Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Rashi is coming back

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes people you heard it right...as you have seen jignesh making preprations for rashi to come back...now its not long for our very own sweetheart rashi to come back to singhania house....gosh m so excited....one of my most fav people...i missed her so much😭....now finally she is coming back...toh get ready for rashi to make a come back and that too with a bang....come on guys....lets party....let the music play....its none other than rashi and she is coming back 🥳🤗🥳what more confirmation do u need to know that times are changing and love track is going to start???the main person who is supportin arjuhi from the beginnin is coming back....lets welcome her with open arms🤗🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
woh geart news welcome back rashi😳 Edited by kmh24ever - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
no probs hina khushi baatne se badhti hai 😆😆😆😆
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH 4 THE GREAT NEWS.......DON'T KNOW IN WHAT SITUATION WILL BE RASHI NOW?HOPE SHE DOESN'T TURN NEGATIVE....WE HAVE A GREAT HOPE IN HER FOR UNITING ARJUHI BACK....... Edited by khalida4u - 13 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Rashi is cuming back🥳 missed her so much and yes Arifa she was the one who supported Arjuhi from day 1😃

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhhhhh it's a great news !!
Rashi i miss you =)
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hahha  🤣🤗 arjuhi ke kaushi mien toh humhare kaushi hai  and arjuhi ke liya good news ho toh hum be arjuhi ka hada hesa hai  hai ROFL
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: khalida4u

OH THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH 4 THE GREAT NEWS.......DON'T KNOW IN WHAT SITUATION WILL BE RASHI NOW?HOPE SHE DOESN'T TURN NEGATIVE....WE HAVE A GREAT HOPE IN HER FOR UNITING ARJUHI BACK.......

no no never ekta mam cant do that to rashi....she is best as a positive charecter only....sab k hisse ki negativity ik akeli gauri mein bhardi kafi hai....ab rashi will bring glad tidings and good news😉
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope she doesnt turn against arjun n arohi
she was their biggest supporter😕

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
and as far as i m concerned she will always be positive she can turn out to have grey shades for a while after all she lost her first baby....but everything will be fine after the initial hurdles are crosed and then i know arohi loves her and so does arjun....i wanna see them takin care of her.....gosh m more excited for rashis come back then for love track ðŸ˜†