Pratigya
Pratigya

Mangal sutra .... (Page 2)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthousepier

They referenced the mangal sutra once before as well.  When Komol was trying to convince Kesar to drop the charges against Shakti and Amma  she reminded Kesar that she was still wearing the mangal sutra

Clap

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Originally posted by carisma2

Tivo - wHAT A BIG BLOOPER CV'S ARE MAKING. This mangal sutra is a invisible mr india.
Good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!I like ur sense of humour. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL keep it up. I think , Cvs are making us fool. but we r not.

@bold-       ROFL  thy are tryng to make us fool by various double standard thoughts........i don't think i've to repeat again........all those double standards dat we are going through 4m fast few months.........WinkLOLLOL
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
AngryHmm even Pratigya creatives are also walking on the path of mahaan Ekta mai, she also suddenly creates the things/scenes whenever the script requires even though it doesn't exists since beginning, as we all r used to it so y not try with other show/creatives... go on go on AngryAngryAngry as if we viewers are really fools....can't observe anything? how can you do such big blunders, that's the reason we r showing our dissatisfaction thru TRPs... try to correct ur mistakes & come out with the better & perfect script, then only we wud accept the show, what say guyz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

AngryHmm even Pratigya creatives are also walking on the path of mahaan Ekta mai, she also suddenly creates the things/scenes whenever the script requires even though it doesn't exists since beginning, as we all r used to it so y not try with other show/creatives... go on go on AngryAngryAngry as if we viewers are really fools....can't observe anything? how can you do such big blunders, that's the reason we r showing our dissatisfaction thru TRPs... try to correct ur mistakes & come out with the better & perfect script, then only we wud accept the show, what say guyz...

@bold- but d show is still in tp ten......dunno how......ConfusedConfused after shakti -arrushi wedding show started loosing it's charm n have no idea if it'll get it's charm back or not.......but the producer in it's latest TB says show is getting gud trp...................ShockedConfused  dunno whats true whats false............Confused
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Hmmm CV's try to fool us, they think we all r bel budhis but unfortunate for them - we r not... And I did'nt understand y was P focussing on K's mangal sutra, she was 'nt wearing one either.....
singhkir89 Senior Member
singhkir89
singhkir89

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
haha if I was Kesar i would've asked Pratigya the same thing!

since she doesn't wear one too!

Edited by singhkir89 - 23 February 2011 at 12:08am
simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I was wondering the same.
 I think those who write the dialogs don't watch the serial & don't know the gound reality.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

I wonder why dey didn show krish puttin sindoor in prats maang n mangalsultra in deir marriage. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index