simply wear gorgeous ARMANI Suits and not lift my butt to earn a dime . I mean Who CARES . I wud LOVE my wives with fervour . I wud KISS their pedicured feet .

Wud u kiss mine now Darling Batat ? I am in the mood honey .

But Batat was anxiously looking at his mobile . He had switched it on only for a moment out of curiosity and had found it ringing furiously again . It was Decent Satish . Again . He hurriedly switched it off , of course , leaving a stupefied Decent Satish on the other end wondering again .

One wud have thought he wud have been SO ANGRYwith me  for making him wait by hiding in the washroom that he wudn't have talked to me for MONTHS . But HAI RE MERA NASEEB ! thought Batat , quite , quite TIRED . I Gotta leave the Kudi and consult an ASTRLOGER to check my planetary positions . Howmuchever I try to make people HATE me they keep running after me , WHICH PLANET is doing this PARADOX , I must see , thought Batat .

And we leave the poor evil darling there  guys .

Corny Women  on Mission

The Corny Women who have re surfaced like the 3 witches of Macbeth R focussed on their GOAL ..........they OBSERVE the Kholi Trio like HAWKS . Black Eyes noticed Baba Manav going in , the door closing suddenly today , not OPEN like usual , then noticed Behen Vaishoo coming from somewhere outside and immediately figured out that a LOVE SESSION was gonna be interrupted . Humph !She thought with irritation , for she was a soft romantic under all that bitchy gossip mongering exterior ....... Here comes the KABAB MEIN HADDI !

Now Cat Eyes noticed something ELSE . She noticed Baba Manav HOLDING Vaishali when she slipped on the steps just a trifle longer than required , and then pulling her to hide behind some long wet saris left to dry in a corner of the chawl balcony on the pretext of BOOING aai Archoo kiddishly later coz she had not yet come out of the room .

He is KISSING her behind the Sari Curtain of course said Cat Eyes to herself with an experienced sigh . And Fondling her as fast as he can . In Various places . Who are these guys kidding . Poor Goofy female , that Aai Archoo dame !

And we leave them there today , the dear evil darlings .

Attempt at Romance !

Baba Manav made a valiant attempt at REAL Romance today . Black Eyes [ bless her bitchy  experience] was RIGHT , they were INDEED doing kootchie Koo behind the closed doors . First he threw grapes TUPUK TUPUK naughtily at Aai Archooand then he told her that he did NOT want to go and sleep with his mommy on every alternate nights as she suggested coz he wud MISS her as a MAN .  Not that they actually DID anything with Behen Vaisoo sleeping up on the cot like a RAKWALDAAR but he wud MISS having HER by his side . AAi Archoo called him PAGAL Coyly , permitting exactly THAT amount of coyness in her voice that HOLINESS permitted so she wudn't be ever called a harlot who eggs men on . BUT ITS U WHO HAVE MADE ME THIS WAY said Baba Manav with just the right amount of passion permitted to a SAINT and held her tight , tight on the FLOOR . He was in the MOOD of course and wanted to take Aai Archoo right THERE .

Just then Behen Vaishoo interrupted with loud ill timed knocks and a flustered Baba Manav  told them they wud ALL go out to dinner that night and have PAV BHAJI .

My comment : Lemme get this STRAIGHT . So one night he will sleep with Savita and one night Vaishoo will be sleeping up like a watchman ........whatever is Aai Archoo thinking as a woman ? At this rate the poor dude is gonna have an affair with CAT EYES ! I won't be surprised AT ALL .Disapprove

Ajit reverting back to THE TIGER

Sad but True . Ajit is falling in bad company again . Some old buddies from his shady past .......Sandy and Randy have resurfaced like the corny women of ARMAN"s chawl . They r cornering Wise Ajt whenever he walks home after his day's collection with Shibu and pulling him away to their old addas where they gamble and booze like sporting old Romans . They r ZAPPED to see Wise Ajit's transformation . We cannot believe its YOU they r gasping . Where has our TIGER gone ? THe one whose name was on EVERY pimp's lips , the one who gambled away his mom unknown to her , the one who started drinking BEFORE the sun set and wud be the last one to totter home before dawn , the one who wore such exquisite Pink Kurtas and entered parties with that famous smirk and AOW music ? Where is THAT TIGER ?

Wise Ajit did not participate in the gambling and neither did he drink even though drinks were offered on the house by Randy who won due to Wise Ajit's seasoned advice .But he fondly fingered the chips and sighed nostalgically and looked around at familiar surroundings . This is HOME he said to himself instinctively and sadly . I'm HOME again and i cannot eat in my own HOME .

My comment : IT's TOO EARLY to turn Ajit Bad again . CVS have some AKKAL . The business is just starting .Don't start the Guru Track now . Vandu desrves a good life . She has suffered as much as Archana . Rather show us that Ajit conquers his passion for gambling . PLEASE .Save this track for a LEAP . Let them get rich , buy flats and let Rasika understand that Manav brought riches back into their life . Please CVS . We wanna see Vandu getting pregnant , her graduation and the Deshmukhs happy for a change .If this is a track to displace Ajit with VINOD , Archu's brother , I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED .AngryAngryAngryAngry

The  Marwadin Saas noticed Behen Vaishoo receiving a rose from Baba Manav at the Pav Bhaji stall , in a backless blouse , giggling away to glory with no AAi Archoo around .She was SHOCKED . She didn't know WHAT to make of this runaway bahu who showed no interest in her pregnancy nor was ever at her maayka .

I think when Vaishu tries to tell HER SIDE to the Saas it will be TOO LATE .Doubt will have set in .The LIES were TOO MANY . She will believe her son who will take FULL advvantage of this situation and perhaps use ATTACK as the best form of DEFENSE as a policy .He may spread that its VAISHOO who is having a BAD CHARACTER . OMG .

Satar Fatar Additions

Aai Archoo is also gonna sleep one night with HER AAI  when Baba Manav isn't there and is with HIS AAI

Shibu is GOOD at managing business and may be FRAMED is my doubt .

Savita screwed up her face and wept and sang a lori coz Baba Manav became BABY and slept in her LAP .

Stop this AAI business , kick Vaishoo out and like grown ups move into ur own homes and kootchie koo there DAILY and give us a bloody break is my comment .

Kools signing off for the day .Enjoy my darlings . Muvaaa .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 22 February 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstarirenepAnki262systemskamuralimusica10sur_aur_taalJasmine10zaara10viramsumaliClaire0206devashree_hSpartacuscarpe-diemriniiiishootingstar27bhavni88Kalapisherma--Hope--shaddy25..Sonii..prayas_harpkaurcoolkitty_23koolchick.Mandy.gaurimishaPiyatrixunknown18ZsterRosechinuchinuTanyaz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Edit add .Satar Fatar additions !
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i really like savita-manav scene,she really misses his son,just hope the fly reunite soon.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome commentry ....

Batat needs a SPA ...I am just loving the way Satish is unknowingly haunting him ...Uski sukoon loot liya  Satish ne ....ROFL
After all this is over he will still be having  nightmares about satish ....

This arrangement is very strange ...One day without husband .....one day with him ..But the way Manav was so happy ...this is exactly what he wanted and Archu did it for him ..She can't go because savita hates her guts ....

How come yo uwere not happy with Manav today ..He was back to being Mommy's little baby  today ...Savita was going to sing him lullaby ....He really made his mother happy today ....

From the  time  this show started , I have never seen Manav this happy ..ever ..Today he was his happiest ever ....I Have to say , it was nice to see him like this ...
I know it was strange the way he was hiding behind the wall with vaishu and all that but honestly he was a man in love today ....absolutely head over heels in love like some teenager ..I remember the old Manav and honestly I never thought I would see a  show when I would see hi m this way ...The way he was talking to his wife , throwing grapes at her ....telling her I love You  on the phone and sleeping on mother's laps .....He was really a happy man today ...
He was thinking about his Archana  all the time ....Archu has given him whatever he has ever wanted in his life ......and he cannot believe his luck he is this happy ..
But that chawl cat took it in different way ...

Archu was also lovely ...Loved  her acting in 2 scenes ..One was when she is laughing when Manav  pulls her down o nthe floor ( very natural acting ) and also the way she says I love you  to him on the phone ....She is becoming a good actor this girl ...

Vaishu is getting on my nerves now ....When even her saas is telling her that go and stay at your mother's , why is she not going ??

Savita 's jealousy and hate for Archana is now wrong as she should see her son happy's face  and try remember the zombie manav who hardly ever laughed .....
The person Manav loves most in this world is Savita and it is time savita should think about his happiness and what it is that he wants ...

I don't think Ajit will turn bad but he is on his way to steal money and loose it all in gambling ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 February 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramzaara10koolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools; haven't seen the episode today, but this arrangement of sharing nights between his Mom and Wife is the strangest that CVs have come up with, my God.....U know I recently heard of a divorce related to a similar situation between Mom and wife and if I been a bit naughtyEmbarrassed to me it means - Oedipus Complex....( no offense to Manav and Archana fans...but this is reality) I find this is the strangest arrangement so far....and all to have savita accept Archana.....Cvs are losing it big timeAngryAngry

Edited by Kalapi - 22 February 2011 at 12:52pm

viramnaavakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
How come yo uwere not happy with Manav today ..He was back to being Mommy's little baby  today ...Savita was going to sing him lullaby ....He really made his mother happy today ....

Coz thats not what I want AT ALL Tanya . I dont like to see a joru ka gulam nor do i like to see the other extreme demanding LORIS . This is plain STUPID . I like to see sensible balance like Satish .

Manav shud go to Savita but sensitively and sensibly , for once WITHOUT Archus influence .Im fed up of this MY AAI UR AAI nonsense that Archu does . Either go to ur saas or stay sensibly , whats all this . I dont know WHAT happened to the Savita calling Archu back thing . The day she had come from Shri Rang pur she was doing that .

viramzaara10sherma

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Bu thow can she stay .savita will not let her stay ..Twice she went to the house , both times she was thrown out ...Today she finally succeeded in sending manav at least ...before he even would not go and visit them without her ...
If saviat would allowe she would go in a minute ...savita doesn't want Archna to come i nthe house.She  wants Manav only , not Archana ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from bas : Vaishali , Ajit , Archu heading to trouble

That illegal Vaishoo ,LOLLOL

just roaming with her namuna sisters LOL LOL

And yet just coz I had a secret marraige and a son somewhere MILES AWAY from her in Pune , she DUMPED me ...... I wud pick money over emotion ANY DAY . I seriously Wudn't mind if My wives have husbands on the sly if they generously allowed me to have a BALL with their credit cards and if I had to simply wear gorgeous ARMANI Suits and not lift my butt to earn a dime . Wud u kiss mine now Darling Batat ? I am in the mood honey .LOLLOLLOL

But Batat was anxiously looking at his mobile . He had switched it on only for a moment out of curiosity and had found it ringing furiously again . LOL 

Ajit reverting back to THE TIGER

Sad but True . 
My comment : IT's TOO EARLY to turn Ajit Bad again . CVS have some AKKAL . The business is just starting .Don't start the Guru Track now . Vandu desrves a good life . She has suffered as much as Archana . Rather show us that Ajit conquers his passion for gambling . PLEASE .Save this track ...... Please CVS . We wanna see Vandu getting pregnant , her graduation and the Deshmukhs happy for a change .Thumbs Up 

This whole alternate day business is another dispatch of a bundle from a bankrupt firm. Are they fooling and tossing around Hero's sense of duty? And so, he is to mollycoddle into his mother's sheltering laps every other night- to show her his equitable priorities? How rubbish. This has more to do with their obstinacy to delay the healing of underlying breach- in a foolish appraisal that they can milk many more melodramatic scenes out of that suspended tension, then anything with Savita as a character's obstinacy.

In bet'n, Archana was beautiful today and their scene together entertaining,Smile but for that willful break.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramgaurimishakoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Go to top