India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ghor Kaliyug (Page 2)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
hes purrfect .. he knows exactly how to handle tapori...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitikamayanktiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
after all he knows her very well in and out , true lover 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitikamayankyaamisourojcjs369tiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey ,

Taps really disappointed me today , *shakes her head* , aisa koi baat kartha apne hone wale bache ke baap sae , na respect aur na hi kuch , itni narazgi kyu taps , abhi woh tho tumhe patane aur mananeki puri koshish kar raha hai , forgive him yaar, aur sing , Bahoki darmiya, do dil mil rahe hai

love

J

poor rathoreCrykya galati hai uske tap ke bache ka baap he toh hai and tap Angryne aisa kiya stupid . itni bhi akal nahi ke kya pta use rathore ke pass he jaana pde abhi itni arrogance dikhayegi toh dukhi rehegiROFL

Edited by tani_thk - 22 February 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ritikaarjunmitikamayankyaamidreamz12ruchira23tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
rathod's expressions were so clear to identify that the child is his ownLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritikaarjunyaamidreamz12tani_thktiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by cjs369

Rathod rightly said, " wahi akkad, wahi ghamand..." he is the best guy to handle her...
but he seemed to react as if he realised for the first time that she is pregnant...then who is the guy who is blackmailing her on the phone...
and why did taps react so defensively and said that the baby was Veer's ... it felt like she was telling him its not his baby ... does that mean that the baby cud be Rathod's Wink atleast Rathod looked like he was suspicious by the time Taps left...

I may be wrong but i felt his look was more condescension than surprise. Even if he is surprised its understandable as Tappu was flat on V-day but within a week she is lookin as if she is in her last trimesterLOLLOL

I liked TRAP today a lot.......................her haughtiness and his callousness are just amazing to watch.

@ Bold...Agree with you about that..

TRAP have a great awesome chemistry and Rathod is the only one who knows her character inside out and can handle her correctly, like she deserves to be treated and tame the shrew...He will definitely not fall for her antics and beg, plead and kneel before her like our weak, wavering h(z)ero Veer...

Edited by hermoinee - 22 February 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritikaarjunyaamidreamz12tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by dreamz12

Rathod rightly said, " wahi akkad, wahi ghamand..." he is the best guy to handle her...
but he seemed to react as if he realised for the first time that she is pregnant...then who is the guy who is blackmailing her on the phone...
and why did taps react so defensively and said that the baby was Veer's ... it felt like she was telling him its not his baby ... does that mean that the baby cud be Rathod's Wink atleast Rathod looked like he was suspicious by the time Taps left...

I may be wrong but i felt his look was more condescension than surprise. Even if he is surprised its understandable as Tappu was flat on V-day but within a week she is lookin as if she is in her last trimesterLOLLOL

I liked TRAP today a lot.......................her haughtiness and his callousness are just amazing to watch.

@ Bold...Agree with you about that..

TRAP have a great awesome chemistry and Rathod is the only one who knows her character inside out and can handle her correctly, like she deserves to be treated and tame the shrew...He will definitely not fall for her antics and beg, plead and kneel before her like our weak, wavering h(z)ero Veer...

@bold -- mind blogging idea.

U r so rite 4 TRAP has all the makings of a story on the lines of the classic "Taming of the Shrew" by the bard. And I wud give my hand and leg to see this in UT (provided CVs stick to original as much as possible).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yaamihermione8tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

I tend to agree with you..........maybe Raghu did not realise that Tapasya was pregnant...............I don't think it will take him too long to find out exactly how pregnant she is.............because he also mentioned that she has supposedly left Veer.

He looked thoughtful, I felt and will certainly do his best to get to the truth because he wants Tapasya that much is evident.........but I am also a bit confused about the phone call....................here we go .............awaiting flashbacks now.OuchOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yaamidreamz12ruchira23tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
May Tapu is also confused who d real father is, may be a third person apart from Raghu and Veer which whom also she did ding dong acts LOLLOLLOL

Bechari she is really confused soul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index