Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET ki ghar mein wapasi..... (Page 27)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

@ all...

at what time u guys wake up in the morning.....

9CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

tu??
Hugwhy are you crying. i hear everyone fainted after seeing my maan on SBS today. LOL

hi reena..... aacha hua .. u came online.... i guess early today.. had ur dinner ????

aur roye nahi toh kya karey yar...
bharkha - i ate so quickly that my mum was like you been eating very fast lately. LOLLOL I rush my food so i can come and talk to you all LOL

i know what you mean about crying, Cry all the shoutings we have to listen to because of maaneet.

but its worth it na???Big smileBig smile

haan yar worth it.. i watch only geet... and dont watch any other serials sole reason so that i can watch geet peacefully and my parents cannot scold tat me watchin tv full day....

me ttooo....
only geet..
used to watch SGP when it used to come at 11.30...
then stopped watching....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Ahh! sure can sweets....LOL

still my bones making sounds Wacko

D day matlab?

i can refer a good orthopaedic if needed...Embarrassed

matlab exams janu!!

still not sad for doing it..chado ..!Cry
exams ..well admit cards to arrive next week until then cannot say the exact days..it depends on the choice of subjects na!
but last weak we got done with the Practical , Geo ka for the finals

arent board exams declared months in advance????Confused

me sad for doing it...thats why sending u to a orthopaed na.....Cry

i'm like maan....jwalamukni fat jata hai...then i'm back to naormal!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes & it is 1st of March...but indiv paper dates are not known to us right now..coz  things got delayed for Allahab centered schools owing to some issues there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

@ nandita: nice analysis yar.... luvd ur take esp geet ll hate dev for maan s sake.... i agree tat geet is scared....and regarding maan wud have died instead of taking dev s blood.... this line makes me feel miserable actually...i hope geet is not thinkin on such aspects.. gud they are just showing geet worried as maan doesnt knows the truth.. and she also worried for maan as what ll happen when he knows the truth......maan ll understand geet very well... and he ll be happy to know tat geet can go to any extent to save her beloved love....

thank you dear...yes Maan will be happy to kno of her love & sad & broken for same too..he will hate himself for being the coz of her worries, misery & her having to go to Dev for his sake..i so love the love that they have for eachother

i really hope cvs dont stretch the mu track.... and also they end the aa crap soon...

u know max depends on our reaction..trust me they visit & read us ...i have seen that closely ..but AA they have had to keep even knowing our reaction only coz of the 6 day week thing & to give rest to leads

i m not sure whether they keep an eye on us..and instead of aa track they can show adi pinky track..and also vicky or geets family.. y aa out of all...

sptrnonanditasingh

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

@ all...

tu??
Hugwhy are you crying. i hear everyone fainted after seeing my maan on SBS today. LOL

hi reena..... aacha hua .. u came online.... i guess early today.. had ur dinner ????

aur roye nahi toh kya karey yar...
bharkha - i ate so quickly that my mum was like you been eating very fast lately. LOLLOL I rush my food so i can come and talk to you all LOL

i know what you mean about crying, Cry all the shoutings we have to listen to because of maaneet.

but its worth it na???Big smileBig smile
maan is worth all the scoldingsEmbarrassed , and when he does his kick boxing, I go all dreamyEmbarrassed
me tooo me tooo..

waise we go dreamy on all his actions na..

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

@ all...

tu??

same re Cry CryCryCryCry 

too much of scoldings bcoz of this....b4 joinin this forum.... me used to go for walkin so that i have the habit of getting up early....

and these days.. nothing...and out of all i go for shuttle in the noon.. sone ka time nahi miltha hai din mein...Cry Cry 

parents r real pissed bcoz of this........Cry Cry Cry 
same case yaar...

me sotpped visiting relatives...going for get togethers...

evrtything except GHSP n GF

same here.. not goin anywer out... i dont lik shoppping.... and my mom a shoppin freak...if not shoppin.. she has to go out.. roam around,... someone s home or restuarant types...

she blackmailed me off late.. sent me to some cookery class and said if u dont go.. i ll not let u switch on the net...net disconnect kar doongi... and to the top of it.. she wants me to learn craft work,....i know normal cookin.. and basic stitching.. phir bhi my mom buggin my life askin me to go for cookery classes and craft stuffs...
Me love shopping but since geet me try and make sure i am back by the time the update is. LOL

oh no your blackmailed you Hug. My mum threatned to turn the laptop off and I was likeShocked so had to run to my roomLOL 

even i blackmailed her.. said her tat ll go to cookery class but ll not cook anything at home... i m least interested in cooking... if necessary only den i cook... and can cook daily food.. may be lunch or dinner or breakfast...
u ran to ur room......LOL LOL 

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

@ all...

tu??

same re Cry CryCryCryCry 

too much of scoldings bcoz of this....b4 joinin this forum.... me used to go for walkin so that i have the habit of getting up early....

and these days.. nothing...and out of all i go for shuttle in the noon.. sone ka time nahi miltha hai din mein...Cry Cry 

parents r real pissed bcoz of this........Cry Cry Cry 
same case yaar...

me sotpped visiting relatives...going for get togethers...

evrtything except GHSP n GF
hum sabka wohi haal hai ab plzzzzzzzzz rona mat sweetiesHug............MAANEET aur CRAZIES aur GF ka nasha aur jaadu hi kuch aisa hai ki ek baar chad jaaye toh kabhi nahi utarti hai aur hum use utarne bhi nahi dengeLOLLOLWink................so now just be proud of it like meLOLLOL

Edited by sptrno - 23 February 2011 at 1:11pm

bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

[

same here.. not goin anywer out... i dont lik shoppping.... and my mom a shoppin freak...if not shoppin.. she has to go out.. roam around,... someone s home or restuarant types...

she blackmailed me off late.. sent me to some cookery class and said if u dont go.. i ll not let u switch on the net...net disconnect kar doongi... and to the top of it.. she wants me to learn craft work,....i know normal cookin.. and basic stitching.. phir bhi my mom buggin my life askin me to go for cookery classes and craft stuffs...

why do u need craft claasses yaar?? baccho ke liye time hai na...

u are to grt yaaar...cooking stitching....driving..craft.....everythimg...multitalented!

art works yar... my sis na she makes soft toys and all.. and my mom wants me to do some artistic work on some poster......stitching toh aathi hai yar.. taught me in school.. it was compulsory...gud actually.. i know to put mehndi also.. phir bhi dekh na yar. .meri maa ko .. she still not satisfied.. and she hates my books..she sold all my mba books.. even japanese book... Cry Cry Cry 

tu japanese kyu padhti hai?????

me also can do mehendi...

my mom behing=d my life to throw my books...chupa ke bed ke niche rakh di hai..
i/ve got 100s of nancy drew...famous five...secret even..hardy boys....MBs...collection!

sptrnobharkha

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

oh ! my home they know..i had joined IF long back in 2005 after having had to shift from my hometown Jaipur owing to Dad's transferable job..was missing friends & knew some of my old buddies use IF....never was part of any forum till PRC though....
lost my old id coz of email issues & got this new one later..

all know of my IF addiction..infact at times my Mom reads my post & then i make the thread. She is my best friend & trust me they love to see me off my books & dance.

how sweet... despite me left hostel... i cannot afford to tell my parents tat me joined IF...my mom luvs me to see me off the novels and the net stuff..

so wer do u stay now...not in jaipur ah ????

Yeah now not in Jaipur..currently at Kolkata

bharkha

Go to top