Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

can't wait for the angry MSK...

ditto for all of us dear

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rati-

Had been held back by my personal commitments and dint get to visit IF.
Wow! the promo had me upset but your post does give me a total positive feel to it.
Infectious. Yes I agree misunderstanding or character assassination of Geet and that too relating her to Dev is out of question.
I am sure the Creatives wont fool around such delicate yet strong emotional bond that MaanEet share.

Hi Rati..yup been long ....thank you so much for the appreciation dear ..& me too am sure they wont mess up

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by sptrno

Hi sweetheart..............loved ur thoughts regarding the promo and ur positivity...........and dear ur posts r never boring infact it is our pleasure to read ur beautiful posts..............

Geet tum jab dev se saare rishte tod chuki ho usse itni nafrat karthi ho toh phir ab itni hamdardi kyun kyun Geet...............

In the promo more than anger in Maan's voice i felt his pain and worry due to his Geet's strange behaviour...............his pain and worry is not for himself but for his Geet because he knows how dev has hurt her so much in the past and he knows dev way too well...........so Maan wants to protect his Geet from all the toofan, aandhi, pain, tears, tragedies, takleef which dev might give her once again......................MAANEET ke rishte mein dev toh kya koi bhi daraar nahi la saktha............daraar can come only between two people but now MAANEET r not two people anymore they r one their heartbeat and breath is one their life is one so no daraar possible.............for a while Maan will be showing anger to cover up his inner turmoil and by now v all know Maan always tries to cover up and hide all his true inner feelings and thoughts in the form of anger be it feelings for Geet initially or when he had to maintain a distance from Geet due to doc's advice and even this time...........Maan will surely find out the truth but will never doubt his Geet his Mishti..................

Maan will never doubt his Geet his Mishti dear............the trust and faith MAANEET have in each other now is to infinity and even beyond that so dev toh kya no one can create any MUs between MAANEET ...............

If Maan sees that Geet is treating Dev leniently whom she hates so much who she can't see even for a second then Maan will surely try to find the reason to y Geet is behaving like that but he wud never doubt her...............Maan knows how Geet feels just at sight of Dev so he wud always keep dev away from Geet...............and also v all know Maan Singh Khurana and his instincts nothing can remain hidden from him for long and also he will not be at peace until he finds out the whole truth..........so many things can happen but one thing i can't believe is that Maan wud suspect his Geet............MAANEET will not suspect each other at this stage...................anywys dear let's just see wat is in store for us...................and when Maan wud come to know how his Geet had to bear so many thorns piercing thru her heart when she had to go request dev who had ruined her life her worst nightmare just for her Maan her life her most beautiful dream and reality..............seeing how Geet placed her love and concern for her Maan above her hatred for Dev, Maan will love, respect, admire and be proud of his Geet his Mishti even more than before....................

Lots of love,

Spandana

p.s.-just saw ur post hun was a bit unwell last nite..............

Spandan firstly Love U for being such a rock solid supporter , its a true delight to always bank on you to respond & respond so so generously.
I'm honored & speechless .

Speechless & one with you in all that you shared above .Yes there cannot be any misunderstanding b/w them, that phase has long gone & there is no return to it ever.

thank you dear for sharing your thoughts

thank u so much sweety and it's my pleasure that i always get to read ur wonderful thoughts and then share mine with u..............love u and ur posts dear...............

love u so so much
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

I saw the promo and yes it was drooling..and conflicting as well...coz of the back drop of Dev and Geet....but never could i imagine it like u did Nandu..as always u have given the promo a life....
the conflict between his heart and his mind is so apparent..was not obvious to a novice like me...after reading your views on the promo..i saw it again and yes i completely m with u ..in this...
superb nandu....
thnx for the pm...
me will be home from tomorrow...reports clear...
lotsa love
Mags

u always credit me more than i deserve Mags...i told u ..u are biased towards me ..u love me too much to ever see my flaws...
love u

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Nice post x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged