TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ,

Chandu always gave me the impression of a son , who likes to see his parents dream come true , which is seeing one of 3 bro getting into Police Job, i rem saying he will do that as there is no hope from others , and so glad he said it , and he dont regret doing it and he is giving his best , nice really nice ,

Personally i liked the way he was balancing both his own dream and love for music and preparing for exams, in that way he dont have to regret now ...i hope he keeps playing guitar once he becomes cop too , even for few mintues and all

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Chandu till nw is perfectly givin equal importance to both his dil n dimaag........dekhte hai kab tak he will bal this......

whtevr mayb in d future....am really lovin d way Chandu is bein portrayed...n a major major credit solely goes to Arjun Bijlani for tht....👏👏👏👏👏Edited by nikki028 - 13 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I was completely moved by Chandu's dialogue in Y'day episode that he can sacrifice all his dreams to fulfil his father's dream and the best part.... he is  happy and proud about it...too adorable !🤗

Arjun, enacted the scene brilliantly...superb expressions and perfect dialogue delivery !!👍🏼
Chandu d cop playing guitar in his leisure time.....wow......would love to see it...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I was completely moved by Chandu's dialogue in Y'day episode that he can sacrifice all his dreams to fulfil his father's dream and the best part.... he is  happy and proud about it...too adorable !🤗

Arjun, enacted the scene brilliantly...superb expressions and perfect dialogue delivery !!👍🏼
Chandu d cop playing guitar in his leisure time.....wow......would love to see it...

bingo , some kids do this to make their parents happy and proud but not every one does it with full heart and more over be proud of it with being regretting

thanks yaar ,