Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Again Tai Chi & Mirror - Page 2

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Very well said!

This promo may seem to make people think the main problem Maan is having is with Geet..but it's actually Geet's intentions that are creating a war within him and it's becoming hard for him to digest the fact that he sees Geet being a bit more softer towards Dev even after all he has done to make her life a living hell.

It is also very true how you say that Geet is never broken from him .. he "cuts himself in half" and his heart and brain are at war with each other. I'm sure this MU will not be for long..as far as I've seen .. CVs have a tendency to bring about a slow MU and then one day where it all really blows over into a possible fight .. and then in a matter of time they have it cleared.

But this is one MU I am truly looking forward to see after the pregnancy revelation. And we all know that so far every MU has occurred in some way because of Dev Singh Khurana. Still need to see and be clear of what Dev's real intentions are.

Very interesting and no, your thoughts are never boring Nandu.

Great Post!

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

loved your pov dear the split in mirror surely indicates maan dilemma to listen what his heart is speaking or to judge by what his mind is telling .

thank you so much Sanjh
yes its about the conflict he is facing with his heart & mind..

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lily_k25

these days...me in constant fear as to where my serial is going...
so hoping for the best..
*fingers crossed *

Lily ....aww don't worry dear ..see at the end of the day..the show is about Maan & Geet..so they are to stay & stay together....so no taking much tension
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manny136

The Main point of this whole thing is that Maan does not know who saved his life by giving blood so he does not get why dadi and geet r sympathizing with dev so he'll be suspicious and be hurt with geets behavior but hopefully he'll dig around and someone or something will make him find out the truth and he'll realize how much geet sacrificed to save his life including begging the man she hates the most.

Yes he is kept in dark..but his sharp mind & hawk like eye sight always does seek out the truth & nothing can stay in covers from him for long. And ofcourse he will acknowledge her more for the love that she has for him that could overcome her hatred for Dev.

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shweta13

You penning down your thoughts is never boring, once again a wonderful analysis of the promo , CV's have taken this tupid track but still i am positive  as I know Maan will never doubt on geet , he is just in a so called confusion that how come geet's hatred has turned into symathy and I am sure he will make out as we saw a glimpse in todays episode as he already realised that geet avoided he blood donor question.

CV's just dragging as they do not know what to do with the child track ,till they decide on it. they have totally forgotten it because she was taking stress with maan's accident and Dev being around but nothing happened to her , its strange but true.

I eel dev could also be the reason for Arjun to know the truth...........

nyways even i just shared my thoughts, so please dont hit me with chappals and sandals.

thats so sweet of you Shweta..u just made my day.
Thank you.
Ofcourse Maan does not doubt Geet, here he is confused & possessive about her happiness that he has restored & fears is doomed with Dev's nearness in their life.
yup nothing hides for long from the great Maan Singh Khurana. So no guesses he will find it all out.

Yeah Cvs want drama & also a happy end to AA track hence Dev given the pivotal entry now

i'm so glad you shared your thoughts ..thats what its all about na..forum & threads ..& its a delight to read your thoughts

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

kya analyze tha nandu...i loved it

thank you so much Kul..Love U sweetheart
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mllu.N

@nandu:outstanding analysis like always, now its all the game of trust and faith, geet is going facing a delicate situation cant decide what to do, the storm from maan's side will have to come if not today than tomorrow and geet fears the same maybe if she will not tell him about dev saving maan but what if maan will come to know by himself???
and what you have said in last is the gist of all of it,
It does not separate him  from Geet, but cuts him into halves.
Brain & Heart at War.

But Geet is never cut away from him
and so her faith and love, if maan will come to know the truth by himself than everything will be in his hands that how will he react to the situation that will be the real test of love, i hope if that time will come maan put himself in geet's shoe and try to realized what he could have done if geet will be in the same situation fighting for her life and only dev could save.

post something like that too, its baout maan's previous workouts and this one, would like to see your comments there too nandu.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1622139

Mallu

thanks you sweets.
yes its about faith & trust but its not the question of same.
Maan is all confused to the sudden change of attitude of Geet as per the scenes in promo hinted...
he is not doubting her ..but is scared that Dev's entry may again wipe off the smile that he after so many hurdles crossed managed to bring on her face.

yup read the post ..commented & then reached here.
U are Awesome. Loved it & it was totally Mallu style

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smrite

Yeap this time miror broke in middle maan might b in confusion abt to follow heart or brain.well background voice saying salamat rahe maangeet ki jodi in both new promo is scaring more.just hope no separation.

aww don't worry ..at the end of the day the show is all about MaaEet & they are to stay & stay together so no worries ...
yes its battle of mind & heart ..a more confusing battle since Maan's heart & brain both know Geet loves him & only him.
He is angry coz he is kept in dark as to why & what made Geet feel sympathy & not hared fro Dev now
To him love is equal to truth & trust ...he has given his 100 % & knows same comes from Geet too.

Then why is she not sharing the new development with him..thats what is making him angry about the whole thing

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mgdg_2010

wonderful explanation....👏

thank you dear
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved your interpretation....especially of the mirror scene....👍🏼