Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Tuesday Update - Another Tsunami alert raised!!!!

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshiniDAKOjayapriya_rrnalshoobhanarivergalnitha_06Ninspirityseskamz22Krithiga.ganeshjunkabcvicneshwarykkagreencardAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20ZEESXYRuby-86sushavviRenita571JanugudgalkuttyponnuautumnsconcertoTheivassmily_faceHema_MRanu.sand14Rishi87supreevijisridharmini_00TTfanvjayammaha2usVani19Sue NairCarynKowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiealaipayutheynithya..SweetyGreenmellisai

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the awesome update akka!!!!!! Hug I really laughed... super situation saaang!! LOL

Another thiruttu kalyanam on the go? Its gonna open another can of worms... all in all, more problems for T&T cos of TA's nasty actions...

Edited by sandz. - 22 February 2011 at 11:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TheivaHema_MTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiSue NairNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba dear for the quick update and super title of this episode....Clap

Now this Charu is planning some big thing to come even more closer with Tamil and his family...Angry

As i thought previously now the same thing is gonna happen.... Lavanya too is going to elope with Nitish and get married i feel... and with the help of Tamil and Charu...LOL

So Tamil has set an example how to elope and get married in his family..LOL

And Sudha's speech was superb and well deserved for tat GW and Lavanya selfish...Angry

Lets see whether Nitish agrees for Charu's words..Confused And Charu's mom might throw her away from the house if she does this thiruttu wedding to NItish...Angry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 22 February 2011 at 11:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaThendralfanTTfanvjayamArizes.Kowsi

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast and brilliant update Shubba akka!

Tamizh!!! Go first find a job then oor sutthu with your thick friend.AngryPaavam Thulasi, all confused. I am sure TPS will give back his job as Shubba ka you said she now is calmed and has soft corner.Big smile
Wow wow wow!! Sudha...your dialogues were amazing, and all you spoke was 100% truth and nothing elseClap I love Sudha's character even though she talks in different directions at different places.Sleepy Really cant understand the way she talks to everyone, anyhow she is trying to do a favor to Tamizh and Thulasi which is good. Ohh, goody girl Lavanya, you took the right decision.Angry Dont you have any brains? Why would you want to commit suicide and if she died all the blame will land straight on Thulasi and Tamizh's anger on her will increase alot and irritate him.Cry Thank God, Charu came in at that time. So now Charu and Tamizh have planned to get Nitheesh and Lavanya married and according to GW's words the "thiruttu kalyanam". Angry Will she accept L&N? I know she definetely will as all she wants is a rich sammanthi, but we know this marriage will get stopped. Dont think Nitheesh will accept to this but Tamizh will somehow console him.D'ohAda Kadavule, looks like Tamizh's guilty feeling on Charu is all over the top!Dead The way he looked at Charu in the end was like...nah forget it don't wanna say it.TongueLOL, the positive point about today's episode was Sudha's speech. Anyway lets see what is going to happen in tomorrow's episode till then everyone take care.Wink

Edited by janani123 - 22 February 2011 at 11:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTheivaRuby-86TTfanArizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update & Comments!

Money problems started..hope psycho doesn't help him...GW should have heard Sudha's dialogs too....TA's guilty feeling towards Charu is killing me....this psycho nicely hurting his feelings with her dialogs....Charu's best dialog "kettathukkappuram nallathu nadakkum enru nambikkai"...don't melt away Mr.TA...her nallathu nadakkum is marrying you sir....will you run away when you get to know her true intention?....i want to see this guy's reaction when he get to know what Charu thinking about him in the name of friendship....

I thought they will marry like this through Charu....but i didn't wanted TA to help..again more problems to him...but in this Charu's calculation is wrong..her family will hate TA even more even if he withdraw the case....though its Charu who gave him this idea...Now our great GW will say Thulasi stopped the wedding and Charu made the wedding to happen....Lav and GW will praise Charu as kadavul and TA will stay like statue all smiling...aaga moththam Psycho got the good name and our hero is thanking her and melted away seeing her vellai manasu...i am not blaming TA on this..its his character..people like GW  and Charu are taking advantage of that...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivavjayamTTfanArizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates Shubba!!!  Love the title.

Looks like slowly Tamil's problems are increasing.  His financial situation is getting worse, without a job, it will be really hard to support his family and make sure that Tulasi study's.  I actually felt really bad for them today.  Tamil, as usual, does not his wife to worry so he says that he will handle the problems but I think Tulasi will do something. She may go in search for a part time job or something.  In any case, we know that Tamil will never accept money from Charu after all the VR problems.

Sudha as usual with her talk was fun to watch.  Everything she said is 100% true about GW and Lav and their selfish behaviour.  But after seeing Lav, I feel that she was being a bit too harsh today.  Just as I predicted, Lav attempts suicide...and CHARU just had to save her!!!  Why Kumuran??  You should have made TT there and let Tulasi save her.  After her parents tell her to leave that family, Charu is so desperate to get back in that house!  And Tamil, is appreciating Charu even more now!!  Does not look really good....  

And then comes Tamil...WITHOUT TULASI.  Where did she go??  If she is at the hospital all alone, the poor girl is going to struggle a lot.  How came Tamil never brings Tulasi to Lav's house???  I had a feeling that Charu would make this wedding happen, but I never predicted it to be so soon.  They are going to the temple and going to get Nit and Lav married!! Lav, is proving her selfishness again, she only cares about the wedding and is not worried about her mom or the major consequences behind it.  The important question is...Will Tamil call his wife???  He should call her and tell her to come...but I doubt he will.  

After hearing Ghayathri scream again at the police station looks like she will disown Charu'especially after she finds out what's going to happen.  So the rest of the week will be temple marriage and the reactions from everyone.  It's going to be interesting...but I am starting to miss Anand's track...I want some comedy track soon.

Prediction...

- Nitesh leaves police station and goes to temple.
- Tamil does not call Tulasi and goes to temple with Lav and Charu.
- At the temple, the wedding happens.
- Bazari will be shocked!!! (or maybe happy...but still now it is her daughter who ran away and got married)
- Everyone at Nitesh's house is going to get really mad and kick both Charu and Nitesh out.
- Either Charu/Lav/Nitesh will live at Bazari's house or with TT (oh...please no!!)  

Edited by smiles86 - 22 February 2011 at 11:19am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanArizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Yes smiles if suppose the wedding happens between Lav and Nit then they will surely be thrown out of the house and they must go to GW home instead not go to Tamil and Thulasi home... Confused Koodave Charu-vum vantha avlo thaan...Angry
Pavam Thulasi nelamai avlo thaan...Unhappy Better they all go to Gw home.. and now this loosu Tamil too is feeling guilty towards this mental Charu so nothing bad should happen now in later episodes...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanvjayamKowsi

mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thnx Shubba. I think Charu and Nitheesh are going to use Lavanya as a weapon to get VR off the case. For me, it's a question of whether Charu loves her father more than TA and it's probably going to be the latter but I still have some hope left in me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ThendralfanRuby-86TheivaTTfanArizes.KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top