Tuesday Update - Another Tsunami alert raised!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank u so much for the awesome update akka!!!!!! πŸ€— I really laughed... super situation saaang!! πŸ˜†

Another thiruttu kalyanam on the go? Its gonna open another can of worms... all in all, more problems for T&T cos of TA's nasty actions...

Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
Thanks Shubba dear for the quick update and super title of this episode....πŸ‘

Now this Charu is planning some big thing to come even more closer with Tamil and his family...😑

As i thought previously now the same thing is gonna happen.... Lavanya too is going to elope with Nitish and get married i feel... and with the help of Tamil and Charu...πŸ˜†

So Tamil has set an example how to elope and get married in his family..πŸ˜†

And Sudha's speech was superb and well deserved for tat GW and Lavanya selfish...😑

Lets see whether Nitish agrees for Charu's words..πŸ˜• And Charu's mom might throw her away from the house if she does this thiruttu wedding to NItish...😑

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super fast and brilliant update Shubba akka!

Tamizh!!! Go first find a job then oor sutthu with your thick friend.😑Paavam Thulasi, all confused. I am sure TPS will give back his job as Shubba ka you said she now is calmed and has soft corner.πŸ˜ƒ
Wow wow wow!! Sudha...your dialogues were amazing, and all you spoke was 100% truth and nothing elseπŸ‘ I love Sudha's character even though she talks in different directions at different places.πŸ₯± Really cant understand the way she talks to everyone, anyhow she is trying to do a favor to Tamizh and Thulasi which is good. Ohh, goody girl Lavanya, you took the right decision.😑 Dont you have any brains? Why would you want to commit suicide and if she died all the blame will land straight on Thulasi and Tamizh's anger on her will increase alot and irritate him.😭 Thank God, Charu came in at that time. So now Charu and Tamizh have planned to get Nitheesh and Lavanya married and according to GW's words the "thiruttu kalyanam". πŸ˜‘ Will she accept L&N? I know she definetely will as all she wants is a rich sammanthi, but we know this marriage will get stopped. Dont think Nitheesh will accept to this but Tamizh will somehow console him.Ada Kadavule, looks like Tamizh's guilty feeling on Charu is all over the top!🀒 The way he looked at Charu in the end was like...nah forget it don't wanna say it.πŸ˜›LOL, the positive point about today's episode was Sudha's speech. Anyway lets see what is going to happen in tomorrow's episode till then everyone take care.πŸ˜‰
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update & Comments!

Money problems started..hope psycho doesn't help him...GW should have heard Sudha's dialogs too....TA's guilty feeling towards Charu is killing me....this psycho nicely hurting his feelings with her dialogs....Charu's best dialog "kettathukkappuram nallathu nadakkum enru nambikkai"...don't melt away Mr.TA...her nallathu nadakkum is marrying you sir....will you run away when you get to know her true intention?....i want to see this guy's reaction when he get to know what Charu thinking about him in the name of friendship....

I thought they will marry like this through Charu....but i didn't wanted TA to help..again more problems to him...but in this Charu's calculation is wrong..her family will hate TA even more even if he withdraw the case....though its Charu who gave him this idea...Now our great GW will say Thulasi stopped the wedding and Charu made the wedding to happen....Lav and GW will praise Charu as kadavul and TA will stay like statue all smiling...aaga moththam Psycho got the good name and our hero is thanking her and melted away seeing her vellai manasu...i am not blaming TA on this..its his character..people like GW  and Charu are taking advantage of that...

Thanks for the updates Shubba!!!  Love the title.

Looks like slowly Tamil's problems are increasing.  His financial situation is getting worse, without a job, it will be really hard to support his family and make sure that Tulasi study's.  I actually felt really bad for them today.  Tamil, as usual, does not his wife to worry so he says that he will handle the problems but I think Tulasi will do something. She may go in search for a part time job or something.  In any case, we know that Tamil will never accept money from Charu after all the VR problems.

Sudha as usual with her talk was fun to watch.  Everything she said is 100% true about GW and Lav and their selfish behaviour.  But after seeing Lav, I feel that she was being a bit too harsh today.  Just as I predicted, Lav attempts suicide...and CHARU just had to save her!!!  Why Kumuran??  You should have made TT there and let Tulasi save her.  After her parents tell her to leave that family, Charu is so desperate to get back in that house!  And Tamil, is appreciating Charu even more now!!  Does not look really good....  

And then comes Tamil...WITHOUT TULASI.  Where did she go??  If she is at the hospital all alone, the poor girl is going to struggle a lot.  How came Tamil never brings Tulasi to Lav's house???  I had a feeling that Charu would make this wedding happen, but I never predicted it to be so soon.  They are going to the temple and going to get Nit and Lav married!! Lav, is proving her selfishness again, she only cares about the wedding and is not worried about her mom or the major consequences behind it.  The important question is...Will Tamil call his wife???  He should call her and tell her to come...but I doubt he will.  

After hearing Ghayathri scream again at the police station looks like she will disown Charu'especially after she finds out what's going to happen.  So the rest of the week will be temple marriage and the reactions from everyone.  It's going to be interesting...but I am starting to miss Anand's track...I want some comedy track soon.

Prediction...

- Nitesh leaves police station and goes to temple.
- Tamil does not call Tulasi and goes to temple with Lav and Charu.
- At the temple, the wedding happens.
- Bazari will be shocked!!! (or maybe happy...but still now it is her daughter who ran away and got married)
- Everyone at Nitesh's house is going to get really mad and kick both Charu and Nitesh out.
- Either Charu/Lav/Nitesh will live at Bazari's house or with TT (oh...please no!!)  
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Yes smiles if suppose the wedding happens between Lav and Nit then they will surely be thrown out of the house and they must go to GW home instead not go to Tamil and Thulasi home... πŸ˜• Koodave Charu-vum vantha avlo thaan...😑
Pavam Thulasi nelamai avlo thaan...πŸ˜” Better they all go to Gw home.. and now this loosu Tamil too is feeling guilty towards this mental Charu so nothing bad should happen now in later episodes...πŸ˜•
Thnx Shubba. I think Charu and Nitheesh are going to use Lavanya as a weapon to get VR off the case. For me, it's a question of whether Charu loves her father more than TA and it's probably going to be the latter but I still have some hope left in me.
Thanks Akka for the funny update with a super song in it πŸ€—.

What a fantastic episode. Eventhough i am irritated with our hero, i was happy that he told her not to worry about his financial problems. Our hero is laughing about his problmes...lol...and now i am laughing about my favourite serial Thendral...lol...sutha waste, but still my favourite πŸ˜›. 

I liked Sudha's dad today, even if what his daughter said about her MIL and SIL was true and he himself was hurt by them, he did not want to hurt them more in such a situation like now. He was very kind to Lavanya πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Two characters i hate wholeheartedly in the scene with my favourite character....how much i enjoyed it 😑. Charu is now the Goddess for TA's family and Thulasi the devil...that is nice to see. TA, just increase your guilty feelings and blame Thulasi for that too....and enjoy the marriage of your selfish sister and get all the bad name and insults of everyone. GW will jump in joy and will dance again infront if Sudha. I won't wonder, if Charu tells her aasai to Lavanya now and if Lavanya helps her too after that she made the marrigae happen.

Smiles, don't worry, he won't call Thulasi, and he will do the marriage successfully, i even won't wonder if they put the blame on Thulasi for that too, inlcuding TA. I am least interested about this week's episodes and Thendral right now.

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Thanks for the Superb Update Shubba Akka.

TA need to be more serious on solving his job problem than doing public services.What ever Sudha said about GW and Lav were 100% right, truths always hurts. Psycho is visiting Lav with out going to station with her family to see her dad. For a sec TA probably thought something is wrong with Charu seeing her with that wire, again he is trapped with her sympathy dialogs. His guilty feeling is going to make him touch heights.

Nice idea from Charu but with wrong intention, to get her dad out of jail saying he is innocent and to get more closer to TA. TA will do mistake again by not letting Thulasi know as there's not much time left. This is going to make TA & Lav to be more closer to Charu, TA will end up believing every single thing that Charu will say but if he believe whatever she say about Thulasi i will kill him. TA one question to you, in case Charu's mom disown her by saying that she is an orphan are you going to give shelter to your thickest friend while you dont have money to pay rent? After wedding she will make TA to withdraw case with her sweet dialogs. I am still scared if TA will lie in station for that, and that will make Thulasi mad.

After seeing first part, i thought that Thulasi is going to get stabbed and TA wont get to know for awhile. Even Thulasi wont say his name because of thinking his money situation. While she is in hospital, Charu & GW might do something and make it look like Thulasi ran away or something. Even if GW get to know that Thulasi is in hospital she wont tell TA, same with Charu. Then TA will move to GW's house because he wont pay the rent and will get distracted searching for Thulasi. I randomly got this thought Lol.

But one thing is very sure, we are going to get irritated seeing Charu & even more irritated when our hero don't use his brain when it comes to Charu & GW. Kumaran showed wedding arrangements for over a month for a wedding that's going to take place in temple, too much buildups. I bet from next week they will show more Anand/Charu family track & less scenes around T&T. Please Kumaran i cant stand this Charu's track! With this rate Charu/GW wont get caught in next 3 or more monthsπŸ˜•.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago