Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Siri_Loves_AR

oh my pleasure.

btw i am reading myself ermmm my topics only. beech mein aap agaye, tho kaise bulao athidi ko. is liye puch rahi hu.

oh sorry i dont know that if we go through the topics made by us also called as "eshtalking"

aap tension nahi lene ka.

Going through posts especially to enquire about one's id is called Licking. .So your statement is kinda plausible. .Its ain't stalking but licking..

Continue to Lick.. . I shall appreciate if you communicate the report of your research work through a proper channel of communication to me. 🐷
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Going through posts especially to enquire about one's id is called Licking. .So your statement is kinda plausible. .Its ain't stalking but licking..

Continue to Lick.. . I shall appreciate if you communicate the report of your research work through a proper channel of communication to me.🐷

i've asked what is your previous user name, if you do not like to reveal, let it be. why so rude? aap bachpan se bhi aise the kya?

choosing your words! good keep it up

siri leave her....................🤢
Anyways Love SRK He is awesome then sallu................
rubinaxxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like SRK hosting more than Salman Khan!!!
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

TFS,,,

SRK sign the season 2 of ZKJ & Salman sign next season of BB so its amazing & Best of luck to both

Waiting for Don & Hrithik new show
rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
salman my hero 😍
he is the best⭐️